Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir, my friend (girl) period has started from last night and she is suffering from faint, she took one medicine then her period stopped again. If she doesn't take medicine she suffered so much whereas if she take medicine her period will stop again please advise us as soon as possible Thanks.
Hi, I had gonorrhea for 3 times in 3 years and I took antibiotics and treat it. And now the 4th one from the same girl and now I take treatment and I do not feel better. What to do?
I have a continuous period of 18 days. Sometimes flow is high and sometimes only the spots occur. Is it normal or we should get it ultra sound because my age is 45 and I think menopause will come soon so it happens.
My periods are late I check on I can preg test but it's negative . I am having very little bleeding some times . Am I pregnant ? I don't want to be right now ? What are the measures or pills I can take for my mensuration ? And not getting pregnant ?
My gf got pregnant its conformed by urine test. Right now its not correct time for baby v want to abort how to abort naturally last period was 28 march. Suggest me quick plz.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hello doctor my girlfriend had unprotected sex with me on 25th October & took i-pill on the same day & her last periods was started on 20th & ended on 23rd of October she is in her safe time of cycle but she didn't had periods in this month means '20th november what does that mean & is her periods cycle skipped if so when will she have periods in this month I mean approximation of it please help. Sry whoever replied me in last ques I entered wrong month.
Now I am 8th months pregnant. At my first scanning report 8 weeks 6 days length of the cervix is 3.1 cms. What does it mean. Is their chance for normal delivery. After that I have done 2 scanning in 5th month ending and 7th month ending but in that 2scanning not mentioned about cervix length. How I will know about normal delivery or not.
Dr. Past 2 weeks bleeding is here! Maximum 3 or 5 days bleed it. But i'm getting bleeding more then 8 days . Please tell.
I did missed abortion due to poor growth of baby after 4 months. Doctor told genetic problem. I did abortion before 2.5month ago.Now again I want to be pregnant. Please suggest time without any problem.
My mother is 43 years old and her ultrasonography report of whole abdomen says an ill defined SOL (5.16x3. 23 cm) is noted in posterior uterine wall-may be? Fibroid and a dominant follicle/follicular cyst (2.16x1. 97 cm) is noted in left ovary. Also as compared to her 2010 USG reports, enlarged uterus and ovary has been reported in 2016 USG reports. Kindly help.
I'm on Tablets Progynova and Meprate For periods E2 is 18. AMH is 3.36. FSH 0.19 LH Below 0.09 while Prolactin is 4.69 and TSH is 1.655 these are my Blood reports I Do not get my periods without tablet Can I get it? And secondly I suggest something for breast growth too. Please help.
When I have intercourse with my wife. My sperm won't go inside her vagina, I feel that. It seems spread out her vagina while my penis goes inside her vagina. Please tell me is this normal?
I am 27 years old women. I just marred in 25th nov. My period starting date is 13th in a month but today 15th but no activity like that.
In pregnancy stage if women suffering from hepatitis B, then what are the precautions has to take so that child would will not infected by that, and after birth vaccination is given to everychild?
2. Bathing before sunrise to reduce mucus related problems (sticky yellowish mucus in sinus plexus).
3 if Ganges near then take bath there.
4. maintain a proper weight.
5. Female 5' to 5.5' minimum 55 kgs max 60 kgs.App.
6. Male 5' to 510 ,in 60kgs max 75 kgs App.
7. Water intake daily 3-5 ltrs.
8. Freehand exercise 30 min in daily morning to accumulate more oxygen into blood.
9. Avoid oily food outside. only fruit juice or white sweets.
10. nutritious balance diet.
11. prepare popcorn in home and do breakfast with it to
be healthy and avoid stool related problems.
12. I am opening Nutrition club to make patients healthy.
13 to increase working power to be wealthy.
14. My success is there if I sort out your health problems.
15. Pranayam Yoga daily.
I'm 18 year old and my bodyfriend ejaculated on my pant. To be on the safer side I had an ipill within 20 minutes. I had the i pill period after 5-6 days but then from that day till today I have not had my period. It's been more than 1 month. I had some bloating and cramping also. Also I had acne problem but it's all improving also having some back ache. I just want to get my period as soon as possible cause I'm very stressed please help me.
Infertility is a condition that refers to the inability to conceive, even after regularly having unprotected sex for a period of 6 months at least. In most cases, infertility may also refer to the biological inability of a person to contribute to the process of conception; or to a woman who is incapable of carrying a pregnancy to its full term.
There are several causes behind infertility; but taking the current lifestyle of the people into account, stress and a sedentary lifestyle are emerging as major factors behind this condition.
How do stress and a sedentary lifestyle cause infertility?
1. Stress: Stress is turning into a major cause of infertility, esp. in women. A research carried out by Emory University observed 16 women between their mid 20s-30s, with normal weights for a period of 6 months to come to this conclusion. It found out that each of these women did not get their periods for the 6 months under observation due to high amounts of cortisol (stress hormone) in their body. Each of these women had really hectic work lifestyles, which indicated that women with stressful jobs are at a higher risk of experiencing infertility due to stress.
In fact, both the partners, when going through a period of stress, are unable to conceive. However, during periods when they felt good, their chances of having a baby increased dramatically.
2. Sedentary Lifestyle: Again, more of a risk factor for women than men.
Amongst women, a sedentary lifestyle during teenage causes hormonal imbalance and anovulatory cycles more commonly seen in PCOD (polycystic ovarian disorder - the development of multiple small cysts in the ovary) patients, which is a major cause for infertility.
As for men, those with a sedentary lifestyle generally tend to be overweight or obese, which can lead to low sperm quality. This, in turn, can significantly reduce a couple’s chances of conceiving.
What can do you to prevent infertility?
1. Stay Active: Acupressure, regular exercising, daily brisk walking, practicing yoga and meditation are some of the ways by which you can alleviate the problem of infertility. Each of these activities help in improving the flow of blood to your reproductive organs, which helps in the release of toxins from the body. They also help in enhancing the movement of the pelvic region and in reducing any type of inflammation and pain in the area, thereby increasing your chances of conceiving. The added benefit of practicing these is a significant reduction in your stress levels.
2. Eat Right: Diet too plays a major role. Certain foods are known to boost your fertility, while maintaining proper hormonal balance and reducing the chances of miscarriage. Foods like cold water fish, raw dairy, eggs, tomatoes and dark leafy greens among others should be a part of your daily diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.