Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Singhal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Renu SinghalYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 2 years 4 months old. She has stopped feeding during day. However i'm not able to wean off her during night. She sleeps with feeding and wakes up 2-3 times in night. She is eating food properly. Please help me regarding this.
Hi. How can I delay my periods? I have plan for a vacation with my friends from 28th Sept. But I have realize that my periods are on those days. And I don't want to waste my holidays. So please advice me how can I delay my periods.
Hello mam my periods was regular but I missed my periods last month and pregnancy test is negative and I have taken martinor 5 mg tables thrice a day for 5 days and its 6th day now stopping the tab and my periods are still due what to do mam.
I am 20 years girl today my periods have started, and tommorow m going with mah hubby. How to stop or delay periods for 3days.
Hi, I am 35 years old and 15 weeks pregnant. Since I had previous attack of cvt and dvt I am asked to take low molecular weight heparin daily 40mg. I am pricking the needle myself. Today when drawing the needle after piercing, I did not relaize that the blod was drwn in the needle. I just pushed the medicine inside an dlater saw that the syringe had blood in it. Is there any danger to me or my baby as the injection was upposed t be given sub cutaneous. Kindly reply as I am very worried.
Gluten free, super foods are lining the shelves of supermarkets and taking over our lives as we endeavour to become more responsible about what we eat the impact on our body. One such food includes the nutrient and mineral rich Quinoa, a grain that originated in South America, and is now available worldwide. Here are the ten health benefits of Quinoa, as proven and backed by scientific research.
- Nutrient heavy: Quinoa is a nutrient rich, whole grain, non-glutinous super food with plenty of fibre as well as magnesium, Vitamin B, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, copper, iron, zinc and various important antioxidants that can flush out toxins easily and effectively from the system.
- Plant compounds: This grain also contains plant compounds like quercetin and kaempferol which have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties as well as anti-viral qualities.
- High fibre content: The high fibre content of this grain helps in reduction of high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other such issues even as it aids weight loss in the long run.
- Gluten free: This grain is perfect for people who are suffering from gluten intolerance. It also offers refined starch without adding on the gluten value that most grains have.
- Essential proteins: The amino acids content in this grain makes it a healthy high protein ingredient. The protein content here is “complete” due to the high amino acid formulation.
- Blood sugar control: Quinoa will also help in controlling the blood sugar level and is especially beneficial for patients of diabetes because it has a low glycemic index which does not stimulate hunger and obesity very easily.
- Oxalates and other minerals: With its high oxalate content, Quinoa reduces the excess calcium absorption which can prevent recurring stones in the kidney. It is also rich in the four essential minerals including magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron. Zinc, especially has a lot of benefits for women.
- Metabolic rate: The metabolic rate gets a definite push thanks to the health benefits of Quinoa. This grain can be added to a high fructose diet to negate the otherwise harmful effects of fructose.
- Anti oxidants: Quinoa has been proven to contain more anti-oxidants than all the five most popular grains and cereals which help in fighting various diseases and signs of aging. Letting these grain sprout makes them even healthier.
- Weight loss: If you are looking for a weight loss partner, then look no further. Quinoa can hasten the metabolism rate thanks to its high fibre content which also ensures that you end up feeling full early on with smaller portions.
So turn to Quinoa as your staple grain today for the best health results!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!