Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Can an extremely skinny girl have pcos? As I m vry skinny and no symptoms of pcos but my ultrasound reports are showing it. I am 21 and my weight is 43k kgs.
The pleasure of intercourse can be dampened by the risk of STDs. Intensive stress or the use of preventive measures in order to curb the chances of contracting STDs is being laid of late because of the far-reaching health hazards such infections may involve. STDs or Sexually Transmitted Diseases can even be life threatening and hence prevention is a must. Instances where the diseases have already been contracted should be aided with high- quality medical assistance. An early diagnosis can save your life.
The following are a few ways in which you can keep STDs at bay:
1. Since diagnosis eases out your way through diseases and disorders, an overall health check-up once a year should invariably include an HIV test.
2. It is also important to keenly jot down your personal weaknesses. If you are a drug addict or you’re into some or the other kind of substance abuse, you’re more prone to end up not having safe sex. You alone can keep your consciousness on a leash and defend yourself against STDs.
3. Make sure you always have protected sex. Condoms, either male or female, should be used to steer clear of sexual diseases and infections. There are certain instructions a person needs to adhere to while using condoms. After usage, water should be filled inside this used piece of latex to check for open pores.
4. Personal items such as handkerchiefs, towels and especially undergarments, should never be shared.
5. Intercourse should not be gotten over with to be directly followed by rest or some other activity. You must wash yourself both before and after sex.
6. The Hepatitis B vaccination can also protect you against these maladies.
In order to prevent STDs, infected people should also be aware of these tips:
1. If you are already suffering from a sexually transmitted disease or infection, you should be double careful to use a condom with your sex partner.
2. The sex partner should be taken for HIV tests.
3. The best way is to remain under the guidance of an experienced doctor. If your doctor asks you to abstain from sexual intercourse to enhance the efficacy of prescribed medications, you should blindly go by that rule.
I use I pill after sex on but it is safe to use ipill once again after 20 days is there any problem or should I take another alternative to avoid pregnancy please suggest me what should I do it will be great full to you thanks.
Hi doctor. My baby is 4 months old. My delivery was done at last year December 20th. When am having intercourse with my husband.
My mother's er, pgr is 0 but her neu is 2+.She had MRM 1 1/2 month before. What does it mean ? What treatment should be given so that disease never reoccur?
I am 30 years old my period was on 25 of Nov this month is delayed a week bef I took I pill is this becoz of this pill my period is delayed.
I got and abortion done o month ago and that very month I think I got pregnant again so I took an I pill but I didn't bleed. Day before Yesterday again I think I got pregnant. I don't know if I should take an I pill? I'm really scared.
Aches and pains are ailments that affect one and all at some point or the other. The myriad quick heal methods like pain killers and hot cold packs might accord temporary relief, but they aren't really effective in terms of curing the root of the problem. All these bodily pains are related to some innate illness and these painkillers merely provide superficial respite. Thus, a large number of people are growingly looking at alternative therapies, which not only remedy the pain, but also help in fighting the source of the disease.
Acupuncture for the longest time has occupied the imagination of many as a viable alternative to the harrowing mainstream clinical procedures. Integral to the ancient medicinal practises of the orient, acupuncture is replete with palliative properties and has been known to benefit a phenomenal number of people enduring serious distresses.
It is a natural way to stimulate the health boosting properties we are imbued with. The philosophy behind acupuncture endorses the fact that your bodies are hardwired to deal with any ailment from within. Acupuncture simply enhances such in- built defences and enables you to lead a healthier life. While you may be skeptical of the long drawn process that acupuncture involves, the benefits are many. Amongst other things it reduces your dependence on drugs, which is indeed an important aspect to consider. It generally involves gently pricking the pressure points of your body with sterilized needles and relying of the healing powers of your latent heat pressure.
It is especially effective in curing the following pains:
- Osteoarthritis: Acupuncture enhances the bone immunity and abates the joint pains immensely.
- Chronic headaches: Acupuncture relieves the stress on your cranial nerves and soothes the headaches that are caused by it.
- Menstrual Cramps: Menstrual cramps are caused by the contractions in the uterine muscles during the periods. Acupuncture hugely palliates such traumas.
My period date was 3 sep and in oct my date has missed so how many month I am pregnant? and what should I do to about it? please help me.
Kya hame pata chal skta h ultrasound me ki hamara fallopian tube block h ya pcod h. Or nai to kya test karwne se pata chalega.
Hello, sir I am 23 years old. And I am having a pregnancy of 1 to 2 months but i didn't want to continue. please suggest me some medicine.
My wife had a miscarriage yesterday. She was 45 days pregnant. Her thyroid tsh level was 5.7. She was continuing thyronorm 25mcg. Is it responsible for her miscarriage? What must be the tsh level in the first trimester. What precautions must be taken for our future baby. After how many days we can have sex from now.
I'm 24 weeks pregnant.. Had many medications hormonal and antibiotic during the first 4 to 8 weeks. Anomaly scan normal will my baby still have any defect.
The study says it is the disease that makes you unhappy and not the other way round
Study comprising one million women researchers found that happiness itself has no direct effect on mortality. Illness makes you unhappy nut unhappiness itself doesn't you i'll. And found that no direct effect of unhappiness or stress on mortality even in a 10 year study of a million women.
This days before my menstrual cycle starts am getting severe cold and throat pain after that cuff I donno the exact reason but I see this exactly before my menstrual cycle starts and It will cure after 10 to 15 days. Is their any particular reason for that. Please help me out with this. Thank you.
Doctor suggested to have AMH, Rubella and Progesterone tests as I had pcod. Could you please tell me what are the normal results.
Hi. I got married this February and because of so much happening my periods got delayed after first month of my marriage and than I had regular periods but I didn't had any period this month I did pregnancy test it's negative. I am eating all types of food to generate heat in my body and doing workout also. I had my thyroid level 4.4 last month. What can I do? Do my thyroid level plays a role for menstrual cycle? Does not having any physical relation makes a difference to menstrual cycle? Please help.
Living Smart with Red Rice!
Its high antioxidants and fibre content controls blood glucose levels, lowering bad cholesterol, fighting against free radicals.
Do follow for more interesting lifestyle tips, and natural healing remedies.
Book for Personalised consultations for close monitoring and betterment.
Dt. Neetha Dilip.