Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GuptaYour feedback matters!
What is the next medical abortion process to be done if after taking misoprostol no blood comes. Please do suggest some medication I am so much worried.
Kindly tell me what necessary precautions are need to take in 9th month of pregnancy. what additional ayurveda medicine are beneficial. please revert this is my first delivery.
I am 24, newly married for 6months and I had sex with my husband 2days prior to my periods. I took the i-pill right in the morning and I take oral contraceptive on a regular basis. Can I get pregnant?
Maine unsafe sex kiya tha lekin maine fir 72 ghanto ke andar emergency pill li lekin fir bhi mera periods 25 din late hai and aaj subah jab maine test kiya khud se to usme result positive aaya kya mai sach me pregnant hu agar haa to meri shadi nhi hui safely abortion ke liye mai kya karu mai abhi maa nhi banna chahti please help me.
Hi. I m 31 years old and I have got 2.6 inches of cyst in my left ovary. Which is resulting continuous bleeding. Doctor had proscribed me Primolut-N which I took for more than a month but it has started increasing my weight so I stopped it post talking to my doctor. I have started bleeding again. Please suggest what to do in this case.
My wife is about 30 years old. In ectopic surgery she lost her right fallopian tube. She want to become mother. Please advice me.
My mother is 65 year old and she is suffering with herpes, which medicine will be best to cure that.
1. The nuts are rich source of energy and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
2. They are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and an excellent source of all important omega-3 essential fatty acids. Intake of walnuts in the diet helps to lower total as well as ldl or bad cholesterol and increases hdl or good cholesterol levels in the blood.
3. N-3 fatty acids by their virtue of anti-inflammatory action help to lower the risk of blood pressure, coronary artery disease, strokes and breast, colon and prostate cancers.
4. These nuts are packed with many important b-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, vitamin b-6, and folates.
5. They are an excellent source of vitamin e. Vitamin e is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.