Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Lahul & Spiti and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Renu MisraYour feedback matters!
2.Keep your hair from falling on the face or forehead.
3.Avoid the use of make-up; try to let the pores breathe.
4.Don’t squeeze or pinch the pimples as the membrane gets ruptured and causes the sebum and bacteria spread.
5.Don’t wash your face more than twice because the more we wash the sebaceous glands become more active and produce more sebum.
I and my gf had unprotected sex on 4th day of her period (28 day cycle), I made her to eat papaya alot and she had flight journey there after and after 12 days she had spotting, we had sex on that day after some time she bleed heavily, and know when her period is due 1 day I made ger to go through pregnancy test it came out negative, and she must get her period on april 18th, today is april 19th she did not get her period, is there any chances of her getting pregnant? She bleed mid cycle so she might not get her periods in time which one is true? Please give me answer in detail? Thank you!
Sir, my wife had pregnant now it is her 20 th week, however we are having good sex, and when will we stop sexual activity.
I want to get pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. I am worried because my sis-in-law faced miss carriage due to certain reasons. The Dr. advice to firstly contact a Dr. Then think of having a baby (taking energy medicine or so) wen (date of intimation) and how (with or without medicine) can I try to get pregnant?
I am 25 years females. i am pregnant and having infection in private parts. Itching pain and burning sensation. What should I do?
Greetings doctor I'm Jessica my age 28 my weight 98 kgs now we are planing for children. I don't have any diabetics and I'm not using any medications. Any side effects will come at this weight pls suggest me some people told don't try pls replay me.
I am not getting pregnant for nine months. I have a baby about five years. My all reports are normal only AMH is in satisfactory range. Please guide me. My period is irregular, what shall I do? Please advice.
I have missed the periods in this month. I realised that my abdomen and breast are increased and some pimples cakes on my face. please tell me what is happening and what should I solve my problems.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is often used to kick start a slow stomach. Though acidic in nature, it also has an alkalizing effect that helps settle indigestion.
Add one tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a cup of water.Mix in one teaspoon of raw honey.Drink this solution two to three times a day for quick relief.
2. Fennel Seeds
Fennel seeds can be really helpful for indigestion caused by very spicy or fatty food. Fennel seeds contain volatile oils that can help reduce nausea and control flatulence.
Dry roast, grind, and sieve fennel seeds. Take half a teaspoon of this powder along with water. Follow this remedy twice daily.Alternatively, you can drink fennel tea, made by steeping two teaspoons of crushed fennel seeds in a cup of hot water.Another option is to simply chew a spoonful of fennel seeds for symptom relief.
Ginger stimulates digestive juices and the flow of enzymes that help you digest your food. This makes ginger an effective remedy for indigestion, especially when it is caused by overeating.
In fact, as a preventive measure, you can sprinkle salt on some fresh ginger slices and chew it thoroughly after eating a heavy meal.
Take two teaspoons of ginger juice, one teaspoon of lemon juice, and a pinch of table salt and black salt. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and consume it with or without water, whatever suits you.Another option is to add two teaspoons of ginger juice and one teaspoon of honey to a cup of warm water and drink it.You can also drink homemade ginger tea to get relief from bloating, cramps, gas and stomach aches. To make ginger tea, boil one teaspoon of grated ginger in a cup of water for 5 to 10 minutes.Adding ginger as a spice in your recipes can also help if you are suffering from indigestion.
4. Baking Soda
Indigestion often happens due to high levels of stomach acids. Baking soda is one of the most simple and effective treatments for this problem because it acts like an antacid.
Stir one-half teaspoon of baking soda into half a glass of water. Drink this solution to neutralize the acid in your stomach and give your relief from bloating.
5. Carom Seeds
Carom seeds, also known as Bishop’s weed or ajwain, have digestive and carminative properties that help treat indigestion, flatulence and diarrhea.
Grind together some carom seeds and dried ginger into a fine powder. Add one teaspoon of this powder and a little black pepper to a cup of warm water and drink it. Do this once or twice a day.Simply eating one-half teaspoon of carom seeds can also provide relief from indigestion.
6. Herbal Tea
Drinking herbal tea after eating a heavy meal can greatly reduce indigestion. Dip your favorite herbal tea bag into a hot cup of water and cover it for five minutes. Drink it while it is still warm.
Peppermint tea and chamomile tea, in particular, help calm your stomach and relieve digestive problems.
Dr. sir Meri abhi nai abhi 24 Oct ko mere bachai ko janam diya hai. Tu ab hum confused hai ki safe Sex kai lia ager meri wife pregnancy pills laiti hai tu os ka koi nuksaan tu nhi hoga os ko ager woh pregnancy pills lai. Aur kon c pill better rehagi aur os ko laina kaisai hoga plz yeh ans detail mai dijiai ga Taki hamari shanka door ho jai.
I am 29 years old. I had always delay periods. I had gone through missed misscarriage and had to go through surgery. Only a sac and fetal form for two months. Now I want baby. I visited Dr. There is an polysist ovary. Is polysist treatment necessary? I cant get pregnancy normaly? I have to treatment? after I can conceive? dr, prescribe ovalife10 twice daily for three months. And mepratet10 for 10days, and a harmonal tablet oxtane. I always used to homeopathy treatment. Alopathy hampers or effect on my body. So I am tensed what to do? I have taken thyrox 50 also. Am I going through right way? pls help me.
Hi am 7 week pregnant lady .but at this time im suffering from heavy sneeze ,sinusitis and nit time cough while am consulting a doctor she prescribed herbex expectorant syrup and cipla tablet for 2 days .shall I use this medicines is it any side effect problem for my baby kindly reply please.
Hi doctor, I am 25 yr old nd had taken misopostl and mifepistne abortion pill in feb month because dont ready for pregnancy. But in next period, bleeding is continue still even 12 th day and bleeding is not normal i. E sometime heavy. Please suggest what to do.
Hello, m 25 years old n planning fr baby. My last period date was 26th. I still didn't got period. I hav checked twice by preface news. It showing negative. M even having white discharge since 2 days. Pls suggest me what should I do. Should I take some medicine?
Hello Doctor, Last month my gyano diagnosed me with an early stage of pcod and recommend me some tablets like Pregnacare (1 daily) Duphaston (2 tablets from day 18th to day 27th of periods) Glucophage 500 mg (1 daily) Dostinex. 0.25 mg (1 dose in a month) Doctor told me that I will get my periods within 4- 5 days after stopping duphaston tablet. I got my period on 8th day and there is less bleeding this time as compare I had in my history periods. Can you please it's normal or due to tablets.
2. Regularly use moisturiser/coconut oil over hands and feet at bedtime to keep the hands and feet soft and supple.
3. Weekly soaking the feet in lukewarm water for 20 min and pat dry and apply moisturizer/coconut oil at night would keep feet softer. In diabetics, please use plain tap water or lukewarm water temperature should be checked by someone else to ascertain the water temperature is just warm and not hot as some diabetics may have reduced sensations.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Osteoporosis is an age related condition characterized by low bone density and fragile bones. Lack of calcium and vitamin D are the most common triggers of this condition. These are vital elements for healthy teeth as well. Osteoporosis has a direct relationship with oral health and can trigger a number of issues such as loss of teeth, gum and can cause periodontal disease. The effects of osteoporosis on oral health and affect more women than men. This risk increases when talking of menopausal women.
- The jawbone is one of the areas that bears the brunt of osteoporosis. The loss of bone density in this area can cause tooth loss and make teeth loose. It can also affect the gum ridges that hold dentures in their place. This can result in ill fitting dentures that need to be frequently changed.
- Medication for osteoporosis is also linked to dental health. In rare cases, antiresorptive medicines that are prescribed to strengthen the bones can lead to a condition known as osteonecrosis. This refers to the death of a bone due to poor blood supply. Antiresorptive medication can be administered orally or intravenously with the latter having a higher risk of triggering osteonecrosis. Though it affects the hips and shoulder bones in most cases, it can also affect the jaw bone. It is marked by pain, swelling, infection and exposed bone. Loose teeth, gum infections and numbness or heaviness of the jaw are also symptoms of osteonecrosis of the jaw bone.
- The risk of suffering from osteonecrosis cannot be determined beforehand. Hence it is a good idea to see your dentist before or just after starting antiresorptive treatment for osteoporosis and to schedule regular checkups for the duration of your treatment. Dental problems if any should be treated before starting medication for osteoporosis. Osteonecrosis of the jaw bone is most commonly seen after undergoing a dental procedure that affects the jawbone and associated tissues such as a tooth extraction. Ideally, invasive dental procedures should be avoided if you are taking antiresoptive medicines. However, it can also occur spontaneously.
- Biophosphonates are also commonly prescribed to treat osteoporosis. This type of medication slows down the breakdown of bone tissue. However, this can lead to the development of new bones. This is not a troublesome issue when it comes to bones like the hip, leg or arm bones but can be very disruptive if it affects the jawbone. This is because the jaw bone is constantly reforming and reshaping itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.