Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha VermaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I have been diagnosed with gout (also high uric acid 9.1 ) in the year 2014 from kailash hospital Noida. Doctor prescribed me to take the Zyloric Tablet for a month. After taking the medication my swelling and pain was disappeared. Almost after 6 months again I was suffered the same problem (got the pain on my Big toe on the right leg.) Later I went to Apollo Hospital Bangalore. There I have been told to control the Diet and do some Exercise and continue Zyloric. Pain killers if it is required. There I saw improvement. Afterwards I stopped taking tablets. Then again the swelling started (uric acid was (7.1). Since I am shifted to pune, I am consulting some other Dr. For the past 1 year. I am taking Febugood 80 mg and zycolchin. And ezyact 100 mg (anti-inflammatory tablet, should be on need basis) I would like to know the following 1) is there any permanent cure for Gout? 2) Do I have to suffer throughout my life by taking these medicines? 3) So far I was suffered from gout attack for 3 times. For the Last 2 months I was alright but now again I got some stiffness on my left leg toe finger. Earlier it was on the right leg toe finger side. Again I am continuing the medicine. For how long I should take. ? Is there any way I can get rid of it. 4) What will be the impact on kidney or liver? Is it an indication to some kidney or liver related problems? 5) Please tell me the precautionary steps to get rid of this. Please share your views. It would be of great help.
Hey I have fiver what I am doing this time please give me solution and am a student. Sir I am busy this time please suggest me to what should i do?
Super Fact of the Day: The colder the room you sleep in, the more chances there are of you having a bad dream
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I have pimples, acnes and dark spots on my face. And tan too. So what should I do? To get fairer, clean and pimple free skin.
I am 23 years old vegetarian having slim body wants to gain weight and good muscles what are the vegetarian diet or protien powder which helps to gain weight faster with gym workout?
Can you suggest me some medicine for the feeling of masturbation all the time I am 20 years old and all the time sex feeling is going inside mesecily stimulate due ti which I am unable to do normal works and there is a white spot on my clitoris area also plzz suggest me some medicine.
I am 23 years old, I eaten fast-food yet last night, after that my stomach was paining please help me.
I am 20 year old male and have backache for last one month. I have use pain relief cream. What I do now?
I am having high hair loss problem from last six months I have consult the doctor but problem not clear so please suggest the complete solution.
Sir there is allot of acidity or jalan I my chest when I eat any thing from last to year whatever I eat there is allot of jalan in my chest and there is allot of burp after every eat.
I am 26 years old male and I am suffering from obesity, Is there any chance to reduce it and what should I do?
Hello. Am suffering from tan. My body is fair and my face and hands become too black. How can I get rid of this?
I have bump on tongue along with white tongue for last several months. What is the reason and cure for this? Please help me.
Dehydration, in simple words, is shortage of water in the body. Every cell in the body needs water in order to function properly. In fact, an adult's body weight is 60% water, while an infant's is up to 80% water. Other than oxygen, there is nothing that the body needs more than water.
Water - the irreplaceable
Water is so important because it has many critical functions in the body. Among other activities, water:
* lubricates the joints and connective tissues
* helps digest the food
* liquifies the mucus when you have got a cold
* eliminates bodily heat through sweat
* carries oxygen, carbohydrates and fats to working muscles
* flushes waste from the body through urine
* boosts endurance during prolonged exercise
* wards off bladder infections by washing out harmful bacteria
* helps curb your appetite
* plumps up wrinkles
* quenches thirst
Types of dehydration;
Mild, moderate and severe are the three types of dehydration. In mild dehydration, body loses 5% of its fluid. Once the loss of body fluid reaches 10%, it is moderate dehydration where medical attention is required. Once the loss of body fluid reaches 15%, it is severe dehydration where the affected person should be hospitalized immediately for intravenous replacement of fluids. In summer one could have lot of sweating which is very normal as the body balances its temperature. The only precaution that could prevent any type of dehydration is to replace lost fluid by drinking plenty of water regularly. Make it a point to take a minimum of 3 litres of water daily.
Dehydration can happen due to:
* insufficient liquid/water intake
* excessive loss of fluids due to diarrhea, vomiting and sunstroke
Signs and symptoms:
* furious thirst
* dizziness or nausea
* extreme exhaustion
* loss of elasticity of skin and wrinkling
* reduced urination
* easily irritable
* dry tongue
Treatment - home remedies
In mild cases of dehydration, the treatment is following the simple thumb rule of replacing the lost fluid. Non-alcoholic drinks may be given in plenty. Coconut water is the best. The oral dehydration solutions and sachets are available, which are easy to use. The following are some of the home remedies:
* drink plenty of water by adding sugar or salt to it.
* take yogurt, buttermilk, mint, apple, pomegranate, papaya, banana, carrot, potato, etc.
* add a few drops of pudinhara to half a cup of water and drink 3 - 4 times.
* drink a mixture of 1 tsf mint juice, 1/2 tsf ginger juie and 1 tsf honey.
* drink 1/2 tsf of dry ginger powder in 1 cup of buttermilk, 3 - 4 times a day.
* chew a few pieces of inner lining of pomegranate with salt and/or drink pomegranate juice.
* prepare a mixture by adding 1/2 tsf lemon juice, 1/2 tsf ginger juice and 1/4 tsf pepper powder and drink it.
* roast 1/2 tsf cumin (jeera) seeds and 1/2 tsf fenugreek seeds; mix and powder it, add to 4 tsf of yogurt, take it thrice a day.
* grate one raw papaya. Add 3 cups of water, boil for 10 mins, strain and finish the water in one day.
* stew apple with 2 pinches of nutmeg powder and 1 tsf sugar and eat it.
* eat plenty of fresh fruits.
* eat one green banana every two to four hours until symptoms subside.
* food rich in potassium are important to restore the body's essential stores depleted during diarrhea. Such foods include lentils, bananas, mangoes, pineapples, coconut milk and citrus fruits.
* avoid alcohol and caffeine, apticots, peas, pears, peaches, plums, prunes, etc. During dehydration.