Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I was playing with my girlfriend, I ejaculated near tha vagina, she washed it immediately, we didn't have sex and she is still virgin. Please tell me is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Am 20 years old Now am 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant I have little bit white discharge Is this normal in pregnancy.
I am 31 weeks pregnant What should be done to avoid pre mature delivery as my baby is in head down position.
I have seven year girl and my wife monthly cycle is irregular that is pcod problem and fertility egg are not strong to conceive thas why two time missed abortion. Pl tell medicine or it cure it.
Im in my 33rd week of pregnancy. Vaginal discharge has increased in the 3rd trimester especially after I walk or exercise. Is this normal? Does vaginal discharge increase after activity? What kind of discharge is abnormal?
Hello doc me and my gf were making out we did not have any direct contact of our genitals however I did touch my penis once and after like 30-45 mins or so I inserted my fingers in her vagina. Can she get pregnant? Also it was about 4 days before her menstrual cycle.
But when I test by card it came as positive but next day my period came my husband is not here also he went abroad.
My wife loose her virginity loose after 1.5 years. But when it break no bleeding come from vagina . Why 1.5 years require to loose virginity. Why bleeding not come what is the reason behind that.
I am 32 year old female. I had endometriosis both side of my ovaries ,right side cyst was removed but due to adhesions left side was not removed. Trying to conceive since last 4 years .In latest HSG report my right side tube has hydrosalpinx but proximal part of the tube is fine. Planning for IVF .I want to know weather hydrosalpinx in my left will effect the implantation of embryo .
Married last month and I had unprotected sex 15 days back and now my wife missed her period, according to our money status we do not want any baby so please help me how to get rid of pregnancy without abortion.
On 5th november, my boyfriend masturbated, wiped his hands thoroughly with tissue after an orgasm and fingered me about 20 minutes later. He said his hands were completely dry. My last period was on 18th october. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? I have irregular periods, and have been pretty stressed out for the past 2 weeks because of final exams and excessive traveling. I have some cramps and feel a bit nauseous. Also, I have not been exercising for the past month while I used to do so every day. I used to have polycystic ovaries. Thank you.
We are trying for pregnancy from last 1 year. We have done semen analysis, HSG, and now we are doing follicular study. Now it's 2nd cycle. Doctor has given tablets Mvista, Maturova from day 2nd to day 7th. 2 days before (on day 13th of cycle) my follicle size is 24 mm. Doctor gave me hcg injection & advised to take susten tablets for 15 day (daily 2). Yesterday in ultrasound Sonography it is showing 32 mm size & cyst formed. There is pain in my ovary. What we should do next. Please give me information about cyst. I am scared about cyst. What could be the next treatment?
With the advent of the internet and it's free nature, pornography has become one of the most viewed explicit contents of the internet. Though not made for adolescents, pornography is viewed by a large number of teenagers and young adults. Sex education is highly necessary for teens and young adults and pornography can never be substituted for sex education. Read more to find all about it.
- Pornography is an act: The porn industry like all other industries exists for profitability and actors who indulge in explicit sexual activities on screen are professionals and the scenes are entirely scripted. The purpose of sex education, which is to provide knowledge about a person's own sexuality is lost in porn. Similar to romantic movies, which are far off from reality, pornography is also a fantasy.
- Pornography is focused on the act itself: Sex education is not just learning about sexual activities or preferences, but also about learning reproductive sex, safe sex, reproductive health, birth control and also emotional relations and responsibilities. Pornography is graphic by its nature and does not provide any knowledge on these subjects, which are of utmost importance as comprehensive sex education is necessary for every single person.
- Pornography gives out the wrong message: The different positions or ways, which actors perform in pornography might be admirable, but it should be kept in mind that pornography has a purpose and it is not providing sex education to adolescents and young adults. When engaging in sexual activities with your partner, their level of comfort, their consent, and their preferences matter the most. So knowledge gained from pornography is in most cases faulty. Also keep in mind that there is a stark difference in what is shown in porn and what happens in real life.
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will discuss Basic Rules to follow for Muscle Building
Gradually increase your calorie intake
Eating 5 to 6 meals a day. In order to gain weight, start eating 5-6 meals a day by breaking them into parts. Eating a lot at once may cause indigestion if the body fails to absorb all nutrients. Eat in small amounts, even if you are not hungry and there will be an increase in appetite from day to day.
- Eat healthy and timely
- Have a balanced diet with heavy foods like - starchy vegetables, dense fruits, added oils and creamy soups
- Have foods rich in protein, avoid watery fruits and veggies
- Avoid trans-fats
- Do not binge, pace yourself through your diet regime
- Have dietary supplements and protein shakes
- Start weight training, Workout your entire body
If you build your muscles through weight training, it will convert the extra weight into lean body mass and also stimulate your appetite. The extra muscle increases the rate of metabolism.
When you start exercising you will often experience extreme muscle soreness but it goes away in 3-5 days.
A lot of people focus only on training the muscles on their arms, chest, and shoulders and this is a grave error. Firstly, it will give you a disproportionate body; and it will make you prone to injuries. Therefore, it's important to work out the entire body for a complete and balanced look.
Be patient and believe in yourself
Gaining weight quickly in a healthy manner is unrealistic. Every body type is different and it takes months to gain weight. Living healthy by eating the right diet will increase your strength. It is also important to keep following the routine even if you don't see any gains.
Things to remember
- Stop eating junk food, eat healthily
- Hydrate yourself well
- Rapid weight gain may cause stretch marks
- Be careful when choosing fatty foods as overindulging in them can lead to heart diseases and type 2 diabetes
- Overeating may cause bloating, stomach aches and cramps
Remember, all through the process of changing your body to what you wish requires great hard work, dedication, and motivation. With the right attitude and the overall aim of building a healthy body rather with patience pays out well than short term gain or synthetic means.