Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha VermaYour feedback matters!
I am a 17 years old boy I have acne black marks on my face what should I do for removing the black spots.
Sir I wud like to ask about black tanny skin how can I get fair skin. As I hv applied so many other home remedies aswel. Please guid me with. And im try to get pregnant aswel as m marid from last 3years cud nt consiv for single time aswel.
Nowadays, people just don't feel like cooking at home. Ordering takeout is the way to go today. It has become a regular part of your diet. But it is extremely detrimental to your health. You may lick your fingers and savor the moment after that lip smacking bucket of fried chicken or the burger you just polished off, but in the long run, a whole lot of health problems are going to follow suit.
- Restaurant food is extremely fattening and can raise your cholesterol levels sky high. Obesity is now a major modern health problem, which is affecting children since the young age. In adults, it increases the risk of Type 2 diabetes. To our brain, this food is often very rewarding, and we tend to overeat as a result.
- The meat in your burger is so laden with artificial chemicals, that it is hardly nutritive. It is essentially scrap meat that is fattened up and flavored to suit your taste buds. It contains high amounts of ammonia, a chemical that is found in your bathroom cleaning liquid and that is hardly fit for human consumption.
- It is extremely addictive, where the more frequently you eat it, the more you crave it, until you lose all self-control. If you eat restaurant food more than once a week, you have fallen prey to the most common trend of today.
- Restaurant chains are nowadays trying to lure customers with healthier options like salads or soups, but they're hardly healthy and are instead full of preservatives
- The desserts and sodas that you love are full of artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup. Sugar is hardly nutritious and only adds to energy levels, which when not burnt off lead to all the oodles of fat in your belly. It can also increase your resistance to insulin.
- A lot of the ingredients in restaurant food are processed foods that contain artificial chemicals like colorants, preservatives, artificial flavors and textures. Its harmful nature can never be stressed upon enough.
- Eating refined flour on a regular basis is a big no-no. Its carbohydrates are difficult for the digestive tract to break down, once again leading it to being accumulated. Don't get mislead by promises of 'whole grain' items; for even they are whole grain, they are broken down to finer flour that hardly retains its nutritive value.
No wonder it's called 'junk food', it only brings harm to your body. Make a conscious effort to replace it with real, fresh food that actually contains nutrients and not artificial chemicals.
I have only one normal functional kidney. N I feel so much scared fr my health. Whenever I hear of a disease around I feel I have it. I have faster heart rate my Dr. said this is because of anxiety. I don't how to help it but I always feel scared of many diseases. I am not feeling mentally well n stable. I am scared please suggest something.
Hi, I am a 20 year old male. I want to get rid of acne I got on my face and the marks too. I have a little oily skin and have to face a lot of pollution while daily traveling from home to college. Please advise.
I am a housewife. I am five month pregnant. What precautions should I take to ensure smooth delivery. Thanks in advance.
I am eating raw garlic with honey regular morning with empty stomach Is that good for overall heath as sexually and mental health?
Hello doctor. I have a sister she has a problem of white hair. She has this problem since 2 years. Currently she is using dove shampoo. She wants a solution of her problem doctor please help her.
Hey doctor! Im 22 and I've been facing allot of issues with myself. Starting I used to have severe headache problems. I still have it but its too often now. I used to take saridon probably everyday to deal with the headaches. Pain in calves when I run even for a minute. I feel tired all the time. I suffered pain in my testicles few times. Sometimes I also have a very severe cramp in the centre of my chest where the rib cage starts to separate. It is usually when I exercise. And I faced sex problems as well. Not lasting for even a minute. I have low concentration and face mood swings and also get irritated easily. Im stressed, depressed and might be a victim of anxiety. The biggest problem is over thinking. My brain keeps working and I keep thinking all the time. I feel I have many symptoms of low testosterone. I haven't shared it with anyone yet. And yes, I started smoking up 4,5 years ago and have also consumed cannabis/marijuana from past 2,3 years. I have gained fat now and also I have man boobs which might be because of the mass gainer I had while gyming an year back. Help me with it. Thankyou so much. I'll be waiting for your revert.
My finger tip skin peels off itself whenever I use water. Kindly suggest any medicine that can stop this. I am sure this is a case of severe immunity disorder also I catch cold easily. Suggestions please.
Hi I am suffering from piles grade 2 for 4 year. It secrete mucus too much and cause constipation. Please suggest any specialist for this.
Hi Doctor GOOD MORNING My name Anup Sanju with in 1year 5 months I have suffered in Heavy Dandruff problem am using all shamps oils but its no use What sell I do please help me.
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.