Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GroverYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years male having eye sight of -3 left and right both. I don't want to use speds. So when I take LASIK operation. LASIK is good for me or not. Is there any other technics available?
I am a student and I use spectacle of power -0.75 spherical and 0.5 cylindrical Is there any chance of improvement in my eyesight?
I have allergy problem in my body. And also eye. I take medicines for it. But when allergy come I cannot control myself. Please suggest what should I do.
Hello sir I am 20 years old I have a problem I don't know whether it's a problem. Eye contact is effective communication, only way to show your interest on others. Some days I give very good eye contact. But some days I just don't give any contact I will realizes that only after sometime that I rejected their look. One day acknowledge ment one day rejection alternative ly effects relationships badly. Some days I just keep my self alert if someone comes just acknowledge.
Is there any sign of significant damage to the eye? 2. What medications am I to take, and for how long? 3. When am I supposed to visit the doctor for follow up again? 4. Is there any chance of permanent vision loss?
My mother age 50. Get excessive sweat on her scalp. So much that water use to continuously and she need to cover it with towel at least twice a day to make it dry. It exactly look like as if she has washed her hair right now n water is running from it. Now a days due to increase in sweating she is catching cold leading to mild throat pain and swollen eye. Kindly advice.
I have eye sight and would like get it cleared by LASIK surgery. Could anyone one suggest any good treatment for this?
Hello sir, mam I am 28 years old, I was diagnosed with poor eyesightness for both the eyes. RIGHT EYE=DV- SPH=-2.75,CYL=-0.75,AXIS=70. LEFT EYE=DV- SPH=-0.5, CYL for both the eyes. RIGHT EYE=DV- SPH=-2.75,CYL=-0.75,AXIS=70. LEFT EYE=DV- SPH- SPH=-2.75,CYL=-0.75,AXIS=70. LEFT EYE=DV- SPH=-0.5, CYL=-1.25, AXIS=105. Doctor suggested me to take GLOEYE tablet's .Will this tablet's improve my poor vision? What I can do now? Is my eye problem is really very serious? How I can improve my vision? Please suggest Thank you.
My mother is 75 years old and having dizziness and slurred speech from past 1 week. Loss of balance and weakness. She also seen a physician and all her blood reports are normal also done MRI -normal. She consulted a neurologist and was given vertin 3 times a day. But still no improvement. Please suggest. She has no h/o diabetes, hypertension etc. Was very active and exercises regularly.
Subah jab b mai uthta hu to eyes k baal jo hote h uspe white white laga hota h uske liye mujhe kya krna chahiye fir garam pani se dhota hu eyes to thik hoti h aisa kya kru jo na ho ye please.
I am 21 years old and having vision problem to both eyes. Is it possible to go for a laser surgery now? And what is the procedure for that?
I am a student of 18 years. I am having myopia and I wear my required spectacles but my eyesight drops in every two to three months. Please suggest any way to control them.
I am forced to perform night duties my eyes are got irritating every day, approached many doctors they prescribing eye drops but no permanent remedy how can I escape from this issue please suggest me.
I am 28 year old male having spectacles since last 10 years with -1.5 power with cylindrical Spherical number. I want to take advice whether I should go through the lasik operation to remove the specs.
I am having hairfall from the last three weeks and can't understand what to do along with that I am also having red eyes. What should I do?
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing.
- Amalki: This homeopathic medicine aids in repairing damaged tissue which in turn aids the stye infection to dry out. It is recommended to add a teaspoon of Amalki, which is available in most homeopathic outlets, into a glass of pure water. Then the mixture must be left on its own for the whole night for at least 10 to 12 hours. The mixture should then be filtered and used for washing the affected eye.
- Heper Sulphur: Heper sulphur aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulphur along with warm compress can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Some styes do not cause any pain but cause significant swelling and secrete a yellowish discharge. People affected with such type of styes can be significantly benefited by the use of homeopathic remedy called pulsatilla. It has also been found useful in preventing reoccurrence of styes.
- Staphisagria: Staphisagria is for chronic or recurrent styes that appear mainly on the upper eyelid. The eyes are very dry and have rheum. The corner of the eye and the edges of the eyelids may be chapped and infected.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water. If the pain and related symptoms do not go away after 3 to 4 days, it is best to consult a doctor for further treatments.