Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Drink 1/2 a glass or full glass of water every time you go for micturation. Drinking water will help you loose weight, help you in proper digestion because of which gastric problem gets cured, hard stools and constipation get cured. People with kidney problems should ask your doctor before starting this practice. Thank you.
It is common for most of us to wonder how some celebrities just don't seem to age, both in terms of looks and physique. It is not easy and requires in addition to a lot of hard work, loads of determination and self-constraints to achieve that. however, different bodies react differently to different food items and there is no one size that fits all. Though media claims and promotes various celebrity diet plans, but a word of caution. A detailed physical examination and discussion should be done with your dietician to identify what will work best for you. Listed below are some things that has helped celebrities to lose weight.
- Regular, well balanced meals: It is popular belief and advise that eating regular, small proportioned meals with the right mix of protein, carbs, and fats is the best way to lose weight. Of course, there have to be supplements to this including a good workout regime, reduced alcohol, reduced refined sugars, etc., but most people believe starving to be skinny is not the healthy way to go. Another good rule to follow is the 80/20 rule that is enforce discipline and let 80% of your food be nutritious and 20% can be damaging (chocolate cake included!). Most would also set a daily intake target and keep a count of the calories that are ingested.
- Increased fiber: Be it greens or vegetables, fruits, or dry fruits, added fiber makes you feel full and reduces the amount of food ingested. Atkins diet, which pumps your body with fiber for 3 consecutive days helps by flushing out a lot of toxins and is one of the most widely followed detox diet plans.
- Flush out with Lime Juice: Beginning your day with a glass of lime juice and warm water is supposed to flush out the toxins and reduce weight. Adding ginger and mint is believed to make this work better.
- Replace red meat with chicken: While chicken is believed to increase the protein intake levels, reducing red meat is believed to help reduce weight.
- Do away with the dairy: A lot of dairy products, which forms the main source of proteins, especially for vegetarians is believed to add to the weight. If weight loss is your goal, then dairy should stay out of your food diary.
A lot of celebrities also use natural boosters and suppressants to reduce appetite. Removing alkaline food items from your menu, gluten laden foods, alcohol, refined carbs, are followed as well. Weight loss supplements are another option, but should be used only under supervision and as a last resort. As mentioned, celebrity diet patterns should not be followed blindly. They are highly personalized and seek advice before adapting it.
There is a lump below right breast of my mother. Though it is not paining but we want to know why is it so? Doctors said it is a level 1 lymph nodes which is a sign of cancer. We are confused. Please tell us which hospital should we go to and to which doctor should we consult? Please tell us.
Hi, My wife's vagina became little wider. While doing sex we are not feeling that kind of pleasure. Is there any way or medicine to make the vagina tight to get full pleasure of sex?
HELLO, I always have a problem of itching and dryness of my vaginal area. Sometimes its so irritating that I can not sleep at night. Several times I get depressed due to this. I did not use any medication only I use is V-wash to clean the vaginal area. But it does not work good to stop this. Please suggest some medicine or ointment to cure it fully. please. I will be thankful to Lybrate. Thanks.
Which position is better for getting pregnant and how much time to stay in specific position to help swimmers.
I am 38 year old my 2 ivf cycle fail and going for 3rd cycle with egg donor but during follicular study I come to know that I am having multiple cervical nabothian cyst seen should I must discontinue this cycle or there is some medicine for nabothian cyst or if continue with cycle no problem for pregnancy please advise.
Contrary to most old wives tale, you do not need to eat for two when pregnant. On the other hand, some women may also be completely put off food in their first trimester. However, going to either extreme is unhealthy and should be avoided. Eating nutritious food is the key to good health of your baby.
Here are some of the things you must include in your diet during your first trimester:
Spinach: Spinach is high in folic acid that is necessary for your baby’s development. Spinach can be frozen and stored so that it is accessible at all times. Spinach can be incorporated easily into meals by tossing a handful in with eggs or any other vegetables or by adding a few leaves of baby spinach into salads. You could also add spinach to your smoothies.
Lentils: Lentils are rich sources of proteins that aid in the muscle growth and bone development of a baby. Dals are the easiest way to incorporate lentils into your diet. You could also boil lentils and add them to salads or other dishes.
Broccoli: Broccoli is an excellent source of iron. Iron is essential not only to form red blood cells in your baby but also to maintain your own haemoglobin levels. Broccoli can be steamed, sautéed, tossed or fried and eaten as a side dish or as part of a salad.
Citrus: Citrus fruits are rich sources of vitamins and folic acid. Both of these are essential for a baby’s health development. Citrus fruits can be easily incorporated by juicing them and drinking it or by adding the juice to salad dressings. You could also eat fruits like oranges as it is or add the pods to salads.
Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese is a rich source of proteins especially for vegetarians. It is also very rich in calcium. Both calcium and proteins are essential for muscle and bone development. Cottage cheese can be grilled or eaten raw. You can also eat it with pancakes or use it to replace ricotta in pasta and quiches.
Eggs: Eggs are a rich source of protein, calcium and vitamin D all of which are crucial to your baby’s development. Having an egg for breakfast is a great way to start the day. Additionally, you could add boiled eggs to your salads or make a curry with boiled eggs.
Chicken: Chicken is a rich source of proteins and iron. This helps create red blood cells in your baby and in the development of muscles and tissues. Chicken can be prepared in many ways though frying it may not be a very good idea if you want to avoid excessive weight gain.