Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GuptaYour feedback matters!
My eye sight is so low. How do I increase my eyesight? Or could please let me little bit about laser operation.
How to reduce eye number? Does I possible in years age? With any exercise? Please tell me any ayurvedic or yoga to do that.
My daughter is a polymiocities patient now is in remission she have a doubt in future she may be affect her eyes muscle also in this disease.
A month back I was having some problem in my eyes, dryness, itching a bit headache. Have consulted optomologist and was advised to take lotegate and ccs for one month. Have seen considerable improvement. Now its a month please advise should I continue or advise some regular drops which can be of daily use.
I am having distance eye sight Right eye: (-5) Left eye: (-5) Its going on increasing please suggest me a medicine to reduced my eye sight.
Sir. I am 20 year old masturbating regularly for 7 years and I have a problem of excessive or chronic masturbation addiction and I have the following symptoms face glow. Totally gone big deep dark circle hairfall or baldness low eye vision watery semen premature ejaculation shrinkness and curved penis nightfalls weakness dullness pain in body especially lower back pain headache insomnia shy and introvert behavior improper thoughts aggressive behaviour my face looks like a beast please please doctor suggest me some medicines to solve my problem and help me to leave this addiction.
Hi I am having a medium sized lump under my lower eye lid from 3 weeks which is not hurting. I expected it to be gone naturally. But now to the side of the lump I am having a thin inflammation which cannot be noticed but it is paining in that region (which is not the actual lump region). Please suggest anything to reduce pain and inflammation before I consult.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 Eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath