Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Renu MalikYour feedback matters!
I got married 1 year back. During sex she tells me she's feeling to urinate and immediately after sex she wanted to go to toilet without waiting and she tells me it all comes out during urination Till now there are no signs of pregnancy Whether we should wait for few minutes after sex for sperm to enter inside? Please help me.
Hi Doctor I am 33 years old. My wife 32 weeks pregnant. Last week she had a color doppler test and doctors said that baby has gross hydronephrosis and doctor said that it cannot be treated now and can be acted only after child birth. Ca you please suggest what we should be care about child and does it require surgery Thanks Siva.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
My last period cycle was on 5th January 2017. I was having PCOD Issue and my husband has a low sperm count as we are planning for baby from last 3 years. Till day before yesterday there is period not happened. Yesterday we had a kit test which showed positive then we did HCG, BETA, TOTAL, PREGNANCY test which even shows positive result. Where as when today morning we did the ultrasound our doctor said there is nothing identified in scanning. So my doctor asked to take Complete bed rest and prescribed MCBM 69 and Dubagest sr. And asked us to do the rescan after 2 weeks. I am a bit worried now. Can any one suggest what should I do. Do I need to consult another doc or should I wait?
Hello Doctor, Why one breast is leaking milk while I feed in the other side. Is it the symptom of overflow or it has some other reasons. I'm a mother of 4 month old kid.
I have done a open heart surgery mitral valve replacement on Feburary 2012 and my operation is success full but I have to take medicine life long like penis400mg, Aldactone25mg, warf and have to do Blood test called PTINR monthly life time so during my pregnancy this all medicines may harmful my baby or not and should I continue my medicine during conceive or not please suggest me thoroughly?
Why my periods are delayed by 18 days. And im not sexually active. Masturbation is also rare. Im 19 years old. please tell me why it is delayed. Never happened like this before. I should have got on 19 march.
I am 15 years old and my boyfriend stuck his fingers in my vagina but it covered with blood but this didn't happened oncs but three times .do I havs something wrong ?
I am 51 years old. Unmarried. After 3 years of my last period, I had one in this august (2015). It was a normal one. After that on 10th Aug. Had Ultrasound examination of pelvis. The report was normal. Whether this occasional period is normal? May I get another occurrence in future?
This is a light, frothy green juice with a lot of flavour. I only added one cup of chopped spinach to the recipe but if you want to bulk up on minerals, feel free to add more.
High in vitamins and low in calories, spinach is one of the most nutrient-dense foods. When combined with sweet pineapple, this juice becomes the perfect mid-afternoon pick-me-up or a great way to start the morning.
This ques is for my gf. But since" someone else does not contain that category. I am writing this as myself. My gf always have very painful menstruation, and even at time of sex (which never happen, because she have so much of pain) even if I finger (1/3rd of my finger) she starts crying because of pain. And hence I am here to ask. What exactly is the reason behind this. I do know that in childhood she lifted something heavy, so at that time gynecologist gave her a heads up that she can not conceive and will have problems in menstruation also. But these symptoms can lead to cervix cancer? Or other part over there i.e painful menstruation + painful intimacy. If there is anything outside the box solution please let me know. Also I told her to meet a gynecologist but she says she do not want to hear this bad news (will never be a mother kind of thing) as of now. She says she will think about it after marriage. At the same time I think she is ruining life of her future husband as well. (in either case). Please suggest me what to do and give me a heads up what is this all about. Many thanks.
*Scoliosis in adults can arise due to a variety of reasons, including genetics, uneven pelvic position, past spinal or joint surgeries, knee or foot distortions, or even head injuries.
*Some curves are deeper than others, and in moderate to severe cases, the means to correction is surgery.
*Scoliosis is measured by Cobb's angle( shown in X-RAY ) When this angle is 10-40°, it's postural and grade 1 scoliosis.
>40° is called structural and grade 2 scoliosis.
>60° is called grade 3 scoliosis.
If you suspect scoliosis, you should consult your doctor about an appropriate treatment plan.