Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Renu AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 2-3 weeks pregnant .I need to end this pregnancy. I have consult a local doctor and scanned, And she give 1 medicine for swallowing and 4 medicine for placing in bottom. I want to know the side effects and future pregnancy problems and any other risks.
I am 23 years old married I am having thyroid problem since from 5 years still I am suffering lot. imbalance of menses and weight. Wt to do.
My wife is pregnant since 6 weeks and her last missed period date is March 8 and her last period date is Feb 8. I wanted know how many month of pregnancy is this and when the scanning should be taken?
I'm a 30 year old women. I do not have a child till. My period date was February 5 but till today my period has not happened. I tested for pregnancy on my own using pregnancy kit (urine) on 10 of February. But it was negative. I do not have any symptoms of pregnancy or period. I feel slightly uneasy. I observed today a few drops of white discharged. Can any of you guide me what to do now?
I getting bad smell while having sex what is the reason even after I take full bath, smell is not from me its from my partner vagina.
I had sex on 6th day of her period and the next night I gave her unwanted 72 after taking that pill on 3rd day she vomited and after that on 6th day she started bleeding from her vagina and it lasted till four days and after that now she is suffering from white discharge daily and its colour is little different from normal white discharge and in heavy amount today is 14th day from the date she bleed after taking unwanted 72. Doctor please help me I am getting nervous. Am I pregnant or not. When my period will start. Is white discharge symptom of early pregnancy. And if a girl is pregnant than when the symptoms starts is it early or it starts after 2-3months.
Me and my gf had intercourse on 9th of this month june, on 21st today she should hav periods but she didn't get periods, so too much we both worried it must be sign of pregnancy. What can be done, she is in medication from few months on hormonal imbalance. She used to get periods every month on 20th or 21st but today is 21st but she didn't get periods. What can be done now, taking appointment is also fine but don't no how to consult to doctor regarding this.
Hi my Dr. Has suggest me clomifene citrate from day 5th to 9th of cycle. On day 12th Dr. Scan me he says no follicle seen in ovary. So come to me next cycle. Now on day 33rd of cycle my period has come. If follicles not develop then how my period come on timely. Now for conceiving what next step of treatment if chlomophene not work.
I have a cyst in my left ovary and it is a complex cyst of 5-6 cm should I go for Surgery or what will you suggest.
We have a 7 days old daughter but my wife unable to produce her breast milk and my daughter is not able to feed her breast milk please suggest with remedy.
Can she get pregnant if we have unprotected sex on the 8th and the 9th day after her periods starts?
I am in my 5th month of pregnancy. Whenever I drink milk, my stomach become very heavy and stony like. Should I avoid milk? Or should I take something else instead of milk? And also most of the time I have swelling on both of m feet and toes. What shall I do? Please help.
I M 5 Month Pregnant meri teeth me lagbhag 8 month pehle half kidey ne kha li thi us time me doctor ke pass gayi thi to usne lagbhag 15 din dawai kane ko di. But jab maine conceive kar liya to me nahi gayi. Us time mujhe koi pain bhi nahi thi but ab pain bhi hota hai or teeth me khana atak bhi jata hai. Usi row me upper side me ek teeth me black kide lag gaya hai me 2-3 din se pareshan hu khana chabha ke khane me taklif hoti hai of side me atak bhi jata hai plse bataye me kya karu actually kisi ne bole the dentist hard medicine dete hai jis se baby pe effect hoga. Kya me clove oil laga sakti hu us se koi farak padega ya dentist ke pass hi jana padega. Agar aap hi koi medicine bata dete to thanks.
I am 35 year old. I had MTP due to fetal abnormally on 19.09. 2015. I had cycle on 19.10. 15. & after 2 month I have 2nd cycle on 17.12. 15 which is continue till now. What will I do? Please suggest.
During pregnancy, your body is subjected to several physiological changes including increased hair fall, continuous indigestion, headaches, development of varicose veins, skin pigmentations and so on. The growing baby bump hinders free movement as well. Quality time with your husband or partner is helpful, but is not the best way to relax you. During pregnancy many partners stop having sex due to body issues. Intercourse is extremely important to comfort an expecting mother. Going by a few sex positions cited below, partners can enjoy pregnancy without a speck of stress.
1. Spooning- In spooning a woman lies on one of her sides while the male partner lies behind her on his left or right side. Both partners should lie on the same side or if not they will end up turning their backs at each other. Penetration happens from behind. This position enables shallow penetration, which is good for the baby.
2. Do it like a clip- In this case two bodies should align like a clip. The man lies on his back while the woman is on the top facing him. Her knees are folded next to him and she is in the shape of an arch. Her hands serve as support as they are firmly placed on the bed behind her arching back. There is ample space for the bump.
3. Perch on him- It is healthier to avoid pressure on the abdominal region when pregnant. Make your man sit on a stable surface; say a stool or a chair. Sit on his lap with your back against his chest. This way the woman can regulate the depth of penetration by moving backward and forward. She is on her toes and her abdomen faces no weight.
4. Do it the Amazon way- The Amazon style of intercourse needs to be carried out on a chair or a stool. The male partner remains seated while the woman sits on his lap facing him with her legs across his sides. The baby bump is comfortably positioned between the partners and the lady takes charge by moving up and down.
5. Doggy style- The doggy style keeps the expecting mother away from exertion. She crouches on her hands and legs while the male partner enters her body from behind.
6. Living Room style- Let your rounded belly rest against the softness of the living room couch. Kneel on the couch to suit your feasibility, while your partner penetrates you from behind. The pregnant woman balances her body by holding on to the couch with her hands.