Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu TanwarYour feedback matters!
Respected madam I had sex with my GF. Her last period is July 4.i had sex with her 14th day of cycle. Her normal period is 32-35 days. But condom reservoir is not break But side is break but I withdraw my penis 30 sec after Ejaculation. Take ipill after 45 hour. Any chance of pregnancy madam and she has withdrawal bleeding. But still I confused please help me in detail.
Male impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a common condition that most frequently affects older men. Unless the problem is psychological, the inability to achieve or maintain an erection is due to insufficient blood supply to the penis, not a lack of sexual arousal. Herbs such as ginger may help. However, since impotence may signal a more serious disorder, including cardiovascular disease or diabetes, check with your doctor before pursuing self-treatment.
Kathi Keville and Peter Korn, authors of "Herbs for Health and Healing," contend that poor circulation may cause impotence in men because damaged or impaired blood vessels simply fail to fill with blood and expand. They also say that certain herbs, such as ginger, may help to increase dilation in blood vessels and improve circulation.
Aroma and Flavor
In his book, "Herbal Aphrodisiacs from Around the World," Clarence Meyer says that the same agents that lend ginger its medicinal properties are also responsible for stimulating arousal due to the warm, spicy scent and taste they impart. In fact, in Asian and Arabic cultures, the fragrance of ginger alone is regarded an aphrodisiac. Ginger is even referenced in the "Kama Sutra," the ancient Indian Hindu text dedicated to the art of giving and receiving sexual pleasure.
Ginger moxa is a therapy used in Chinese medicine to treat impotence that marries the properties of ginger with practice of moxibustion, a technique that involves burning selected herbs at various acupuncture points along the body. Usually, the herb of choice is mugwort, the leaves of which are rolled into a "moxa stick" much like a cigar. With ginger moxa, a thick slice of ginger becomes the insulation between the moxa stick and the skin. The ginger is pierced with a few small holes into which the moxa sticks are placed, and the sticks are allowed to burn down just far enough to produce perspiration and redness on the skin. The procedure is typically repeated several times in succession.
I am 24 Year old I had sex with my girl friend today i. E13 Day of her cycle with condom but condom was broken inside. I gave her optional72 Pill after having sex. Is their any chance pregnancy.
Me and my gf had intercourse on 5th april without any protection I do not think I had released my sperm during intercourse but still for confirmation I give her ipill after 1-2 hours now shez releasing white mucus with a little of blood whats going on plzz help is she going to be pregnant or its something else plzz help and plzz tell how to confirm shez not pregnant plzz help.
Hi Experts, Need your help. In early pregnancy stage if anybody vomits more and more then is it mandatory to take medicine or it is normal thing in this stage. And if we have pain when vomits can we take dolo tablet? Please share your suggestions on the same. Thanks in advance,
My wife had her period on due date. But lasted only for some hours. It is for the first time. Is it normal?
Hi Doctor, I have completed the ovary study by external sonography means ovulation study on 14th day of my wife's MC. The report is Rt. Ovary is MSF, Lt. Ovary is 13MMs, Endometrium is 6MMs, Cul-de-sac Fluid is Nil. So what is the report for pregnancy or in this situation can I take chance for become pregnant. Thanks.
DIETARY AND LIFESTYLE IN UPCOMING SHARAD RTU
Sharad rtu starts from September end till October.The upcoming season is sharad famous for sharad purnima according to bhartiya tradition.If you follow the dietary and lifestyle regimen as mentioned in ayurveda you can avoid many diseases and postpone many genetic disorders like diabetes mellitus,hypothyroidism,hypertension etc.
· Eat sweet,bitter,astringent,cold foods when there is good appetite.
· Take medicated bitter ghee.
· Utilize rice,barley,wheat,green gram,jaggery,grapes,gooseberry,honey .Eat food that are easily digestible.
· Cow’s milk,ghee,kheer,raisins and black grapes are especially recommended foods in this season.
· Eat in moderation as digestive fire is weak in this season.
· Clothes should be loose and light coloured.
· Avoid taking sun bath.
· Avoid sleep during daytime.
· The rays of the moon are beneficial to the health in this season only in the evenings.They are exceedingly cool in the night and hence may be harmful in the night.
· Avoid pungent,sour,salty foods,curd,oils and alcohol.
· Avoid kshara based food and overeating.
· Avoid fried,spicy,sour,asafetida,red chillies,sesame seed oil,mustard oil,millet,corn,ginger garlic,onion,tamarind,mint leaves,cucumber,fenugreek seeds,ladies finger,brinjals,urad dal,groundnut.
Common Diseases In Sarad Rtu
· Burning sensation in body
· Excessive sweating
· Skin diseases
· Liver Diseases
Hi, I want to have sex with my wife with no condom, so suggest what would be the safest method to do it? Are contraceptive pills have any side effect on female body like if use 2 pills in a month? How about anal sex, is it safe if do twice in a month? Please reply with best Possible answer.
My wife had her last period on 6th september we also gone through a doctor and had a pregnancy and urine test the result is negative she also completed the course of deviry 10mg tablet i. E. 2 tab for 7 days and already 7 days past of course of tablets still she did not have a periods. Suggest me doctors I am worried.
My wife has missed her periods by 15 days now. She done pregnancy test twice and those are negative. She had a course of deviry as well, yesterday was the 3rd day post the course of 5 days. Pls advice.
Today employees working in rotating shift duty at different services across 24 hrs in each week (24/7)is a common work culture phenomena. Being a consultant I found that shift duty as a major cause of some common but persistent health problems. Shift rotating duties may lead to increased degeneration process of the body. If we consider increasing age as a factor along with this, it can lead to serious health problems in some individuals. In addition to this employees take a meal in canteens but its food quality, making methods and nutritional value are different from home. All these factors lead to health problems commonly related to the digestive system and other systems of the body.
Shift duties as risk factors to diseases
1) Cardiovascular disease (heart diseases)
2) Stress, depression
3) Insomnia (no sleep), headache
5) Gastrointestinal disorders -acidity, bloating, IBS etc.
6) Musculoskeletal disorders - joint pain, back pain etc.
7) Diabetes, asthma...
It's not just about shift duty; our body is well adjustable to any situation. It just needs time to adjust .As the body and circadian clock trying to adjust; your duty shift rotates again. In this cycle of the rotation, body tends to have more wear and tear resulting in health problems as it affects body metabolism and immunity. Research shows that injuries and accidents have been estimated to increase by 15% in evening shifts and 28% in night shifts. U S - NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY and HEALTH recommends employers to avoid quick shift changes and should rotating shifts schedules should rotate forward.
A Recent study shows that 12am to 3 am is the natural time of healing and detoxification of the body. This period is essential to maintain an equilibrium of body as well as of mind.
Ayurveda says that constituents of the human body should be in SAMYA AVASTHA (BALANCED) to maintain body health and mind health. That becomes hard to achieve due to shifting duties nowadays. Ayurveda will help you in this regard by
1) Suggesting lifestyle changes
2) Diet plan
3) Exercise and yoga
4) Detoxification therapies
5) Medicines -if needed to treat health problems.
Dear sir / mam, I am 20 years old female. I want to delay my periods for just few days. I wanted to know that weather taking this step would be harmful to me in future? as I have regular cycle since the time I got mature. Kindly help me By giving a helpful answer.
Hello doctor, My query is whenever I do have sex with my wife she feels burning sensation a sort of just after sex. But it does not longer. I keep my organs clean and she too take the precautions as well. Why does it happen? please suggest me to eradicate this prob.
My unmarried friend aged 23 had a unprotected sex last month but she had I Pill the very next day. But now she's has not had her periods (already 2 days delay. What are the chances of getting pregnant even after I Pill contraceptive. Preparing for worse how to go about abortion? How much time is required for abortion and rest after that? She's very worried obviously as no one else can know.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Blood in urine should be taken lightly especially in elderly because the commonest cause of Hematuria after 60 years is urinary bladder cancer.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead, the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.