Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am just 18 years old, i am in a physical relationship with my boyfriend from last 4 years, now i am not having periods from last 5 months, i have used pregnancy kit also but its showing negative. Sometimes i used to get stomach pain a lot. Please help.
Focus on high-fiber complex carbohydrates also known as slow-release carbs. They are digested more slowly, thus preventing your body from producing too much insulin.
Trans fats from partially hydrogenated or deep-fried foods packaged and fast foods, especially those high in sugar, baked goods, sweets, chips, desserts white bread, sugary cereals, refined pastas or rice processed meat and red meat from animals fed with antibiotics, growth hormones, and GMO feed low-fat products that have replaced fat with added sugar, such as fat-free yogurt
Carbohydrates have a big impact on your blood sugar levels more so than fats and proteins so you need to be smart about what types of carbs you eat. Limit refined carbohydrates like white bread, pasta, and rice, as well as soda, candy, packaged meals, and snack foods.
Hi, In a some days I've chest pain in left side, I don't know what is the reason for the pain. I think I've breast cancer?
My wife is pregnant. She is now in 9 month of pregnancy. My doubt is that. Does the movements of baby be limited before labor. Because from last 2days the movements are very less. please tell me if there is any indication of consultation of Dr.
I am suffering from PCOD problem how can I get pregnancy as I vexed with many doctor s prescription? Could you please sugest any remedy for my problem.
After 3 miscarriage first time Ivf with own eggs. What are the chances of success rate, with 3 eggs. Is Doctor use all egg?
I had an unprotected sex thrice with my girlfriend and she had the same unprotected sex more than 8 boys before we had, now I want to marry with her but I am confused as I feel I could be the victim of std, thanks.
I just have a doubt that, previously a doctor suggested me that, to have sex from 10 day of menstrual cycle till 20th day. After 20th day should we stop having sex or what please give me a clarification.
Hello doctor, 5 weeks 5 days has completed n still not getting period after D&C done on 21 JUNE. How much more time I have to wait ?and also White lubricants are coming out what is the reason?
We get Innovative & more productive: When we are truly & totally alone, we don’t rely on other people to entertain or otherwise enhance our life experience. Not only it forces us to think differently but we also don’t hold our self back in any way. Result? more new ways of accomplishing a task that we might not even had tried before, had we been working in a group. (Remember the movie & novel The Martian??)
We Work Harder: Remember school & college group projects?? I bet we all had near similar experiences where one or two members of the group put in all the donkeys work on behalf of group of four or five students! This group mentality of being Passive or “someone else will do it or should do it” doesn’t exist when we are alone. And of course, if we don’t do what we are supposed to, we shall be the one's taking the blame. But on the brighter side, when we are totally alone, we are completely free from distractions and can actually focus on getting work done with monomaniacal focus.
We are able to clear our minds better:We all need time to recharge. This happens best during periods of loneliness where we can sit back & objectively think about our problems, projects without the burden of outside opinions. History is ripe with tales of great ideas & inventions springing to life in serenity of solitude.
So next time, we should all welcome the prospect of spending ''that weekend'' or ''that trip'' alone all by ourselves!! Cheers!
I had sex on 4 th may and I've taken ipill within 3 hours of intercourse. N next month my periods was on time and was normal. BT this month, in July I've no periods yet and I had sex again and we used condoms and for very first time I bled. Not much but very little. What's the reason? And what's the reason for my delayed periods? Which tests I'm supposed to go through?
Hello I have taken 3pills in a month after my intercourse nw I got my dates bt the flow is very little is there any chance of getting pregnant or it is just a side effect of tablet please rply.
A Pap smear test helps in detecting the signs and onset of cervical cancer. This test helps in pointing at the presence of any suspicious cells that may require further examination and testing with the help of an oncologist. You will enjoy a negative result in case you have a normal reading during the examination process and no further treatment will be required. Yet, you will be asked to go through the test on a regular basis. But here is what happens if you have an abnormal reading.
- Positive Result: You are said to have a positive result, if you have any unusual or abnormal cells were found during this Pap Smear Test. While this may not necessarily mean that you have cervical cancer, it can show what kind of abnormal cells are present in this area of your body. The doctor will check for the following things after a positive result.
- ASCUS: This is also known as Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined Significance. This is a liquid based test that will seek to study the thin and flat squamous cells that may be found on the surface of a perfectly healthy and normal cervix. This test will check for the presence of any virus that may lead to the development of cancer and to determine the level of risk to the patient. Further, if there is any high risk virus, then further treatment and testing will be required.
- Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion: When some of the cells that have been extracted during the Pap Smear test turn out to be precancerous, then they are Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. In many cases, it takes a few years for these lesions to turn cancerous especially when the changes are low grade, which pertains to the size, shape and other features of the same. If a high grade lesion is detected, then diagnostic testing in the form of imaging tests may be required.
- Atypical Glandular Cells: These mucus producing cells grow within the cervical opening and usually spread into the uterus as well. While they may appear abnormal, it is difficult to tell whether or not they are cancerous, especially in the early stages.
- Squamous Cell Cancer: This is an almost certain reading of the growth of cancer in the cervix. When a reading from the Pap Smear includes such a finding, the doctor will recommend immediate evaluation.
- Colposcopy: Once you have had a positive reading with any of the above findings, the doctor will perform this procedure with sample tissue extracted during a biopsy. This will be done with the use of a special magnifying tool known as a colposcope to examine the cervix, vagina and vulva tissues.