Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Chawla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu ChawlaYour feedback matters!
On 21st April had unprotected sex, within 5-6 hrs I took unwanted 72 pill. My previous period date was 12 March but on 5th may I got light cramp in my stomach and saw that I was bleeding. It was dark brown reddish discharge with little blood, the bleeding was not much but it was bright red in colour with dark brown gooey lumpy discharge. At first I assumed it's my period but after one day there was no increase in the blood flow. By the end of the second day the bleeding has completely stopped. I have taken pregnancy test twice, once on 10th may, another on 13th may, both the times it was negative. And there's no sign of period. What could this be? Am I pregnant?
I got married since 10th dec. I am not getting pregnant. My mensuration cycle is of 25 days this month and 30 days last month. It happens after marriage before that I was 28 days cycle. I just want to know is their any problem?
If cream or other lubricant affect on fertility then what should I do because I did not wet at time of intercourse and I planning to have a baby
Hi, I am 22 years old. i am trying to conceive from last 7 months. What should I do to conceive easily?
I am 35 years old male, after six years my wife was pregnant and she was caring 4 month baby but child heart beat is very low, What can I do for this?
I am 40 years. I had hypothyroid 2 years back. After the treatment my reports were normal up to jan'15. Now from last few months I am having lot of health problem like psoriasis, ringworm, irregular periods, tiredness. Less sleep. At times high blood pressure and times low blood pressure. I have gone through all the above treatment but none of them have from last six to eight months.
I am 18 years old and had a sex on 4th April I came in periods on 10th may had pregnancy kit test 2 times but it showed invalid what you think am I pregnant?
Me and my girlfriend engage in oral sex often. Is oral sex good, Both in health and relationship way of concern.
Renal cancer is also known as hypernephroma, renal cell carcinoma (RCC), kidney cancer or renal adenocarcinoma. The kidneys are organs in your body that dispose off waste, while additionally regulating fluid balance. There are small tubes in the kidneys called tubules. These filter the blood, help in discharging waste, and make urine. RCC happens when cancer cells start to grow out of control in the lining of the tubules of the kidney. Renal cancer is a progressive disease that spreads to the lungs and the organs around it.
Medical experts do not know the exact cause behind renal cancer. It is most commonly found in men between the ages of 50 and 70. There are some risk factors and signs that indicate one’s possibility of having renal cancer and these are as follows:
- Family history of renal cancer
- Dialysis treatment
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Smoking cigarettes
- Polycystic kidney disease (a condition that causes cyst formation in the kidneys)
At a point when renal cancer is in its initial stages, patients might not see any symptoms. The symptoms are mainly seen in the later stages. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Blood in urine: Blood in urine is called hematuria. As indicated by the Renal Cancer Association, hematuria is the most widely recognized indication of kidney cancer. In case you have blood in your urine, you may see pink, rust or even a red staining.
- Lower back pain: The vast majority does not encounter pain until cancer is in later stages. Pain from renal cancer is felt on one side of the flank, the region over the pelvis, and beneath the ribs in the abdomen. This pain can go from a dull yearn to a sharp wound, frequently leaving the area blue. In case you have any sudden pain that continues for more than a couple of days, you need to see a specialist.
- A mass or lump: A mass or protuberance in the abdomen can be an indication of renal cancer. Kidney knots might be hard to feel since they are somewhere down in the abdomen. Once a bump is found, your specialist may arrange symptomatic tests such as an ultrasound or a CT scan. These tests may diagnose what your knot might be.
- Iron deficiency and fatigue: Weakness and a fall in your iron levels are the most common symptoms of any type of cancer. Cancer exhaustion is not quite the same as simply feeling tired.
- Weight reduction, loss of appetite and fever: Another normal side effect of cancer is sudden and startling weight reduction. This happens quickly without any excessive workouts or dieting. A person diagnosed with cancer can also face a loss of appetite. In fact, even their most loved food items can get to be unappealing. Frequent fever is yet another common symptoms among most cancer patients.
In case your specialist suspects that you may have renal cancer, they will take some information about your and family’s medical history. They will then do a physical exam. Discoveries that can show renal cancer include swelling or irregularities in the stomach area. In case of men, augmented veins in the scrotal sac (varicocele) may be found. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.