Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Renu SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm 37 weeks 5 days pregnant. Yesterday night I had a three times mild diarrhea. Some people says that it will be the early symptoms of labor. But I didn't get any pain. Should I worried about this or is this is normal?
Hi I am 25 years old. And my height is 5'4" and my weight is 66 kgs. I was suffering from pcod and now I have loosen alot almost 12 kgs. My periods last came on 3rd Nov 2016. And today is my 15th day I used ovulation predictor kit and it results negative. And yesterday I also got the same result. Please tell what will be the most fertile day to conceive a baby. N when can I use the options next time.
I am 38 years old with 173 cm height and 85 kg weight. I have a problem that when I go to toilet, blood comes from my anus. It is not constant. It started some four years back. Earlier it was very rare. But nowadays, the frequency is more. Three time s a week or so. I doubt it happens when I prolong to go to toilet. Why is it? What should I do?
Hii doctor. My last period was Feb 4th now I'm running with 24 week pregnancy. But from my office I have very important meeting in mysore. Im staying in bangalore. Can I travel from bangalore to mysore. Pls answer me. On 6th August training is fixed.
Recently me and my girlfriend had sex. It was protected and she even took contraceptive pills but she missed her periods which were dated to 28 feb nd she is feeling weakness nd vomiting. Is there any chance that she is pregnant .we both were virgins.
Hi, She got pregnant now, she is 2 months, at this time she wnts to do sex, is having sex any problem to do sex in this time. Please advise.
Periods nhi hue h 3 month se jiski wajah se pain h kafi apka and mila tha pregnancy test karane k liye but she is unmarried.
I have had sex with my aunt daughter on 6th of this month without protection and she had 1st time with me. But I didn't ejaculate in vagina. I'd used withdrawal method. Is there any chances of pregnancy and what should I do now. Her period cycle started from 29 of every month.
I am suffering from PCOD and taking medicine" medical" since august but still this prob is with me. I am trying to conceive, what to do to get rid of PCOD?
Hello sir, Ma pregnant hun aur Mera 5 month chal Raha hai Muje pehla month se he whiteness (safadi) chalo hue jab main ne gynalogy se kaha to us ne kaha 2/3 mahine tak chalo rahegi Ab 5th month bi chalo huwa Lekin koie faraq nahi hue Kya ye koie problem hai aur kya treatment hai is k liye.
Her nipple (only nipples not entire breast) is paining from last 2-3 days. Please help me regarding same.
Last month I took an Ipill which was within the advises 72 hours of having sex. Then I got slight bleeding two days back and took another Ipill yesterday as my partner and I didn't use protection. I was pregnant and went through an abortion a few months ago. Now I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests which show positive. I also feel slightly feverish and nauseous. I've also been taking dulco flex because I have bad constipation. Could this be a false pregnancy scare or could I be pregnant? And why am I bleeding randomly?
I am a 19 year old girl and I had sex a month back. We used condoms and to be sure I took i-pill as well .an within 9 days after having sex I got my period .but this month my period has not yet happened. Its late by ten days .is there any chance I am pregnant ? I suffer from thyroid as well and I have missed many a times before so could it be because of my high TSH level?
Im asking this question for my would be husband. He is 31 years old. 6 months before doctors found he is diabetic. Suggested istamet 50/500. He stopped using that tablet after 1 month. He controlled his blood sugar. From last 2 months his sugar level is between 130-150. He has lots of stress about our marriage. Is diabetics affect our sexual life? Which tablet should he taken for diabetics? His mother also a diabetic patient. He is not using any medicines now.
Sir I am 26 year old and have a baby of 6 month, just now I have terminated by unwanted pregnancy and while done ultrasound of uterus then found 2.5cm fibroid over uterus. Previously I have suffered from fibroid in unmarried age 2.5 year ago So please suggest what is the cause of formation fibroid and treatment of it.
Hi I am a pregnant give me some information like food, health, exercise etc. And which type of food good for baby?
छिलकों में भी छुपे हैं गुण
छिलकों के घरेलू प्रयोग आजमाएं
नींबू और संतरे के छिलकों को सुखाकर अलमारी में
रखा जाए तो इनकी खुशबू से झिंगुर व अन्य कीट
भाग जाते हैं।
ऐसे सूखे छिलकों को जलाने से जो धुआं होता है
उनसे मच्छर मर जाते हैं।
इसकी राख से दांत साफ किए जाएँ तो दुर्गंध दूर
हो जाती है।
नींबू निचोड़ने के बाद बचे हुए हिस्से को त्वचा पर
रगड़ने से त्वचा की चिकनाई कम होती है।
इसके रगड़ने से मुंहासे भी कम होते हैं और रंग
पीतल और तांबे के बर्तन इससे चमकदार बनते हैं।
नींबू के छिलकों को कोहनी और नाखूनों पर
रगड़ने से कालापन कम होता है और गंदगी हट
इन्ही छिलकों को नमक, हींग, मिर्च और
चीनी के साथ पीसने से स्वादिष्ट
चटनी बनती है।
संतरे का रस तो चेहरे को कांतिमय बनाता ही है,
छिलकों को यदि छाया में सुखाकर पीसा जाए
तो यह उबटन का काम करता है जिससे चेहरे के
दाग-धब्बे हटते हैं और त्वचा खूबसूरत बनती है।
संतरे के छिलके को पानी में डालकर नहाने से पसीने
की दुर्गंध दूर होती है और ताजगी आती है।
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.