Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GargYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, I am suffering with kidney stone pain very highly. What is the best remedy to cure the pain lastly and please suggest which remedy also cures my kidney stones.
I have dark colour at ma finger where the nail just starts. Whats the reason? Nd how to get rid of that? And how can I get rid of the darknesson ma lips?
I am 24 year old girl and my weight is 70 kg and height is 5.2. So I want to reduce my weight kindly suggest me the idea.
I can't concentrate on one thing like in class when teacher teaches my mind always somewhere else and when I try to concentrate my head start paining. I think my thinking power is less please suggest me some good ways to overcome it!
I have front side headache since 9years and also my eyes reddish, I have consulted doctor but no use, CT Scan and MRI done no use What can I do for this problem.
Hi from last around 2 months it started itching me near the private part so kindly help me regarding this.
Sir / madam. My wife is 32 weeks pregnant. From the 3rd month on wards we have done scanning two times. That is on 3rs month and 5th month. Baby position is in cephalic. But recently in 32 weeks scanning baby position is in breech. Will baby move again into cephalic? Why baby moved into breech position in the 32 weeks. Can you please tell me the reasons and suggestions. Is there any complications?
Dandruff problem! its not heavy dandruff problem but still. Scalp get ichi. And its very irritating. I am using D free lotion but it's of no use. Due to constant scratching with nails it's getting painful and some inflammation like pimple also there in some areas of scalp. What to do. M regularly washing my hairs with shampoo but problem remains the same. please help.
Sir mere pet m dard hota h 15 se 20 minute ek bar hota h bt dard itna jor se hota h ki sahan ni kr sakta.
Ek baar agar TBPCR test positive aa jaye to kya ek month baad hi dobara TBPCR test karane pr negative aa sakta h.
Hi I'm 16 years old. I'm having black colour. Is their any remedy or method or medicine which can make me brighter. If then please suggest me some of them.
I am losing my hairs. I tried all type of shampoos but the problem occurs. Please tell me some medicine s.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.