Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Bajaj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu BajajYour feedback matters!
Sir please tell me what I eat. I am pregnant for two months please me diet diet plan for pregnant women.
My daughter 25 years of age unmarried is having irregular periods since the last 5 months. Periods after 20 days or after 40 days varying every alternate month. What should she take. Periods are normal.
My wife is 23 week pregnant I want to know about her best sleeping position we both r worrying about this and also want to know other precautions.
In the world of medicines, homeopathy has always been majorly on top of the preference list of many doctors. Although allopathic treatments are followed extensively to tackle illnesses, homeopathic treatments have also gained a significant position in the kingdom of medical therapy. Homeopathy caters to almost all illnesses featuring varied intensities. It basically follows the belief that any element that can create certain symptoms in the human body can cure the same in an ailing body. However, the levels of treatment differ from body to body.
When platelets begin to detour….
Human body at times suffers from various kinds of ailments, which hit them either predictably or unpredictably. In such cases, the first treating thought that would come to mind is the allopathic measure. However, not all allopathic treatments would ensure the same healing result as homeopathy would do. Thrombocytopenia is one such dreaded medical condition that drastically lowers the blood platelets than the normal required amount. It is believed that when blood platelets are present in the required numbers in the body, these control bleeding in case of any blood vessel damage. But Thrombocytopenia pulls the platelet counts in the body, thus hampering their efforts to combat bleeding conditions.
Homeopathic weapons to the rescue...
In such scary medical conditions, homeopathy comes along as a savior in increasing blood platelets to a sufficient amount. Homeopathy, however, is always regarded as a slow procedure. But as they say slow and steady efforts never go in vain. Similarly, homeopathic treatments assure long lasting and permanent results of cure by reviving wellness and fitness. In the case of Thrombocytopenia, homeopathy starts its treating procedures at the initial stage itself. With this early stage of treatment, the medical condition is nipped in the bud and does not aggravate further. The homeopathic medicines that are generally put into action are Crot.H, Lachesis, Merc.Sol, Chin.Sulph, Phosphorus and many more adding to the extensive list. These medications are subscribed over a period of time depending upon the condition of the patient. Simultaneously there are certain laboratory tests that are conducted from time to time to keep the progress of the patient in check.
Thus it can be said that homeopathic treatment never fails a person’s hope and faith in getting cured from ailments. Procedures may vary from the usual conventional way, but the effects are a guarantee of longevity and sustainability of cured health and a new living.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Age 24, my belly size is suddenly increased n I have a bloating feel and also there is a white discharge during urination. This month periods is not normal it was full of blood clots without liquid texture. I s there any chance that I am pregnant?
Pregnancy is considered to be one of the most challenging and important phases in the life of a woman.
Pregnancy Complications are health problems that occur during pregnancy. They can involve the mother’s health, the baby’s health, or both. Some women have health problems before they become pregnant that could lead to complications. Other problems arise during the pregnancy. Keep in mind that whether a complication is common or rare, there are ways to manage problems that come up during pregnancy.
Some complications that might occur during pregnancy are discussed below:
- Severe Nausea and Vomiting: It is common for nausea and vomiting to occur during a pregnancy. In order to avoid this condition, one should consume several small meals throughout the day and completely avoid spicy and fatty foods.
- A persistent abdominal pain, severe headache, swelling and visual disturbances during the third trimester: This can be a fatal condition and often is a sign of high blood preeclampsia (pregnancy complication involving high blood pressure as well as damage to another organ system). It can be diagnosed early using good prenatal care which essentially comprises of frequent check-ups with the doctor and all the necessary treatment during pregnancy.
- Flu Symptoms: It is recommended that flu vaccine should be administered to pregnant women as they usually tend to develop the disease during their pregnancy.
- Gestational Diabetes: Gestational diabetes can increase the chance of a larger baby at birth and create delivery complications, increase your risk for high blood pressure and cause the baby to have blood sugar problems after birth. If you are diagnosed, it’s important to consult your gynecologist to control your blood sugar level, which can often be done through diet and exercise.
- Baby’s activity level significantly declines: Sometimes, the activity of a previously active baby might decline. This can be felt by reducing the number of the kicks by the baby. The doctor has specific equipment that aids in identifying and resolving the problem.
- Bleeding: Heavy bleeding accompanied by abdominal pain and menstrual-type cramps during the first trimester might indicate an ectopic pregnancy (embryo is implanted outside one’s uterus) or a miscarriage while occurrence in the third semester indicates placental abruption (characterized by the placenta separating from the womb’s walls). Any form of bleeding warrants the immediate attention of the doctor. Steps to avoid bleeding include bed rest, avoiding heavy work, and keeping yourself hydrated.
A Healthy Pregnancy-
The best way to ensure a healthy pregnancy is to focus on the things you can control and don’t obsess about what could happen. Take good care of yourself and your developing baby and talk with your healthcare provider when you have concerns. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Am a 23 years old woman. Was on novelon. Got my periods after intercourse. It was normal period from 1-6 aug. Due date was on 1st sept till now it did not occur so did a usg and it was found that uterus is marginally bulky anteverted. Ovaries are also bulky containing cyst. Why my uterus is bulky at this age? And why my periods is not occurring. Is their any chance of pregnancy.
Explain clear view about biopsy test. Doctor advised me to take biopsy test for my finger tumour in my right hand. Tumour occur second time .any problem.
Dysmenorrhoea is a medical condition where a woman has extremely painful periods. While menstruation is normal, it is very painful. This is caused by disorders like fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease, adenomyosis, endometrial polyps, use of intrauterine contraceptive device or endometriosis. Many women assume that pain is normal and must be tolerated.
Few ways to deal with dysmenorrhoea are:
1. It’s Ok To Take Pain Relievers: To relieve the pain, simple analgesics like paracetamol and aspirin can be taken.
2. Anti-inflammatory Drugs Can Taken: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also prescribed to deal with dysmenorrhoea and most women are known to feel relief from the pain.
3. Fish Oils Capsules: Fish oil capsules which contain Omega 3 fatty Acids are also a good option to use when troubled with severe menstrual pain.
4. Prefer Light Diet: A few minor dietary changes can also help. Eating low fat vegetarian food especially on the days of the periods can prove to be helpful.
5. Avoid Sedentary Lifestyle: It is said that exercise can reduce the pain of dysmenorrhoea. Sedentary lifestyle is not good for the uterus region and it is advisable to indulge in regular exercises.
6. Use Heat Therapy: Heat therapy is a common and effective way to deal with dysmenorrhoea. Keeping a hot water bag on the region of the pain is known to soothe the pain and help relax the muscles.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.