Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Garg
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GargYour feedback matters!
Hi have problem. When I talk or spoke to others getting bad smell to others from my mouth .this problem have few years back to till. How can reduce n clear this problem. Plzz tel me solution.
I am 26 years married male I think I am suffering with premature ejaculation Help me to get rid of it without any side effect.
Hi im 24 years old virgin and im going to marry next month. My problem is my penis is big. It is about 8.5 inches and very big size when it penetrates. And im afraid to hav sex because it will bleed to my partner. Is it painful to her. Is first time sex is very painful? How to reduce my penis size ? please help me plz.
I am taking homeopathy medicine for fibroid. E fraxinus am tincture and calc. Flour 6x tabs. Is it work on fibroid.
She is having Irregular menstrual. Her periods will come after 6 or 7 month later. What she can do.?
I am 24 year old female suffering from thyroid and irregular periods from 2 years or more my weight is increased to 130 kgs and in very proportionate body shape what should I do to get in shape reduce weight and get rid of thyroid problems permanently? I am also facing body pain, breathing problem and more because of it.
Which is better option for skin whitening treatment. Home remedies or medical treatment.in detail please?
I can see tonsil stone in my throat and every morning some white stones come out of mouth with smell bad. The small part which hangs in our mouth is also elongated that it rests on my tongue. I visited ent doc few months back. He gave me some medicines, but the stones and elongation still persist. Nowadays I M also getting throat pain on left side of my neck. It's been 8 months since the infection is there. What should I do?
My penis is 3.6 inch when erected. Will this be okay to satisfy my partner in intercourse. I am 24 years old please advice sir. thanks.
Hello mam I am 37 years old healthy gym regular but suffer from PE only badly who ejaculate in few seconds. All tests done are ok tried few ayurvedic but of no use. Now my wife also complains of not enjoying. Pls suggest some medicine. Should I use OTC gel or tablet that never used earlier. My problem is from teenage time. I get exited while having sex. Pls help.
Advice me some medicine or remedy for acidity as I have major issue of that, like I get headache and sometimes vomiting.
I have hairfall issue my hair's are short but still it falls too much. Now my scalp is also seems from outside. Please help me and recommend me what should I do.
In back west pain about one year I feel any time pain. Advise me some time relief without take any medicine.
Doctor will my girlfriend get pregnant if some of my pre ejection fall just above her vagina. She was having PMS that day. Please help me out doctor.
Please suggest me how to improve sexual stamina because when I am going for sex with my partner facing problem like premature ejaculation. Even if sometimes before sex. Please advise me any Staylong gel.
Any kind of bleeding from the uterus, which is not normal, can be termed as abnormal uterine bleeding. This refers to bleeding between periods or before periods, bleeding after having sex, spotting, abnormally heavy bleeding or bleeding after attaining menopause. If you are suffering from any of these issues, you need to consult with the doctor.
It is very important to diagnose abnormal uterine bleeding. There are several examinations and tests that have to be carried out, depending on age. For irregular spotting, a pregnancy test can be undertaken in case you think you could be pregnant. If your uterine bleeding is very heavy, a test has to be performed to check blood count. This is done to observe whether you have anemia. An ultrasound test of the pelvic region will also be advised by your doctor to know the cause of the bleeding. Several hormonal tests and thyroid function tests are required as well.
Other diagnostic tests include:
- Sonohysterography: When fluid is placed within the uterus and ultrasound images of the uterus are taken. An image of the pelvic organs is obtained.
- Hysteroscopy: It can be carried out when a device is inserted via the vagina and enables the doctor to examine the uterus internally.
- Magnetic resonance imaging: This is also used to get images of the organs.
- Endometrial biopsy: It involves insertion of a catheter to take out a tissue which is microscopically observed.
There are different types of treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding depending upon factors such as the cause of bleeding and the age of the patient.
- Medications: Several medicines are used to treat abnormal uterine bleeding. Sometimes hormonal medicines are used. Birth control pills are also used to improve the regularity of periods. Hormonal infections, vaginal creams and an IUD device releasing hormone can be used. Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also used to control bleeding. Several antibiotics may also be prescribed.
- Surgery: In some cases of abnormal uterine bleeding, a woman has to undergo a surgery for the removal of growth such as polyps and fibroids, which results in bleeding. While some fibroids can be removed via hysteroscopy, others require different techniques for treatment.
- Endometrial ablation: It can be undertaken to control bleeding. This mode of treatment aims at reducing the bleeding permanently. In case all treatment methods fail, hysterectomy has to be carried out. This is a serious surgery and after it is performed, a woman does not have periods anymore and will not be able to conceive a child.
Abnormal uterine bleeding is a serious health condition, which may lead to severe complications. Immediate diagnosis and appropriate treatment methods should be undertaken in case of any abnormal uterine bleeding.