Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka ChhabraYour feedback matters!
The vagina is a home to number of different types of fungi that under normal conditions are harmless. However, if the immune system is weakened, the Candida fungus can multiply and lead to a yeast infection or vaginal thrush. This condition is marked by the inflammation of the vagina and vulva along with itchiness in the vagina, discharge and a burning sensation while urinating.
Vaginal Candidiasis can be very well controlled with Homeopathic remedies. The recurrence of Vaginal Candidiasis can also be prevented with suitable Homeopathic remedies. Homeopathic medicines, which are made from natural substances, help to extract the disease from its root by raising the body’s immunity. When the immune system gets strongly empowered with Homeopathic remedies, the flourishing of fungus in vagina gets halted. As the fungus growth gradually declines, the symptoms also disappear along with it.
Homeopathy is an excellent way of treating this infection. As it has negligible side effects it is safe to use for both children and adults. Homeopathic treatment of this condition also prevents it from recurring by extracting the root cause of the infection and boosting the body’s immunity. Some popular homeopathic remedies for Vaginal Candidiasis are:
Sepia and Calcarea Carb: These are often prescribed in cases where there is a white vaginal discharge. Sepia is prescribed in cases where women also complain of itchiness that is not resolved by scratching, soreness and swelling of the labia minora, vulva and vagina, heat in the genital area and excoriation of the vulva. In cases where the discharge worsens after passing urine or where the discharge is accompanied by burning and itchiness is the genitals, calcarea carb is prescribed. Here, a woman may find her symptoms worsening before and after periods and may notice swelling and redness of the vulva and vagina.
Pulsatilla: Vaginal candidiasis that is characterised by a creamy vaginal discharge can be treated with pulsatilla. The discharge is usually also accompanied by burning and itchiness in the genital area and experienced throughout the month. Some women also complain of a backache and may experience an absence of thirst along with the desire for cool air.
Thuja and Nitric Acid: This is used to treat cases of Vaginal Candidiasis accompanied by excessive soreness and ulcers in the vulva and vagina. Thuja is prescribed especially in cases where there is excessive discomfort in the form of burning sensations in the vulva and vagina. Nitric acid is helpful in cases where a stitching pain is prominent and there is a complain of irritation in the genital area. A white vaginal discharge may also leave behind a yellow stain in such cases.
Monilia Albicans: This is used when there is a presence of cracks or fissures in the vagina or vulva accompanied by itchiness. Some women may also notice the presence of vesicular eruptions that contain fluid on the vulva or vagina.
Helonias: This is used to treat cases marked by a curd-like the deposit in the vulva. The patient may also complain of inflammation and redness of the genital area along with sensations of heat and burning. A backache, weakness and prostration are other common symptoms that can be addressed by this homeopathic remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I am a 31 years old married woman. Now a days I feel less urge to have sex with my husband. Can you please name me a sex pill for women that can arouse me immediately.
Good morning doctors My question is, before planning for a baby the womens use to take some tablets like folic acid and some vitamin tablets, is there any tablets, foods, and fruits should the men take before planning for a baby, and kindly tell me the benefits of these foods and fruits and vegs. Thankyou.
Hello doctor. I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I'm feeling hungry often and tired. This is my second baby. Is it normal?
I am 45 and wife is 42 years old . we married in year 1996 but till today we have no child our boths report ok also we have miscarriage 9 years back .Can we have child now its possible normally?
This is my 3 years of married life and i still don't have a single child . what should i do ? please advice.
I have Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 genitally, and I want to know how it can be transmitted. Some people say that it can't be transferred unless I'm having an outbreak, others say it can be transmitted through vaginal and oral sex, and some say it's in the saliva. If anyone knows for sure answers I.
I am 35 years old lady. Having a 10 years old daughter. Weight was 107 in 2012. Period stopped. Went for the bariatric surgery in 2013. Conceived one time but went for abortion because ct scan was done during first trimester. On antidepressants for 10 yrs. But now periods regular. Is there some chances to conceive and can I deliver a healthy baby. Should I plan for it.
Am 21 years I had sex one day before my period ended now my period is late ,i have little cramps and white mucous discharge. No vomit, no fatigue or any other sign of pregnancy only late period with little cramps and white mucous discharge. Am I pregnant?
I had unprotected sex this month and took emergency pills thrice or maybe 4 times. My periods are 20 days late now, but today I noticed cramping and brown blood spotting. Is this implantation spotting or menstrual bleeding? Should I test for pregnancy?
Sweet potatoes come laden with many benefits. For 11 of the many fantastic reasons listed below, they are indeed dietary powerhouse!
1. Rich Source of Antioxidants: There are plenty of antioxidants in sweet potatoes like anthocyanin and beta carotene that have anti-inflammatory properties. This also helps in keeping ailments like asthma, gout and arthritis at bay.
2. Loaded with Manganese: Sweet potatoes contain reasonable amount of manganese, a vital mineral, which keeps body’s energy levels high. This mineral enables easy absorption of other nutrients and strengthens bones.
3. Contains Quercetin: Quercetin, an important dietary nutrient, is present in sweet potato that helps in lowering bad cholesterol and in reducing inflammation. This nutrient is also a natural antihistamine for combating even chronic allergies.
4. Controls Blood Sugar: Despite the presence of carbohydrates, sweet potatoes effectively control blood sugar by modifying insulin metabolism.
5. Healthy for Heart: Sweet potatoes come loaded with Vitamin B6 and potassium that are beneficial for heart. While Potassium helps in regulating blood pressure & curing muscular cramps and injuries, Vitamin B6 breaks down homocysteine that is known to harden the arteries.
6. Enriched with Vitamin C: Sweet potatoes have high content of vitamin C and capable of meeting as much as 40 percent of its daily requirement. This keeps skin and joints healthy.
7. Laden with Vitamin D: Vitamin D in sweet potato keeps immune system healthy and boosts energy levels.
8. Aids Digestion: Sweet potatoes, especially with skin, have good amount of fiber that helps in healing digestion and relieving constipation.
9. High in Folate: Sweet potatoes can be safely consumed by pregnant women for high content of folate in it. A good dose of folate helps in development of fetal tissue and cells.
10. Holds Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients: Presence of color-related pigments make sweet potato anti-inflammatory agent. Sweet potato phytonutrients diminish inflammation and associated problems.
11. Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal: Presence of resin glycosides in sweet potatoes makes this tuber an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.