Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma ChauhanYour feedback matters!
It's a sexual prob may be. Cause. Whan am talking to any type of sexual matter than my penis is stand for many time nd its response just a second when m talking like this matter or am coddle my g. F in phone about talking than also either to stand my penis nd its more time to forsake one type of jelly this is not a false yea semens. I do not recover it. This is many time to per day. As bar am talking to my g. F like that type of matter mean loving yea coddle soo its also done. Soo its irritating me. Any solve plzlz help me.
I visited prostitute. My sperms came out within 1 min. I am about to marry. How can I make long play. Even wen I masturbate it won't last more than a minute. Please advice me.
Iam a student of bachelor's of technology suffering from allergy on my hand from few months. How can I avoid?
I am suffering from fever for four day's. Cold cough and sneezing along with headache. I also wants to know the medicine for pimples. Please tell me about facewash and cream for use.
Dear sir. I am 39 years old. I have sexual problem from last 5 to 7 years. I can't play long time. With my partner. My discharging very soon. With in 5 to 10 second as why.
Hi I'm 25 year old .married 3 years since no pregnancy I have pcos problem and I trying to conceive last 3 years 2 iui no success. And my husband have low sperm count also have varicose vein in left side of testicles. Doctor told him to do surgery and sure you 'll conceive naturally but he s not interested to do surgery. I don't have tubal blockage and no issues n utrese. please give some solution.
Hi my dad's age 55+ and he is working as a daily wage worker my question is my dad is eat daily curry rice+ curd rice in dinner meal some one is told me that curd rice unhealthy in the night meal is it true? Is it unhealthy for all age groups r what, bt my dad is satisfied whn he is completed dinner with curd pls suggest me ThnQ.
Hi, I am 24 years old guy and I am suffering from chickenpox and stomachache from last 2 days. I want to know time required to recover from this disease. I will be glad to hear tips to improve my condition so That I can live a normal life. Thanks.
I am suffering from savior headache for last two days and unable to sleep properly in nights I can not handle this.
Hi, I'm 29 years aged an energetic person .I have married a few days ago. But the problem is when I'm going to physical relation, my sperm ejaculate within 20 sec! Now it is very headache to us. What can I do now? Please tell me.
Hi, I want to know that I am taking out the sperms out daily only one time in a day so any thing happens or not I want to know can you please give me suggestions.
Hello Doctor, My question to you is I am 38 years old and suffering from Cough and cold from Nov 2015. I have consulted our Apollo Wellness center in our office and each time they prescribe antibiotic and cough syrup. Please let know what I should do? Please guide me. ThanksVenkatesh SeshanChennai8939894932.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.