Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha VaishYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant of 3 months. Her blood group is o-ve & mine is o+ve. At what time ICT test should be done.
Hello I am 24 years old and my problem is there is a boil pimple type something happened in right labia near clitoris please suggest what to do its very painful?
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"