Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
If a person who usually goes through the mensuration every month but since a few months is not getting her periods on a regular basis, Is it that she cannot conceive?
Sir I have no sexual desire. And there problems of pimple on my face. It irritates me. My vagina always dry. I faced problems with this. My request is to please solve this.
Hi am 27 woman, 14 weeks of pregnancy. Recently I supposed to do blood test and every thing is normal expect thyroid result its shows range of 3.606 which is above range doctor advised me to take tablets but before marriage when I do regular check up my thyroid range is 2.5. Why it has been increased now and will it continue even after delivery, is there any food to avoid for these, please advise.
Dr. my gf vagina pains last two three days help me sir her weight 37 kg and age 22 and height 5.2" something so pls help me.
More than half of the women who menstruate, tend to go through pain from period cramps for a day or two every month. During the menstrual cycle, the uterus contracts to remove its coating or lining. Hormone like substances, called prostaglandins, which are the cause for pain and aggravation, trigger the uterine muscle contractions. More elevated levels of prostaglandins are linked with more severe menstrual cramps.
While menstrual cramps, additionally called dysmenorrhea, are normally not an indication of a highly serious health condition, they can act as barriers in your daily lifestyle. To help with the pain, here are five things that may offer some relief. In case your period cramps appear to be extreme or you do not get help even after attempting some of these choices, check with your specialist for the required medication or treatment. Five ways to prevent severe menstrual cramps are:
- Exercise: A regular walk or any sort of physical movement can relieve you from the abdomen and thigh pain. This discharges endorphins to balance the prostaglandins and diminish your cramps. Exercising a little three to four times each week is useful for the general strength of your body.
- Apply a heating pad: Warmth unwinds the contracting muscles in your uterus, which is the reason for your pain. There are a number of over-the-counter warming pads and cushions, or electric, reusable heating bags.
- Drink chamomile tea: Certain teas may calm menstrual cramps. Teas have been used traditionally and can offer relief from pain. Chamomile tea is one of the most effective teas among many others. It tends to increase the hippurate element in your body, which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Mitigating agents diminish the prostaglandin formation in the body, accordingly assisting in pain relief from menstrual cramps.
- Improve your diet: Vitamin D is vital in decreasing menstrual cramps. Decreasing your fat intake and eating more vegetables as a part of your diet may ease the pain. Low-fat food and less carbs help your health by and large, even as they can have an obvious impact on menstrual issues. Swap less solid fats like the saturated fats found in junk food, for more healthy ones like unsaturated fats found in olive oil. Getting more dietary magnesium appears to relieve the pain as well. Magnesium directs better nerve and muscle functioning, among other crucial functions.
- Massage with essential oils: Using certain sweet-smelling oils and massaging them can likewise soothe menstrual pain. Dilute lavender, clary sage, or marjoram to a three percent concentration in an unscented cream. The duration of pain can be lessened from two and a half to one day after self-massaging with these essential oils. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My wife is feeling pain in her Vagina. We had sex yesterday and she had contraceptive pil. Now today she is feeling pain and this has happened earlier as well. Kindly guide is it due to contraceptive.Please suggest is there any chance of pregnancy.
I am 37 years old having irregular period for the past 10-12 years. 10 years back, after scanning it was confirmed that there was cyst. Doctor advised me to have oophornium 3x. I used it for 5-6 years and stopped it. And from past 3 years I am having spotting in the middle of my periods and from last 2 months continuous spotting is there and I gained weight more than 20 kgs. Please advise me.
I masturbated twice and the fluid of 2nd masturbation was inserted with my finger into my wife's vagina. Not so deep. She was on 4th day of her periods. Will she conceive. Her shortest day is 30 and longest day is 45. Last 2 periods were 29 may and 2nd july. If she will conceive what pills I should use with less side effects. This happened on 5th jul.
Daily habits have the power to leave you limp during or after intercourse. These habits can result in low libido and low desire to engage in intercourse with your partner. However, once you identify them, it is easier to rectify them.
Here are a few daily things which might leave you limp:
- Not nourishing your libido enough: One major reason of a depreciating sex drive can be attributed to low libido, which can be an outcome of poor dietary choices. Add more aphrodisiacs to your diet such as oysters, dark chocolates, bananas, strawberries and yogurt which are rich in zinc, magnesium and other minerals which help in increasing your sex drive.
- Over-masturbation: Engaging in self-stimulation too many times a day can result in fatigue and other health problems. The acceptable number of times a person should masturbate in a day is 2-3 times, however, if you engage in masturbation more than that, you can experience problems like a limp, flaccid penis and reduced sexual drive.
- Increase in insulin levels: Consuming too much sugar during the day can result in spiked insulin (blood sugar levels) in your body. This ends up making you feel more lethargic. It was recently discovered that in men, insulin raises ‘oestrogen’, leading to low libido and in graver cases, erectile dysfunction. Another study linked excess glucose or blood sugar with a dip in the levels of testosterone, thus, leaving you limp before/after intercourse.
- Stress: Though some amount of stress is considered normal, when the levels of distress go sky-rocketing, it might leave you limp as if affects your sexual performance. Instead of relieving stress, sex ends up feeling more like a liability which can result in you having problems getting an erection or getting an orgasm. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!