Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
During pregnancy I gain so much weight and now my weight is 63 after c section delivery I want to loose weight with exercise but in c section what kind of exercise I do please suggest me. My delivery date 15 August 2016.
From couple of days I.M not getting my period done suggest me some good medicine? How can I cure from dis disease. I think I am pregnant. So suggest good reasons for my question.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
I had sex one week ago. I have a 28 days menstrual cycle. Though some times my period occurs 2-3days earlier or later than the expected date. Last month my period started on 3rd june. And my expected next period starting day is on 1st july. But, now I am having a creamy white vaginal discharge. Does that mean that I have got pregnant?
Hi. I am 20 and I had sex with my gf I just touched that part oh hers. But didn't insert it fully I was worried for her getting pregnant so I made her to take ipill after 2 hrs she didn't have her periods that month before that her period was on 25. We had intercourse on 12 and she went to a doctor for her period and taken some medicine for periods. But today is 27 she tookprega newd test on 26 showed negative result. On 28 she had her periods but on 29 she bleed very less. What is wrong with her. Kindly explain the situation she is in. Can she be pregnant?
I am facing a problem due to periods (menses. I have regular period but the problem is mostly for the first 5 days or for the first 15 days there won't be bleeding but the next 15 days it starts bleeding. Consulted many doctors but no use. please suggest me.
I am 29 years old & I'm trying for pregnancy my last day of period was 1st sept & I miss my period this month yesterday I do normal sonography & my doctor write pcos in both side I'm confused is m pregnant or not.
I have a, STD not HIV and I would like to have, a,protected gay sex Should I have any problem would I catch hiv.
I had my last period on 8th of april. Few days back around 28th april I had sex wid my partner. It's been a week and still I did not had my period. I am so much worried about my pregnancy. I do not want to be pregnant. So what step should I take to prevent dis situation? Pls help asap.
I am 26 yrs old female. I had sex with my husband and its been a week I had lost my period. Is there any chances of pregnancy.
My friend period date was on last month 15th but still her menses not happened. On june 7th while she urinating she saw 2 drops of blood that is in brown colour that's it. She did her pregnancy test 2 times through prega news kit but it shows negative, I mean only one line appears. But still there is no symptoms of getting periods and today also she did test at home after test line down side one pink colour ended. So what is the result? Please suggest.
Kisi bhi pregnent ladies ka operation se delivery karani ho to blood minimum kitna hona chahiye operation krne k liye.
How long after missing a pill and pill free interval you are protected? Can starting the pill immediately would have been better after you missed second last pill of the pack? If condom failed this time, are you at higher risk of conceiving?
Hello doctor. My last period date was 5th of Feb, i have 28 days cycle.I had unprotected sex on 2nd march. My periods were suppose to come on around 5th to 6th march but its delayed by 5 days. Could I be pregnant? please help as v r not planning baby as of now.
My mri report says have a 8cm x 5cm dermoid cyst in my right ovary, pod region. Right fallopian tube is mildly dilated. Left hydropinx. Intramural fibroid in uterocervical junction. Wt are the best possible solutions of these without surgery. And also what these problems mean in simple terms.
I got my last periods on 8th July after day I am not getting I am fat I have pcod problem also when I will take medicine it will me OK when I am stopping the medicine periods are also stopping I dnt want to take support of medicine I want it to come naturally so plzz suggest me some home remedy of tips.
I'm 23 years woman, married since 2 yr, before marriage my brest are tight but now it sagging then what I do for tightening my brest.
I'm a 21 year old and I am going to ibiza in about 2 weeks! I want to delay my period because it coincides with the day I leave. please let me know what medicine I should take and what dosage. I am not on any other pill or contraceptive! Thanks.
Wearing narrow shoes can cause bunions. A bunion is a bony growth on the inside of the first toe joint. It is seen in both men and women but more common in women ostensibly due to the habit of wearing narrow, and pointed and high heeled shoes and footwear.