Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
People do ask this question to me so many times.
But this s not true, yes there may be difficulty in getting pregnant after 35 years but not true that always you will end sterile.
The fact is that each woman will be born with fixed number of eggs in her ovary at birth, after which with each menses eggs number start decreasing year after year, and above age 35 it decreases very fast. So some patients may not become pregnant or may face difficulty in getting pregnant.
But with latest treatment modalities like ivf you can become pregnant, so please do consult infertility consultant and get treated as early as possible or else you will be left with donor ovum option only.
Please feel free to talk to me.
Female 23 yrs, newly married, please tell does regular (almost daily) intercourse or usage of oral contraceptive pills can leads to delay in mc dates.
Is it best to get pregnant on the 14th day from time I started my period as I started mine on Saturday 12th and still on at moment but it slowing down so I counted 14 days that be 25th so my boyfriend going come in me on that day so then I get pregnant won't I as I read on Internet what best day to get pregnant and it said 14 days from first day start your period so that 25th so I need no if going get pregnant is it ok if have sex 24th and 25th I be having sex every other day as well before that and after if it ok how long shall I leave it before I test to see if pregnant how long do I leave it before goto toilet so then I no none come out of me when I goto toilet and after he come in me do o stay still for 30 minutes then when I get up to pull my pants up the cum won't cum out will it and all over my pants as I would of been staying paying down for 30 minutes so it can go to my egg not cum out need to no.
- There are a number of possible causes of facial trauma. Motor vehicle accidents, accidental falls, sports injuries, interpersonal violence and work related injuries. Types of facial injuries can range from injuries of teeth to extremely severe injuries of the skin and bones of the face. Typically, facial injuries are classified as soft tissue injuries (skin and gums), bone injuries (fractures), or injuries to special regions (such as the eyes, facial nerves or the salivary glands).
- Facial injuries have the potential to cause disfigurement and loss of function; for example, blindness or difficulty in moving the jaw. Facial trauma can also be deadly, because it can cause severe bleeding or interference with the airway thus a primary concern in treatment is enszuring that the airway is open and not threatened so that the patient can breathe. Hence, a patient with maxillofacial trauma requires the assistance of various medical specialties. Dr. Sumit agarwal is a skilled maxillofacial surgeon, with all the team members having special skills to handle maxillofacial trauma. The maxillofacial team is an integral part of the trauma team thus ensuring comprehensive trauma care.
- All the surgeries are done via intraoral incisions if facial incisions are required, all such incisions are placed within the hair line or in skin creases so as to avoid visible scars so most of the trauma surgery is" scar less.
Soft tissue injuries of face
- When soft tissue injuries such as lacerations or deep abrasions with skin loss occur on the face, they are repaired by suturing, skin grafts or mobilising local and distant tissues. In addition to the obvious concern of providing a repair that yields the best cosmetic result possible, care is taken to inspect for and treat injuries to structures such as facial nerves, salivary glands and salivary ducts (or outflow channels). A well-trained oral and maxillofacial surgeonsare proficient at diagnosing and treating all types of facial lacerations.
- A severe laceration may sometimes require general anaesthesia to properly identify cut nerves and provide a stable condition for operative closure. Laceration of face requires meticulous closure of wound which is accomplished in an operating room setting for best aesthetic and functional results.
I'm married for a year now, but we are unable to have intercourse till now. The penis doesn't penetrate easily in my vagina. Only the tip of the penis penetrate and I feel a lot of pain so I push back my husband. We are very frustrated now. please help.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 days after her periods was over, as she told me that 10 days after period are safe to have unprotected sex. Is that true?
My marriage is on 18 April. I want to prepare my periods please suggest medicine to prepare. Last period was 26 Feb and periods are irregular. Please suggest medicine.
My wife had her period on 15/11/2016 but she had a positive pregnancy report so had a MTP kit for abortion on 3/12/2016 and had bleeding for almost a week. So when will she have next period and is it safe to have sex now.
How the results differs from mini tummy tuck from tumescent liposuction for post pregnancy belly, does TL gives good result? Mini tummy tuck recovery time ?scars? please let me know.
Hi, Me my wife had done the physical relationship but she comes to gots pregnant in 4 days means after 4 days she suffered frm fever body pain so I just wanted to is it possibility to found fast pregnancy. Because I got shocked when she told me I am pregnant after 4 days sex after 5 days we have done pregnancy test and its shows positive. So pls is it possibility to happened in short time?
When my period is coming the bleeding is last only for 1 day .not full flow only sm drop .than my weight is gain .so what I do?
I am 25 years old, lady. I have some infection on the inner smooth side of the labia major. There are reddish nodules which itches a lot. Sometimes there is a secretion. I have consulted gynecologist and skin specialist and taken antibiotics without improvement. I have this condition for three years now. What to do? Please help me.
I have discharge in one nipple with squeeze without pain. I have no identify lumps in my breast. The color of discharge is some time squeeze watery, some time, yellowish, some time rare with blood. I have two children. Second child is 12 year old and I stop feeding in 7 year before. And discharge is release 2 or 3 duct of nipple it is normal?
I'm 25 years old female .got period fifteen days before by taking norlut n tablet and bleeding stopped in seven days and again this two days I'm seeing bloody discharge and in this in between gap I didn't get white discharge.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions.