Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu BajajYour feedback matters!
HELLO Dr. I am 25 year old unmarried girl mera problem ye h k mujhe p.cos problem 2009 s mera m n Dr. S suggest s tab s kafi tablet khai h gyliciphag hyponid farface syocare srup jaise kafi kuch m n 2015 m jab thyroid test karwaya 25 aaya mera TSH AB THODA KAM HO K 8.45 a gaya h but Dr. mein m peroid s nahi ho paa rahe m n koi b peroid ki tablet khane b band kar re m n last period k liye diene b khai the aur mera (FSH) 5.3 aur (LH) 19.33 aaya h aur prolectin b ab normal h Dr. Ab m kya karun jis s mera period thik ho please help me.
Doctor I have a bells palsy. Now it's lot better. Am married too. Is there any issues if I family plan now. Does that will affect new birth child or my wife.
My periods are delayed by 1.5 months. I have done 5 pregnancy tests so far and the test is negative. I did thyroid test as well as per my gynaecologist. The result was 7.033. So now I am taking regestrone and thyroxine both. This is the 2nd day of my medicine but my stomach is now looking like a 5 month pregnant women. So I am worried. .Please advise.
My wife has to suffer a lot pain while periods and she also loose her temper very quickly. Also my wife doesn't show any interest in sex. She do not allow me to kiss her lips and press her boobs. She always want same position of sex and don't ask or do anything new. Please suggest me how can I make her enjoy sex.
Hai sir this is Prasad my wife's last period date on 3 rd June, still She didn't get periods, from last 3 days she was suffering with pain in abdomen, I did pregnancy test twice but it's showing negative. Could you please tell the reasons for not getting periods.
I have no regular periods. There many up days of every months .and very much pain during periods time. Plzz suggest what should I do.
Hello everyone, I am Dr Kirti Yadav, senior physiotherapist at Med herbal family clinic, Gurgaon. So, today we will talk about a very common problem which women faces in day-to-day life, pains and aches.
Normally, I have a lot of women who comes in an early age, in late age, every age. They talk about pains and aches. Basically they have pain in knee joints, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain and because of the computer, nowadays, computer professionals also they have lot of pain and aches in and around the joints. The sitting job is a basic problem.
Now when we talk about women’s health, we ignore a lot of things. These are the different kinds of pain, dull aching kinds of pain. Everywhere in the joint, you are not being able to diagnose what kind of pain it is. It is not a nerve pain also. These are the symptoms of the problem which is known as low- vitamin level; and osteoporosis in later stages, after menopause. Now I want to enlighten these two things, vitamin d and osteoporosis. What we women do? Whenever we want to be fit, we give birth to kids. That is a very big thing and after that we do not take care of ourselves. When we talk about this vitamin D, you should be very careful with this vitamin as in you should have a check after pregnancy and after 40, you should have a check on vitamin-D.
When we talk about osteoporosis, it is basically after menopause the bones get weaken up.
What we do for fitness?
Nothing. We want to lose weight; we go to the gym. we want to gain weight; we go to gym.
Do we do weight exercises? Do we do strengthening exercises?
No, we don’t do that. So my main message today for women health is that these two things vitamin d and osteoporosis can be very well managed with a good exercise program. That includes weight exercises, strengthening exercises, theratube exercises, these are the two things which helps in developing the muscle strength and musculature which really helps in reliving all kinds of pains and aches in your body.
Now there are lot of myth. The biggest myth is a lot of women come and tell me if we do weight we will have bulky muscles, we will have bulky arms. No, we will not. We do not have testosterone as a hormone inside us that develops a muscle. So, that will only help in your bone strength and muscle strength and that is the only thing which helps you in getting rid of this. Pains and aches of daily lives. So please take this message very seriously, All the women who are in the age of 20-30, 30-40, 40-50 don’t think you are old so you can’t do weight exercises. You can do that. So, go to a professional., tell them about that you want to do strengthening exercises and do this program and make this as a habit.
If anything more about this topic, you want to know, you can consult me, you can have online consultation, you can have video chat, you can have audio chat with me through lybrate.
HI I'm 23 years old female. I'm trying to get pregnant from last 6 months. Before marriage I'm getting regular periods. After marriage whenever I have Intercourse with my hubby my periods will come on that month 15 days late. That means 45 days once. How to get pregnant. Pls reply ASAP. I'm facing problems in my family.
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Now I am 8th month pregnant. Scanning has done. In that placenta position is Anterior well in upper uterine segment has given what does it mean? Is it for normal delivery baby position or not?
I am 22 years old female regularly engaged in sex with my partner. I don't want to get pregnant. Condoms are uncomfortable for us. We usually use Pulling out before ejaculation method. Is it safe? What can be best contraception for us?
I have a short period of two days im 24 Years of age its so since last 5-6 Years. Im unmarried n da periods are regular and on time.
Oral sex can be a satisfying experience if it is mutually well-received and enjoyed. According to observations made on the basis of surveys both males and females like oral sex as a part of foreplay but would rather prefer to end a sexual activity in intercourse. Women have been found to enjoy cunnilingus but they tend to accustom themselves to the practice of fellatio as their male partners cherish it. Very few women seem to be turned on by the action of going down on their men. Irrespective of these reported instances, oral sex is highly pleasurable. The pleasure however is not devoid of the looming threat of Sexually Transmitted Infections. A certain facts about oral sex can keep you aware.
These facts will help you know more about oral sex:-
1. Oral sex is not as risky as vaginal or anal sex but it surely does involve chances of infections. These infections can be transmitted through fluid exchange, direct contact of genital parts and genital skin or from one person's mouth to another's genitalia or the other way round.
3. The presence of open cuts and wounds in a person's mouth can lead to STIs. Infectious blood is exchanged during oral sex or even during kissing.
A few precautionary measures to keep threats at bay:-
1. Use a saran or a cling wrap before you attempt to excite your lady's vulva. A cling wrap is an inexpensive device available in any other medicine shop. It is basically a sheet of plastic used to cover the vaginal area before two people get started with cunnilingus.
2. In case of fellatio, non- lubricated condoms are the best advised solution. A condom is very effective in keeping you safe from harmful bacteria.
3. Dental dams can also make you actively take part in the process of ensuring safety. Dental dams are available in various flavors such as vanilla, grape and strawberry.
Oral Sex is most rewarding when it has no adverse effects on your health. Therefore, care should be taken to follow some preventive measures for your own good. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.