Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Lahul & Spiti and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Misra
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Renu MisraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I'm taking Allopathy treatment for irregular periods and planning to change it to Ayurvedic is it ok if I stop those medicines and start taking Ayurvedic medicines.
If you have herpes, you can also have cold and cough because of it? Are they related? Does syphilis gonnrhea and chlamydia have also effects on immune system weakening?
I am having stomach pain when my periods comes every month and also vomiting and lossmotion. Sometimes I feel so much tired without doing any work so please suggest me what should I do to get rid from these problems?
I have done unprotected sex with my wife and it's 10th day of her cycle she take ipill in one hour what are the chances of getting pregnant?
My period cycle is 28 days Last period is 12thaugest I have stomach upset, Last 3 days I have lite breast Pani And tiredness Am I pregnant These are pregnancy symptoms.
Hello doctor. I had sex with my boyfriend on June 24th. As it was unplanned, I had an ipill. It wasn't a full intercourse since he only rubbed his penis around my vagina. But, to avoid pregnancy, I preferred contraception. Now, since three days, I am experiencing a mild blood outflow. It isn't heavy. Just a little amount. But I am tensed. There is no foul smell, no itching and no pain. My next periods are scheduled for 16th July. What would be the impact on my cycle? Is there any need to have pregnancy test? What could be the root cause for this bleeding. Please guide.
There are two main ways of finding out if you are pregnant - getting your blood tested, and doing a home pregnancy urine test. In order for these tests to give you a clear picture, you need to wait until the right time i.e. until you've missed your period. However, there are several early signs of pregnancy that can give you an indication that you might be expecting.
1. Shortness of breath - Do you find yourself losing your breath on the stairs or when you walk for a long period of time, more than you usually do? This could be a sign of pregnancy since the fetus needs oxygen, leaving you feeling a little breathless even when you mildly exert yourself.
2. Sore breasts - If your breasts suddenly start feeling a little heavy or you feel like they have grown and your areolas seem slightly darker, it could be one of the first signs that you are pregnant.
3. Fatigue - The increase in hormones in your body during a pregnancy could lead to you feeling a lot more tired. If you end up exhausted after a normal day this could be because women tend to feel extreme tiredness during their first trimester of pregnancy.
4. Nausea - Around 6 weeks into a pregnancy (sometimes earlier), women tend to feel nauseous. This usually subsides as you enter into your second trimester. Feeling nauseous could be a sign of pregnancy. You can treat it by eating things that help settle your stomach like crackers and soda.
5. Frequent Urination - If you notice yourself needing to urinate more than usual, it could be a sign of pregnancy. This happens because your body is now producing extra fluids that cause your bladder to work extra.
6. Headaches - An early sign of pregnancy is experiencing frequent headaches. This happens because your body is now suddenly dealing with a lot of excessive hormones. To deal with the headaches make sure you take a pregnancy safe painkiller instead of a normal one.
Everybody has a way of expressing itself if only we take the time out to listen. If we really pay attention to these tiny reactions, detecting a pregnancy early, that is even before you skip that period is possible. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.