Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rejender Singh
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rejender SinghYour feedback matters!
My hands feel shaky after I join fingers. I am not able to keep fingers together and they start shaking. It diverts my mind and gives me embarrassment. I am practising yoga. What to do?
I have problem of migraine. From last 7 years. I don't know what to do. Please suggest some medicines.
My son had Seizure when he was 2 months old at that time EEG normal MRI normal. He was hospitalised for days with antibiotics. Advised to continue Working syrup for 6 months. After that neurologist advised to discontinue Eptoin syrup. After long time at age of 3 years 4 months suddenly he had seizures last more than 5 mins unconscious for 30 mins. Now MRI normal EEG shows Epileptic changes. Neurologist advised to continue valuation syrup 200 mg/5 ml 5 ml bd live 52 bd. Now past 2 days has orbital.
I have been suffering from migraine problem for the last 2 years, please suggest me a better treatment.
My friend met with an accident on Saturday night due to blood clot in central part of the brain, he is in deep coma right now since that day. Please help me know he can be recovered.
Dear sir, I have suffered tia (transient ischemic attack/brain stroke) exactly one year ago. I have been administered with tpa within 3 hours of the onset of tia, and I became a normalperson like anybody. The problem is. 1. I am dealing with stress that tia can haunt me anytime, because the problem is genetic. 2. My blood is getting clotted whenever something is hit3. Is there a permanent cure for such genetic problems. 4. I also have sleep apnea. 5. I was 88 kgs, one year ago. Now, I am 75 kgs. Can you help me out with your kind of treatment for my above problems. Can you suggest a perfect and permanent cure for my problems. Can you suggest me any precautionary measures. Kindly help. Please do the needful. Your reply is greatly appreciated.
When I was in 2nd standard in 2003, I was 8 yrs old. It was summer time, some construction was going on in our house! on that day I came home after having a 2 hours tution, and had food. After eating I went to my terrace where the construction was happening! in my house at 2nd floor and at terrace we have solid steel frames for better ventilation (to which we call" tattar"), so small gates of both the" tattar's" on both floors were open. There was a boundary of like 8cm around the" tattar" at terrace. I went to terrace for some work and when I was returning, unfortunately my feet was stuck to that boundary around the" tattar" and I fell down and collide to the flap (dimensions of flap are 3mm thick of solid steel) of the" tattar" at 2nd floor. That flap went through my" left temple from the mid and came out from my forehead from mid here also tearing my skull badly. Though I was gone faint, because of the collision and was referred from jn medical college aligarh for delhi where I had the operation for my broken skull. I got 16 stitches in count and everything was ruined! at that time because of my low age doctors advised me to get heal untill I pass of 18. They also told that my skull can heal and grow again because I was growing then! but now i'm 20 yrs old and i'm healthy but theres still an empty space of like 3.5 cm in length and 2 cm of height, the rest portion healed but it healed as a crack fill up, theres no joint in my skull from mid of my left temple to mid of my forehead. So, please suggest me what should I do to get my self repaired again with a smooth crack less skull. And theres also a big mark of 16 stitches, please tell about the solution for both of these problems. I hope for a reply! please help me!
Migraine is the most severe forms of headaches. Migraine attacks usually include nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light along with the severe headaches, which are sometimes unbearable. If faced with this condition, there is only one way out to suffer through it, though pain medications do help manage the pain.
Being such a common condition, there is constant research being done about how to help people deal with migraines. In addition to popping pain killers, there is more than what a person can do to reduce the pain.
- Identify the triggers: Those who have had migraine for a while would know what triggers the attack. Whether it is chocolates or eggs, get to know what can induce an attack, and if possible, stay away from it.
- Stick to a schedule: Whether it is in terms of food or sleep, try and develop a routine and follow it.
- Physical workout: Develop an exercise regime to cover at least 30 minutes of physical exercise. Most people see a dramatic difference with a regular exercise routine.
- Bid goodbye to smoking: If you are a smoker, work at quitting this habit. It is one of the known triggers and also aggravates regular headaches.
- Stress management: Whether you are going through physical or emotional stress, migraine attacks can become more frequent and severe. Manage physical stress by not sitting at the same location for prolonged periods and by doing small exercises to relax the shoulders, knees, and jaws. For emotional stress, identify what helps you relax and follow it. While deep breathing works for some, for others, it could be music. Whatever your relaxation technique may be, ensure that you follow it. Work on improving relationships that stress you out. A regular exercise routine and sleep pattern also helps in reducing physical stress.
Despite these methods, migraine attacks do happen. Follow the next few steps when you know you are getting an attack.
- Stop your regular activities and find a calm environment for yourself. Let this place have less of light and sound as they can aggravate migraines.
- Sleep if you are able to.
- Go for a warm bath if possible.
- Try hot or cold compresses, which can numb the senses and reduce the pain.
- Have a caffeinated beverage as this will provides relief. Do not have it in excess as you will have hangover effects from the caffeine.
- Use only those medications that were prescribed by your doctor. Do not experiment.
- Lifestyle changes including exercise, diet, and stress management play a vital role in dealing with migraines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!