Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Renu MalikYour feedback matters!
I'm getting a lot of Painless lumps all over my belly arms and thighs. Please advise what is the best way to get these checked and reduced.
Dear Doctor: My wife is at five weeks of pregnancy. She is having severe low back pain, especially on the left side. The pain radiates to the abdomen. She was having regular periods. Last menstrual period was no Oct 2. She has no bleeding now. Anything serious or it is normal?
I am 36 years old, my son is 6 years old (IUI). I wish to have second baby. Is it safe to have second baby? As I have heard after 36 to become pregnant is not safe for mother and child? Pls guide.
I want to know how many times having sex is necessary for getting pregnant. And after sex can I go to wash room immediately also advise when can I determine I am pregnant and should I give brake in sex to get pregnant? Is changing position necessary!
I do not get periods since two months. Still now I have not faced such a problem. I do not no why do I have this problem suddenly. Even I consumed papaya to get periods. But no good results. What might be my problem. What should I do.
Hi, my general period date is 3rd or 4th of the month. Its 14th already & I missed my periods. I took the pregotek urine test kits & tested 3 times. The result was negative. I then went ahead and took the Blood test the result was:<0.100 mIU/mL. I don't understand the values. Kindly tell me am I pregnant.
Hello. I have regular period from last one year with 32-35 days cycle. My period is missed by 5 days. What is best time to take pregnancy test those who r having 32-35 days period cycle
I am now 36 years old. When I was about 20 years I felt pain in my penis on erection. I had not consulted any doctor but after 2-3 months pain of penis automatically cured. Due to that pain right side vain of my penis had shrinked and my penis became right side curved and my penis became smaller than earlier. Root of my penis also shrinked at that time and top side became thicker than root. Till now I have not consulted any doctor. I am also habitat of handsex from childhood. I was married at 30 years and also I have a 5 years old son. But till now I have not satisfied during intercourse because my ejaculation occurs only after 5-6 movement of penis in vagina. My penis is too shortened slim that my wife cannot feel when it goes inside vagina. I want to cure my penis and increase size at least 6-7 inches and thigh so that my wife and me can fully satisfy our sex life. Please say what to do?
Prega news give perfect result yes or no we can use after 24 hour it will give perfect result yes or no.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 27th of march. We did not had intercourse but we had anal sex and I ejaculated inside her anus but even after that she had an ipill within an hour. And 8-9 hours after taking the pill she had vomiting headaches and all. Is there any chance she is pregnant I mean is there any possibility that sperms could leak from anus to vagina or sperms droplets would have entered her vagina. 7 days have passed after taking the ipill but she is not having periods. But she is having regular fever headache vomiting and all this. Please help me. What should we do? Is this serious?
After the eggs are collected and fertilised in the laboratory, the embryo transfer takes place. Usually and this entirely depends on your situation, about one or three embryos of the best quality are selected to be transferred to the womb. After introduction to the uterus, the egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus for the pregnancy to come into effect. Embryo transfer is the last step in the IVF cycle.
The procedure chosen for transferring embryos usually depends on the clinic chosen. But most of them involve the following steps:
- The eggs take two or three days to fertilise. When they are ready, the embryos with the best quality are selected. These are then transferred to your uterus.
- A speculum is inserted into your vagina by the doctor. Then using ultrasound for guidance, a catheter is passed through the cervix. This catheter is used to pass down the embryos into the uterus.
- Your lifestyle after the transfer should be docile and cause you minimum stress.
- A pregnancy blood test will be given to you two weeks after the transfer. If the test comes out as positive, an ultrasound is scheduled after another two weeks.
In the process of transferring the embryo, there are no significant risks involved. There might be problems during passing the embryos through the catheter, if you never have had a baby before or your cervix was not assessed before the IVF cycle was initiated.
Chances of Successful Pregnancy:
With age, female fertility declines. It helps if you are younger when using your own eggs. After a survey it was found that women:
- aged below 35 have 40.6% chance of success
- aged between 36-37 have 35.5% chance of success
- aged between 38-39 have 28.1% chance of success
- aged between 40-42 have 21.2% chance of success
- aged between 43-44 have 11.2% chance of success
- aged 45 and over have 3.4% chance of success
I have lots of tensions during 3 months. Now I mentally and physically fully tired. My legs are fully tired and painful. Headache and dizziness. What can I do?
- Eat healthy: No two ways about it. Your appearance is a direct reflection of your food habits. It could be sipping green tea, eating a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids via walnuts and salmon, biting into fruits like pomegranates and berries, or having red wine regularly. Each has its own benefits from reducing fat deposition to hydrating your skin to improving circulation. All these tell on the quality of your skin and the radiance will be there for all.
- Reduce stress: The first place that your stress will show is your skin. Wrinkles and dry and sagging skin are some of the first symptoms of stress. As we all know, there is only so much stress that we can control. Don't stress about stress, and the results of this difference in attitude will become very obvious.
- Passion: Whether it is a new hobby like painting or a language or a new found love life, passion brings energy to life like nothing else can. It gives a new reason to wake up every day and energizes not just the person but everything and everybody around. Find something new to do that you completely enjoy and the glow will just radiate, not just externally but also internally.
- Work out: Take a break every single day to do whatever excites you, such as yoga, meditation, walking, jogging, swimming, or cycling. Spend about 30 minutes to an hour and the inner peace that you find will help you stay young and radiant. The benefits of a workout are manifold and those who know it get addicted to it. A day without exercise would feel incomplete for these people. On days when they have had a good workout, the radiance and energy will be greater than normal and will be palpable.
- Pamper your skin: In addition to all these, whether it is the sunscreen when going out in the sun or the almond oil, give your skin some supplemental treatments once a while.
One word of caution is not to trust these supplements to do the magic without doing the above. The supplements can definitely do what they are called, supplement what the rest do. Try these simple techniques and see a radiant and glowing you.
Hello, I have participated in sex with my girl friend 2 days back. Un fortunately while inter course the condom has broke. She took the contraceptive pill with in the next hour. But we still hav some fear whether the pill works or not. If it works how to know that it works. please help me out. Thank you.
I have sore breasts, nausea after eating, slight cramping, bloating, alot of pressure on stomach and a late period which is very deep in colour but very watery and thin.
I am 23 unmarried. I am getting periods only for 2 days. Does it create some issues? Please give some advice .I am so worried.
My friend has 40 day pregnancy doubt But 3 time urine test positive lab. And strip test both But in sonography at 40 day negative results seen What the probability of pregnancy What she do.Please tell.
Hi, I am a 27 year old female. I had sex with my husband last wednesday. I took an emergency contraceptive within 3 hours of intercourse. Since then, there is milky white odorless discharge from my vagina. It has been over a week and the discharge has not stopped. What do I do?
Have a small teaspoon of "Gulkand" (a mixture of rose petals and sugar) after your meals or after being out in the hot sun for long. It works like a coolant for the body.
Don't forget to also have water at frequent intervals.