Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have to always sit in front of computer, what can I take prevent to take care of my eyes? I am an engineering student but I do part time job in a private company.
Dear sir am ajeet I m not fit and healthy any I had also eye problem. Recently I joined jim. What diet I want to take? please tell.
I am 12 science student, I am having itching in eyes from last 4days I rub my eyes to get rid of that which in turn makes pain in eyes & reddish eye, excessive blinking of eyes I had eye check up last year & I hardly watch television and also don't use Mobile for long time. I am a student 2years back I suddenly had watering eyes while studying & consulted ophthalmologist he gave me some eye drops then I was cured please let me know medication and cause Thanks.
I am suffering from eye sight. I want to improve immune system. Can capsule (oil of fish) is beneficial. Please suggest me the name of capsule. Thanks.
I already use spectacle of power -1.5 in right eye and -0.75 in left eye. I am a student so I have to study the whole day but after the whole day, I got the problem of pain in my eyes specially the right one and a little headaches .The same problem happens again whenever I travel or uses my phone for hours. And most important whenever I cry, I got a immense pain in my eyes and I condition become very miserable.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes from over 3 days because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
I can see almost everything. Should I wear glasses when watching tv or when I am using my laptop as a prevention. Because I use my laptop many times a day? Should I wear it only when using laptops or reading books?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.