Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I was having intercourse with my girlfriend with condom but after sperm, I took off my condom and put back my penis into her then suddenly took off it but didn't intercourse without condom, my penis head was having little sperm. will she get pregnant?
I'm 27 years old. I missed periods this month which was around 14th. So I did a bhcg test as well as thyroid tsh test. Bhcg test result is <1mIu/ml n TSH result is 7.8. What should I do? Should I expect pregnancy or not as I usually do have regular periods. Can anyone suggest what's the matter with me?
Hello doc I am 26 years married women trying to conceive all our reports are normal this my doc gave me siphene tab during my periods and follicular scan in which two eggs were ruptured of size 20 and 21 on 14 th day and doc gave me duphaston tab from 18 th day of my cycle for 10 days but from 7 days I have watery colourless vaginal discharge and lower back pain and from two days the discharge smell fishy can this affect me being pregnant my last period date was 13th may please help.
She had an emergency pill on 3rd of Oct and bleed a lot on the 8th of oct she was due for her periods on 22nd oct but till date she is not down but suffering from pain in legs and back also she has poly cystic ovaries what can we do?
My wife having itching in her vagina and vagina discharges white color material also. Kindly suggest what to do?
Meri yoni bahut hi dry rahti hai sex ke time bhi isse mujhe kafi taklif hoti hai mai sex ka aanand lena cahti hu per dry ke karan bahut hi dard hota hai please help.
In the starting of 9th month of pregnancy I am feeling less baby movement s in Womb which are much less than previous month. I took the ultrasound but everything is normal. But my baby is not moving as much as in eight month.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is a precarious treatment, which is filled with hope and despair in equal measures. While you cannot wait to have a baby through IVF and you are terribly excited when the IVF cycle starts with some success, you still need to be prepared to face disappointment at any stage in the cycle.
There are certain reasons why an IVF cycle can be cancelled. Some of the reasons include:
- Ovarian cysts: As an important part of pre-treatment in IVF, a screening is done to check for ovarian cysts. If you do have a cyst in your ovary, the date for the commencement of IVF will be pushed back. Medicines will be prescribed to reduce the cysts in such a case.
- Poor stimulation responses: Usually, more than three follicles in the ovaries are needed to produce eggs. Fertility drugs are given to stimulate the growth of the follicles. But sometimes, there is poor response to the drugs and the needed number of follicles might not grow. In this case, either the IVF cycle is cancelled or different medication is used.
- Hyperstimulation: On one hand, there is poor or under active response to fertility drugs and then there is hyperstimulation; which is an overactive response to the drugs. This leads to excessive growth of follicles, which causes ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHS). The cycle is cancelled as OHS might cause serious problems in the womb.
- Decline in estradiol levels: The ovaries produce a type of estrogen called estradiol. When egg follicles grow, estradiol is secreted, which triggers the rest of the cycle. If the levels of estradiol drop, follicular development is hindered. In this case, the IVF cycle will be cancelled.
- Poor egg retrieval: Usually, an ultrasound is done to check the amount of mature eggs before the retrieval. Sometimes, fewer eggs are collected than what were expected. If egg retrieval is poor, the cycle will not move any further.
- Poor fertilization: Poor sperm or egg equality might hamper the process of fertilization, which will thus impact the development of the embryo. If the embryo does not form at all, the cycle will obviously be cancelled.
- Illness: If you or your partner has high fever or fall ill anytime during the process, the IVF cycle may be abandoned.
I am 35 years I am suffering with pcos so please give best medication to regulate my periods and fast conceive.
After D and C if she gets pregnant without the first period begin s is any complications or not.please help .
Hello sir, my name is ankur singh and I live in patna, I am 25 year old. I want a solution for diabetes. Its a old age problem ya its touch in young period. So can you suggest me something around this topic. Thank you.
Hello doctor I had my last menstrual cycle on 29th November and had intercourse on 17th december please tell me if their is any possibility of pregnancy.
I am six months pregnant with my second child. I had a normal delivery of my first child. Recently my sugar level at pp was 145mg. I am worried. Is it serious? What diet should I follow? Can I take coconut water?
Tingling numbness feet hands
Sweating tremors fine
Urge to take sweets
Can be danger to life if not recognized early
Pt. Diabetic not eating well over drugging.
Few days back while passing urine blood also came out but I am not sure it passes through urine passage or from back. I am female of 25 years. Kindly tell me is it symptom of any disease.
I always want to cuddle ,hug and kiss my gf but she gets irritated whenever I ask her for these things and get angry due to this I can't concentrate on my studies please help me out.
How to exercise during your period
The question of whether or not a woman should work out or not when it is the time of the month is one that has been much talked about. Fluctuations in hormone levels that take place during the monthly cycle have a tremendous impact on the level of energy, stamina and the body's response to exercise. The likelihood of getting injured is also different during periods.
Exercising during your period has many positive impacts on the body. Each woman's ability to work out and her response to it are different and hence the workout routine you must adhere to can vary from person to person.
What are the benefits of working out during periods?
- exercising during periods can be effective in alleviating the symptoms that accompany your period at the time such as stress and anxiety.
- loss of body fluids through sweating while doing exercises significantly reduces bloating in the belly.
- exercising can also ensure that there is less cramping and heavy flow during periods.
- endorphins released during exercise functions as a natural painkiller for period pains.
What are the best ways of working out during periods?
Depending upon how your body responds to periods, suitable workout routines can vary from high-intensity training (hit) like running, cycling and heavy lifting to low intensity training (lit) like brisk walking and step aerobics.
Most women opt for light exercises during the first few days of the cycle and then gradually increase intensity, which is advisable for those who are not in the habit of regularly working out. Athletes and sportswomen who train all around the year take to high-intensity workouts that focus on core strengthening and cardio boost.
What exercises should be avoided during periods?
The only kind of workout that should be avoided during this time is yoga that involves any 'inverted pose' that requires a woman to perform partial or complete headstands. These poses negatively impact blood flow and can cause painful heavy bleeding.
Apart from that, when it comes to exercising during periods, the guideline is simple - if you can handle it, you should go ahead and do it.
Related Tip: Why Do Some Girls Have Extremely Painful Periods?