Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Bajaj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu BajajYour feedback matters!
I am 31 and 7 month pregnant. My usg report read plecenta grade ii maturity placed posteriolyin fund us body liquor less. Afi 9.2 cm. Approx foetal wt. 1480. Please advice. Is the wt. Ok how much water intake should be done. Is every thing ok?
What are the very early signs of pregnancy. The date for mensuration cycle has been missed. It was on 10 but still not. Had taken I pill few days before. Am I pregnant. At dis stage dnt want son/daughter? Any thing possible pls suggest.
I have infertility problems for 6 years due one side fibroids 2 cm found. My age now 36. What can I do.
I have lots of facial hair, some acne also, my periods also get delayed but rarely. I am four years married and took all the related tests as I had problem in conceiving but all the tests were fine except in ultrasound there was some issue due to which doctor suspected pcod but when hormonal test was done it was fine so the possibility of pcod was overruled. But now I have conceived and I am 6 weeks pregnant. I feel consistent pain in lower abdomen and also after I take susten200 I feel diziness. My doctor told me its normal. Also in ultrasound the same issue is there and in urine my epithelial cells are 10-20. Is everything fine or there can be some issue?
I has unprotected sex but I had already taken 4 I pills in 5 months due to some issues in my relationship and from this month my skin doctor gave me Acutret 20 I take it twice a week in morning and evening as prescribed. Will it prevent pregnancy? And if not what emergency contraceptive should I take? Unwanted 72 or I pill? Please reply doctor.
Hello doctors First time my wife pregnant. My wife is pregnant and 1 half month completed and she taken pregnancy pill to dismiss. But she taken wrongly way. So Dr. tell for mini operation to take out from him. I want to ask that next time my wife will pregnant so any problem create for my baby and my wife. I heard that when 1st pregnancy is miscarriage then pregnancy chances will be very low or not also.
I am married since 7 years. Age 30, F.I am Pcod (on Glycomet 850 & Normoz, folic acid). Undergone 7 follicular studies not positive in these 7 years. Husband s test are normospermia. Please advise I could go for IUI. Thanks.
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.