Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
1. Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible. Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
2. Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
3. Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
4. Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
5. Body’s immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, sir fries and curries you intake.
6. Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk. Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
7. Consuming bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, and bitter herbs like neem, turmeric powder and methi (fenugreek) seeds help in preventing infections.
8. Consume drying oils like corn oil or light oil and avoid heavy oils like sesame oil, peanut oil and mustard oil as they fall in first place to invite infections.
9. People who face skin allergies during rainy seasons must avoid spicy foods. Spicy foods raise body temperature and stimulate blood circulation and it leads to allergies and skin irritation. Other problems such as boils, change in skin color dullness, rashes are also some skin damaging effects which arise in this season.
10. Avoid naturally sour foods like tamarind, tomatoes and lime in your diet as it promotes water retention.
11. Avoid too much of fish and meat this season and heavy curries and non- vegetarians should go for light meat preparations like stew and soups.
12. Astringent, mildly bitter and pungent foods must be best served this season.
13. Drink lots of herbal teas, especially those with antibacterial properties. These include ginger, pepper, honey, mint and basil leaves. Excessive intake of coffee and tea dehydrates body fluids so they must be better avoided.
14. Vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, cluster beans, ladies finger, kidney beans, pigeon pea, and sprouted grains must be avoided.
15. Eat steamed salads instead of raw vegetables as they contain active bacteria and virus that cause bacterial and viral infections.
16. Have fresh radish juice to fight cold and cough. To reduce mucous formations add pipli and rock salt to warm water. This reduces the natural monsoon ailments.
17. Better eat seasonal fruits as non- seasonal fruits get infested with worms during the monsoons. Pomegranates, lychees, apples, bananas are among the recommended.
18. Avoid eating fried items, pre- cut fruits and juices from road side vendors and stick to high quality and hygiene.
19. People who suffer with arthritis should drink warm water with tulsi and dalchini (cardamom) on an empty stomach in the morning. Doing this improves bowel syndromes and also decreases pains in joints.
20. Always wash vegetables well and keep them clean especially if they are taken raw.
I am 20 years old. I am married. I had sex 6 months ago. Noow my periods is. 6. Day late. Am i. pregnant. please help me.
I am suffering from pcod for last 2 years. And my weight has been abnormally increasing. How much ever I do exercise and dieting my weight nt getting controlled. My weight at present os now 78 kgs and my height is just 5: 2. So pls help how to reduce my weight. At present I am not using any medicines for pcod.
In some women, the periods cease suddenly. After a year of no menstruation, a woman is said to have gone through menopause. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45 and 52, although in some it may start as early as the late thirties and early forties. The symptoms of menopause are many, and most women go through a body and mind altering period during menopause.
Homoeopathic remedies offer a completely safe treatment for the various symptoms of menopause. Homoeopathic remedies for menopause are made of natural substances and have no side effects at all.
Symptoms of menopause
All women have to go through menopause, but it affects each woman uniquely. The symptoms of menopause may range from hardly any to severe ones. The common menopausal symptoms may be divided into three categories:
Physical symptoms: hot flushes, osteoporosis (weak bones), weight gain (obesity) and hair loss.
Mental symptoms: depression, mood swings, anxiety, irritability, sleeplessness.
Local symptoms: vaginal dryness, loss of libido (sexual desire), excessive vaginal bleeding (flooding).
Homoeopathic treatment for menopause
As the controversy regarding the use of hormones for treating menopause deepens, the need for a completely harmless treatment becomes stronger than ever. Talking about safety, the homeopathy provides natural ways to treat menopause and is completely safe with zero side effects. The natural homeopathic medicines are of great help in dealing with various symptoms experienced by women during menopause.
Hi. My wife suffers sever pain at the time when her period starts. Doctor told me that she has polycystic ovaries by sering her" fsh" and another same kind of test of which I don't remember the name right now. Why does she get do much pain that she ev err n cries during this. She is 26 years old. We have been married from the past one year. Her condition during her periods was the same even before our marriage. She even does not conceive. My sperm analysis indicate that sperm motility is 30%.
My sister is 40 years old. She is suffering from breast lump .she is taking homeopathic medicine for it. She feels Pain in her breast and pus comes out of her breast not from the nipple but the swelling sight of upper and lower part of her breast. It is the fnab report of her. Cytology - Fine needle aspiration biopsy - breast lump - microscopic smears reveal a low cell yield With large branching monolayered sheets of uniform epithelial cells. Numerous single, bare nuclei of benign type present in the background along with few fragments of fibromyxoid stroma. Comment - Fibroadenoma. Advice - HPE. Please suggest treatment.
My girlfriend swallowed my sperm by mistake while giving me a blow job. Will she get pregnant.500038
My gf is 1 week late so she checked in on pregnancy kit and the result was negative. But I have a fear that the pregnancy kit is showing wrong data. Any help.
I married for last 2 years. We have no child right now but expecting from last 1 year. My wife aged 24 years had conceived once in nov 2014 but unfortunately it was aborted after some spotting and from now onward my wife has facing some problem with her menstrual cycle, which has disturbed and not regular means once in two month. After consult with somr doctors they have informed that my wife having pcos problem. Please advice, how to overcome this problem.
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl 22 july ko mera period aaya tha. Uske bad mere bf k sath 31st july ko mera unprotected sex ho jata hai. Then 13 august ko mere periods aata hai usually mera period 25 se 26 days k gap pr aata hai but is bar 23 days pr hi aa gya tha august mei 2 din phle expected daye se and kafi different tha mere usual periods se less bleeding but it continues 4 days. After all this again on 4th and 5th of september fir se mere bf k sath mera unprotected sex hota hai but this time after sex within 12 hours i took Ipill (contraceptive pill. So mere last period date k according 6 ya 7 September tk mera periods aa jana chahiye tha but ab tk nhi aaya hai. Now i'm so tensed about this. I'm unmarried I can't take any risk of pregnancy. Please tell me what to do? Is there any chance that i'm pregnant? If yes then mujhe kya krna chahiye ise turant hone k liye if No then mere periods q nahi aaye ab tak.
In December my bf rubs his penis on my vagina and there is no ejaculation. In January I got my periods with a week delay. And pregnancy test on first day of missed period is negative. I took pregnancy test in February too I it was negative again. I missed my period in Feb and have them in March which contain brown and very less blood. Is this a symptom of pregnancy?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
Even after my 25 days old baby latches to my breast someday m not sure if hes getting enough milk because my milk supply is low and he latches for 5-15 mins only that too only sometimes.
I had a some bleeding which is not much before 4 days of periods and do not get any menses. Got a negative preg test. And did not get my menses and on the 9th day after spotting had a positive ovulatn test next day line was some faint and after next day it was very faint. I was ovulating with out my menses or what is the problem.
Most people listen to music or their favourite videos while on the move, and they spend a considerable amount of time plugging in the headphones or earphones. If you are concerned about the pros and cons of the headphones and earphones, or rather which one is better, you will have to consider various aspects. These include noise isolation, frequency response, noise cancellation and comfort of wearing.
Earphones are devices which are worn on the pinna or the internal part of the ear. This device is also referred to as earbuds, in-ears, canal phones, buds, in-ear headphones, IEMs.
Headphones are equipment worn on or around the ear. These are not considered as handy as the earphones and are also known as ear speakers. Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of these two devices and choose the one that is better.
- Frequency response curve: This helps in assessing how much distortion is brought about by the devices which relate to the clarity. They should be able to respond equally well to all the pitches without transmitting any frequency more loudly than another. This suggests that the frequency you are receiving should be exactly similar to what has been fed in regardless of the frequency ranges. Typically, the earphones have bad frequency response while the headphones tend to have better frequency response. If you are primarily concerned about the noise distortion, then you should opt for headphones.
- Noise isolation: By this, it is understood how well does the gear help in isolating other noises than what you are trying to listen. Generally, higher noise isolation is preferred unless you are willing to hear the sounds of the ambience. Better isolation also ensures that your audio would not bother others surrounding you. A rightly fitted pair of earphones would be able to give you the best noise isolation whereas good over-ear headphones would not be able to seal the sound from going out.
- Noise cancellation: Noise cancellation is entirely different from the noise isolation. In the process of noise isolation, the atmospheric sounds which intrude in are reproduced and inverted. This is an excellent feature especially when you are travelling through public transportation or walking down the street. When it comes to earphones, the noise cancellation feature is are not as effective as headphones unless you buy any of the high end pieces. But the headphones are far better in cancelling the noises that are constantly playing in the backdrop.
Judging from all these aspects, the headphones tend to be a better purchase than the earphones, and they are also much more comfortable. Still, it boils down to personal preference at the end. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hai. Hello sir my wife got pregnant today is 20 th day so now I want to do abortion so please suggest me good medicine. To avoid. Side affects in future.
I am 24 years old and weigh 77 kgs and height is 5'3.i know I am obese and I have PCOD too. I am always worried about my weight and try to reduce it by avoiding junk food, oily food, cold drinks, etc.being a south indian we always have rice to eat and I avoid it so that I don't put on more weight. Instead I have brown rice. I do exercise but when I see no results I stop. I have lichen planus too but all that appears only below my knees and it's too itchy. I am under homeopathy medication but I c no improvement. Allopathy only worsened my situation hence stopped everything now. What should I do.
? 50 grams soya beans or masoor dal
? Unboiled milk
? Almond oil
Take fifty grams Soya beans (or masoor dal), soak it in water over-night.
Grind it well next morning into as paste after removing the shells.
Mix unboiled milk and almond oil in the paste and apply.