Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha MittalYour feedback matters!
My hands vibrate I can't control my hands.:(i researched about it its know as hand arm vibration (HAVS) but it happens because of electric tools which vibrate right? But I didn't use any of such tools.
Sir I (23 years old girl) m abdominal tb patient, 1 month 12 day se mujhe ATT treatment chal RHA h.PR Abhi b mujhe vomit or gas Ki problem rehti treatment chal RHA h.PR Abhi b mujhe vomit or gas Ki problem rhti h.insomnia also. please advice me sir what I do. & also advice what food to eat and which food to avoid. please reply as soon Sir!
One of my family member left alcohol after many years of regular drinking. Is this sudden withdrawal effect his brain and behavior. He is still a trouble creating person in family.
One of friend having insomnia. She will not get proper sleep. She will wake up suddenly and feels one of her loved one friend who passed away is standing and smells feeling like taking to each other. Kindly suggest doctor or which types of treatment is needed.
How to prevent migraine? Bcoz now I can't tolerate the migraine pain, or else I'll commit suicide, I don't want to live with this migraine, n yesterday I had removed wisdom tooth, coz of this wisdom tooth removal, there is a rapid increase in my head, Firstly only my right side of the head n body was paining, but now both the sides are paining, pls help me, I want to live.
I am suffering from sciatica pain on the left side starting from hip to heel .Got the x-ray and MRI also done and it confirms the compression of nerve at L4 and L5 level .Kindly suggest a solution.
My hands are shaking. When I place the hand horizontal my hands get shaking and when I try to do some work also. Please help me.
Hi, I am 20 years old I have masturbated only 10-12 times so far but I am suffering from night fall for past 3 yrs. Night fall occurs for every 20-23 days. Now I feel temptation of knuckles in my right hand but not in left. If I try to keep my hand straight parallel to the ground it seems like my little finger and middle finger shivering slightly. Did my neural system became weak if so could I cure it by home made treatment?
I am having constant head aches dese days It's frequency is once a month. Its too unbearable I'm having did prob for almost 1 year. Is dis a symptom of migraine.
My mom suffering from migraine problems from long time Plzz suggest me what to do. These days she feels too much headache pain, Plzz suggest me solution, and cures.
Hello I am suffering for moyamoya disease I am 14 years child my weight is 23.50 I also suffering for full body paralysed and my head both side operation and when I have 1 years old my heart operation my heart fitting a pda device in Bangalore in narayana heardyala and I go Bangalore10 Times and valour 8 Times valour hospital cms and Bangalore nimhans hospital manipal hospital
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson's disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include:
My wife has tingling sensation in forefinger and feels it's not sensitive anymore. The same feeling now has started with the middle finger. What can be done and which specific doctor is to be consulted? Thanks.
I am suffering from brain migraine related disease condition I am suffering from severe head ache in left or right brain so can you suggest me a best treatment.
Dr. my mother is bed ridden since 07 years onwards due to alzamier nw from 15 days onwards she is having swelling on her feet and hands and fatakd in her body if she start rubbing then blood keeps comngg pls tell us why its happening.
Tips for after injury
If you have sustained a soft tissue injury, we recommend you use the rice method – rest, ice, compression and elevation to aid your recovery:
- Rest is a key component to the body’s healing process, without it the injured area could become inflamed, more painful, or you could risk further injury
- Ice reduces inflammation and pain. To protect your skin we recommend that the ice be placed within a towel before wrapping around the injured area
- Compression helps reduce swelling and pain
- Elevation also helps reduce swelling by reducing blood flow to the affected area.