Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Renu SinghalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 5 months pregnant. From yesterday evening I am suffering from stomach ache. I had 4 to 5 motions in the evening. I went to dispensary and the nurse has given pain killer injection and iV injection. She said it is due to indigestion of food. She checked my stomach and it is soft not hard. And I can feel fetus kicking or I do not know what it is but I can feel some sensation. The pain again started in the morning and it is light not much severe. What is wrong with me. I am really worried about my baby. Please reply soon.
When me and my girlfriend go intimate, her legs start cramping very badly. Even on phone sex she complains this problem.
Good evening sir/Madam, mein Married hoon, aur meri age 16 saal 1 month hai. Mein last 1 month se pregnant hoon. Meri Peeth (backbone) Aur Stomach me pain hoti rehti hai. 1. Maine aapse ye poochhna hai, ke kahin ye pain meri Chhoti age ki vajah se to nhi hai. 2. Kya ye bacha meri age aur weight ke according theek rahega? 3). Maan lijiye agar mein ye bacha nhi bhi lena chaahti, to Kya aage mein maa ban paaungi na? 4). Meri saas ye bacha nhi lena chaahti, wo kehti hain ke Meri age chhoti hai. Kya meri saas theek kehti hain? Please help sir.
I had unprotected sex on 21st of april and I took unwanted 72 at the 70th hour. then I had my periods on 2nd of may for two days which are my normal menstruation. And now in this month I am not getting my periods. I am tensed. Please help.
Mai 25 year ki hu. Height 5 ft 2" or weight 55 kg hai. Mujhe pcod ki sikayat hai or missed period ki. To gyno. Ne mujhe dydrogestrone tab di 10 mg 10 din tk. Period k 14 din se. Meri dawa 21 ko hi khatam ho gayi 10 din ki dose. Na to period hua hai or na pregnancy ka koi sign hai. please Help.
If two pink line on prega confirm. So it is necessary that the women is pregnant. He feel vomit back pain stomach pain sleepy. please verify.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose fitting clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.
Please tell me. When is the best time for having a quantitative Blood Pregnancy Test after sex for accurate result?
Look after your hair this Holi in these 3 effective ways
Holi is the ever exuberant festival of colors where everyone indulges in fun and frolic. Traditionally played with natural colors derived from flowers, Holi is now celebrated with harmful, toxic and inorganic colors that can really leave you with ruined hair and skin post celebration. These colors comprise of dyes, chemicals, glass powder and metals such as mica - all of which have extremely harmful effects on your skin and hair.
The colors used during Holi can cause your hair to become dull and brittle and may even induce a condition known as acute irritant contact dermatitis, which causes redness, irritation and burning of the scalp area.
Follow these tips to take care of your hair and scalp as you enjoy the festival.
1.Oil your hair
Apply oil to your hair about an hour before you play Holi to maximize the penetration of the oil into the scalp. Oil prevents the color from settling down into your hair, thus, making it easier to remove later on. It also acts as a shield by providing protection from chemicals and dirt, and can help in preventing your hair from becoming dry and frizzy due to prolonged exposure to colors and the sun.
2.Cover your tresses
Tie your hair up in a bun or ponytail to minimize its contact with harmful colors. If possible, cover your hair with a scarf or shower cap to protect it from the damage.
3.Wash your hair the right way
Thoroughly rinse your hair with plain water to get rid of dirt, dry colors, chemicals and the mica particles contained in it. After that, apply a mild shampoo on your hair, gently massaging your hair and scalp and leave it in for about 10 minutes. This will help in extracting and dissolving all the dust and colors stuck to your hair and scalp. Rinse out the shampoo and apply a rich conditioner to replenish the oil and moisture that have been stripped away by the chemicals. If your hair is still dry and lifeless, oil it overnight after Holi, as well. Applying hair masks is also a good idea to help your mane regain its former glory.
I an having monthly problem, and now its not come from the last 3month, what to do, having polycyst?
I'm 25 years old. I used unwanted 72 after that my period came 26th oct. With is a early period. Now there is no sign of my period. 26th Nov is passed. It's already 5 days late. What to do.
My Wife , Age-33. We are now in Silchar, Dist. Cachar, Assam, My problem is she feel always weak when at bed time i.E, night. I have 2 child. My daughter age 11 and my son age-3 year. So please suggest me and also give solution.
Cervix is the tissue that connects the vagina and the uterus and is an important part of female reproductive system. Cervical cancer like any other form of cancer refers to an abnormal growth of cells on the cervix, one that if undetected at the initial stages, can involve tremendous complications which are often fatal. It is one of the most common ailments that women suffer from, making it only more important to be taken seriously and treated immediately.
Some of the visible symptoms of this ailment are:
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina: Though menstruation is a natural occurrence in a woman's life, often times you can suffer from abnormal bleeding from the vagina, which may precede, succeed or occur between periods. Such abnormal bleeding is symptomatic of cervical cancer and you must visit a doctor immediately.
- Pain in the abdomen: In case you are suffering from cervical cancer, clear signals will be given by your body indicating that. One such signal is a nagging pain in the abdomen or in the pelvis. Though it may appear harmless, you must not treat it lightly and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Excruciating pain during periods: Experiencing pain during periods is a matter of such compliance that it seldom raises any concern. However, in certain cases the pain may be more than what you generally experience. In such a situation, it must not be dismissed entirely rather must be consulted with a doctor.
The most common test is used to diagnose cervical cancer is known as a pap test. In this particular examination, a sample of cells from your cervix will be taken by the doctor for examination. If the inference is reliant on the normal or the abnormal growth of these cells, the latter confirming the onset of the ailment.
In spite of being an extremely lethal ailment, over the years various treatments have evolved that successfully deal with this problem. Some of them are:
- Surgery: One of the effective and oft availed of treatment to treat cervical cancer is a surgery. Depending on the stage on which the disease is detected, doctors may suggest for a hysterectomy or removing the pelvic lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy: This has emerged as the most sought after way of treating any form of cancer. The abnormal growth of cells that triggers cancer in the first place is deterred in this method by administering drugs to kill destroy them.