Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have been married since 4 years but I have no baby yet. I have pcod problems and got irregular periods daily bleeding sometimes little bit bleed and sometimes more blessing when I consulted doctor she prescribed benforce m tablets for 10 days I used this pill and I have also period last 7 days more blessing it was not stopping shall I continue this tablet? Please help me.
I am 42 years old with chocolate cysts n fibroids in my uterus. Right ovary has anechoic cyst within measuring 5 cm n left has measuring 3 cm. Please suggest whether a surgery is must or oral medicine will help.
My frnd is a female she is not getting periods from last 2 months is there any problem for not getting periods properly.
I took I pill on 6th may though he didn't ejaculate in me. From last 5-6 days I'm feeling breast tenderness and they pain when touched or pressed and I'm having frequent urination. I am not pregnant right? I'm damn scared it was biggest mistake and I live alone I really need help. And I want to get my periods I know you don't get periods after you take I pill but I badly want my periods. What should I do please help.
I am bleeding on the 17th day after period. I am using clear strip ovulation kits and it says im at high fertility not peak (got high for 4 days) so I can't be ovulating right? Trying to get preg so worried!
Mera jab period hota hai us mein 2 din blooding hota hai uske bad 3 din band ho jata hai.please help
I am 23 years old I have 6 month baby after my 2nd delivery and family planning my belly size is not normal. How to reduce that and I can do crunch exercise or not.
You are feeling under the weather, and you wish you could eat something fried or processed right now to feel better. But that may not be the smartest thing to do! Read on to know more about what you should avoid eating when you are sick.
- If you are suffering from diarrhea, don’t go anywhere near sweet foods made of artificial sweeteners, since sorbitol (a kind of artificial sweetener) isn’t digestible and can instigate diarrhea. Also, avoid foods that can trigger bloating and gas, such as apples, onion, broccoli, beans and cabbages. Dairy, caffeine and alcohol can also provoke diarrhoea.
- Don’t consume dairy products, chocolate, pain medications and iron supplements if you are constipated.
- If you are nauseous, don’t eat greasy, oily or spicy foods. Avoid carbonated drinks, caffeine and alcohol as well.
- If you are having difficulties in swallowing due to a sore throat, hot fluids are by far the most beneficial. Not only do they help soothe your sore throat, but they're also known to loosen mucus, which may help relieve other symptoms such as congestion and stuffiness, often accompanying a sore throat, so consider eating soup or drinking hot water to alleviate the pain, and scratchy, hard foods such as granola, potato chips and nuts. Acidic juices made from vegetables and fruits, such as grape juice or orange juice, can also aggravate a sore throat.
- When your body aches, don’t grab that cup of espresso or that glass of whiskey, since both caffeine and alcohol can dehydrate the body, thereby worsening the pain.
- Stay away from artificial sweeteners, aged chesses, MSG (monosodium glutamate which is found in soy sauce), chocolate, red wine and processed meat, if you have a headache. MSG has been linked to blood pressure which can cause headaches.
- Dairy products, processed or packaged foods, should be avoided if you have an earache.
- If you have an allergy, don’t consume milk, wheat, soy, berries, eggs, tomatoes, fish, nuts, chocolates and nuts. These foods commonly cause itching.
- You might have cold, or your nose won’t stop running. A hot broth or hot tea will give you comfort, but you should avoid spicy foods and alcohol. Spicy foods actually aggravate a runny nose.
- Flu, sinus or cold infection can inflame and irritate nasal blood vessels, making you feel like your nose is blocked. Avoid sugar and spicy foods if you have a congested nose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Eating disorders can be defined as conditions that influence your eating behaviour significantly and which may give rise to serious health issues. Eating disorders are associated with behaviours like compulsively counting calories, puking after meals, living on a rigid diet etc. which often leads to a feeling of self-loathing and obsessive thoughts about food and weight.
Here are the three most common eating disorders and the symptoms by which they can be identified.
1. Anorexia nervosa - This disorder is considered to be a mortally dangerous condition in which the body weight reduces drastically. An individual is terrified about gaining weight and can take extreme steps to maintain their weight and shape, often leading to starvation, vomiting and many other health problems.
Common symptoms include:
-Reducing the amount of food to be consumed to cut down the calories
-Exercising beyond capacity to burn calories
-Recurrently monitoring your shape, weight and appearance
-Avoiding social gatherings where you will be offered food
-Irregular menstrual cycles in women
-Erectile dysfunction in men
2. Bulimia nervosa - Mostly observed among people in their mid-teens, Bulimia nervosa is a serious type of eating disorder associated with episodes of bingeing and purging with the individual being unable to regulate their eating habits. Moreover, the person suffering from this disease often feels guilty and horror-struck about weight gain and forces himself/herself to vomit.
Normally, people suffering from this condition exhibit the following habits:
-Use of laxatives or throw up forcibly to get rid of calories
-Feeling exhausted and guilty
-Experiencing irregularity in their menstrual cycles
-The inability to maintain normal weight, in spite of trying to eliminate calories
3. Binge-eating disorder - This disorder is characterised by overeating, eating even when you don't feel hungry and continuing to eat even after feeling full. People suffering from this disorder cultivate a feeling of guilt inside them for overeating but do not try to nullify its effect by vomiting or exercising intensely. Some of the most prominent symptoms of this disorder include:
-Eating alone to hide the embarrassment caused due to overeating
-Eating quicker than normal people
-Binge eating at minimum one instance every week
Mai abhi baby conceive k liye try nahi kar rahi. But mai diwali 19octomber per chahati hu threw normal delivery jaha tak possible ho. To feb late nahi hoga kya baby conceive k liye. Right time kya hoga for conceive which month date.
I am a vegetarian. After two c-sections my weight became 55-75 kgs. I've back pain and knee pains too. please suggest to reduce my weight to 60 kgs.
Your body shape reveals more about you than merely the outer appearances. In fact, it is a reflection of your inner health and as well as your future health. Here are some of the things that your body shape reveals about your overall health and the diseases that you need to look out for.
1. Triangle: the pear shaped body or the triangle body usually has more fat on hips, thighs and the butt. They are at lower risk of heart diseases, since the weight is less concentrated on the waist. But, they can develop lower back problems and may have an increased tendency to develop knee issues as most of the weight is carried on hips and thighs.
2. Circle: circle shape is basically for those who carry a lot of fat around their waists. Men and women are equally likely to be affected. Those with a waist size larger than 34 inches in female and 36 inches in male are considered circle shaped. They are at a higher risk of uterine problems, kidney issues and pancreatic-colon cancers.
3. Rectangle: men and women who tend to carry weight distributed all around their bodies have a rectangular body shape. While this is a desirable shape for men, for women it may lead to a flatter looking body. This body shape is healthier than the others, but you may experience osteoarthritis and joint pain if you have higher body fat.
4. Apple: women who carry extra fat on the upper body, i. E. Arms and chest, upper stomach as well have apple shaped bodies. If their body fat is appropriate, they tend to be healthy, but being apple shaped can put you at risk for a number of conditions, including heart problems, blood pressure problems and diabetes.
But remember, irrespective of your body type, make sure that you exercise regularly, have well-balanced diet and stay happy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am 28 years old lady, many times not able to wake up early, dont have energy levels, feel mentally tired out.
I am shani Female 22 yers Sir, the gap between my periods is too long (40-50 days). Is I have any problem.
My wife has irregular periods problem. She has her periods on an average of 2 to 3 months every time. And when happens. Period continues upto 12-15 days or even more sometimes. Please suggest the solution to get her regular periods and normal life. Suggestion for any medication/exercise or anything else which could help us is most welcome.
पाचन क्रिया वह प्रक्रिया है जिसके द्वारा भोजन को ऐसे रूप में तोड़ा जाता है जिससे वो हमारे शरीर में रक्त प्रणाली द्वारा अवशोषित हो सके और हमारे शरीर को पोषण व ऊर्जा प्रदान करने के लिए कोशिकाओं तक अवशोषित को पहुचाया जाये।
यह पूरी प्रक्रिया मुख से शुरू होती है जब हम भोजन को चबाते व निगलते है।
हमारे लार में ऐसे एंजाइम होते है जो भोजन से स्टार्च को छोटे-छोटे अणुओं में तोड़ता है।
सारी बीमारियों का कारण आतें होती है, आंतों की अच्छे से सफाई ना होने की बजह से हमारा पेट बीमारियों का घर बन जाता है। यदि शरीर को अन्दर से साफ रखने की हमारी प्रक्रिया दुरस्त है तो हमें बीमारियों से बचे रह सकते हैं। जब भी हमारे शरीर में अल्सर, ट्यूमर, कैंसर, पाइल्स, फिस्तुला, फिसर, एसिडिटी और कब्ज़ जैसी बीमारियां होती है, यदि हम इनके बारे में थोड़ा जानने की कोशिश करे और होने के कारण को सोचे तो इन बीमारियों की जड़ पेट से ही शुरू होती है। तो अगर इन बीमारियों से बचे रहना चाहते हैं तो सबसे ज्यादा जरूरी है कि हमारा पेट व आंते बिल्कुल साफ रहें यानी हमारी पाचन क्रिया व उत्सर्जन क्रिया दोनो सही से काम करें।
डॉ. आर.के. अग्रवाल कहते हैं कि हम जो भी खाते हैं उसके साफ होने या पचने के पीछे एक पूरी विधी है।
समीकरण – हम जो भी खाते हैं = क्या पचा + अपशिष्टों के बाहर जाने का रास्ता।
हमारे पेट को पूरी तरह साफ होना चाहिए 12घण्टे में नहीं तो 24 में सही।
अगर सफाई की प्रक्रिया सही चली तो आपका अतिरिक्त वजन कभी भी नहीं बढ़ेगा और अगर बढ़ा तो इसका मतलब अपशिष्ट हमारे शरीर में ही इकठ्ठे हो रहे हैं। और अगर बहुत अधिक मात्रा में वजन घटा तो इसका मतलब आपके भोजन के पोषक तत्व भी शरीर के बाहर जा रहे हैं। ये दोनों ही अवस्था हमारी पाचन क्रिया के सही से काम ना करने की बजह से होता है।
पढ़े इस परिस्थिति में बॉवेल क्लीन्ज और किडनी क्लीन्ज किस तरह से आपकी सहायता कर सकते हैं।
इस पूरी प्रक्रिया में अपशिष्ट पुरानी कोशिकाएं व बिना पचा हुआ भोजन है जो की पेट में पहुंचता है और वहां से आंतों द्वारा बाहर कर दिया जाता है।
हम SSOHM में चाहता है लोग समझ सके की अभी भी आपके शरीर को सफाई करने में देरी नहीं हुई है। हम केवल आपके शरीर को साफ ही नहीं बल्कि कई खतरनाक बीमारियों से भी बचाएंगे।