Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu Raina SehgalYour feedback matters!
I am 13 weeks pregnant, just got to know that my Vitamin b12 levels on low side 151pg/ml with normal hemoglobin. What should I do? Does it has already affected my baby? I am worried about my baby.
I am suffering from pcos. Menses comes to me after every 2 or 3 months. This time menses came to me after 2 months and its continously bleeding from more than 30 days. I want to stop my bleeding. Please help.
Hi Dr. I am 26 years girl I am not married mujhe one month mai two tym periods howe 14 dec ko phir 20 finished hogaye phir 29 ko restart hogaye periods ye problem kyun howee abhi blooding hori please give me answer.
I have extreme pain during periods. What should I do to get relief during that time? I take cyclopam but it doesn't subside the pain.
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hello doctor, i'm carrying now 37 week completed in scan report liquor is excessive and baby weight 2911 GM's.So in this case excessive water in womb affects my baby and how much percentage of normal delivery chances are there. Please suggest me.
Hello doctor, my wife using ASPIRIN and tablet more than 3 years for blood clotting problem. We both r trying for baby. Bt still the baby s not forming. Is there any side effect of that tablet. Pls give some advice for conceive a baby. Pls pls pls.
Hi doctor. My cycle delayed and I am at day 35. Jus gone for beta hcg test today. Value is 57.5. Am I pregnant? later tonight I found spotting and I m restles now. What should I do now doctor? is it positive?
We have treated the root cause of infertility by herbal medicine according to american fertility association report the number of couples affected by sub fertility is currently estimated as 15% of all couples attempting to have children in the world
Types of infertility
1 Primary infertility
2 Secondary infertility
3 Recurrent miscarriage (in female)
Here is the detail estimation of low sperm count in male when ejaculate
1 Mild oligospermia 10 million to 20 million sperm
2 Moderate oligospermia 5 million to 10 million sperm
3 Severe oligospermia 0 million to 5 million sperm
4 Azoospermia 0 million sperm
Most common causes of infertility
- Nature and duration of infertility childhood testicular disorders
- Childhood and puberty development disorder
- Hormonal disorder