Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rehan Badar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rehan BadarYour feedback matters!
I'm very much addicted to pornography and masturbation .I just wanted to quit pornography I tried but many time I get addicted again. Someone please help me.
Hello I'm suffering from nightfall from since one year. So can I take himalaya confido tablets is it helpful to me please give me answer.
When I masturbate. After few hours I get pain in penis what's the issue. How many times can I masturbate a week.
I am a 17 year old boy. I have some vocal problem. I cannot pronounce words correctly. Like when I try to pronounce L it sounds like N. And when I try to pronounce S air blowned out through nose. Please give me some quick suggestions which I can try at home. Thanks.
I am 60 years old male suffering from diabetes for last one and half years. I am having some allopathic medicine. But I want to use an ayurvedic medicine. May you suggest me. Some best ayurvedic medicine.
I am 26 yeas old. I am facing nocturnal emissions (night falls) every next day from one month. What should I do?
I am a 35 years male. My penis size is not satisfactory. I think my partner is not satisfy with the size of my penis, and my ejaculation time is also very short. Is there any solution to bigger my penis and longer my ejaculation? Kindly suggest. Thanking you.
I am 32 year old. I frequently experience neck pain in the morning. I even avoid pillow. What should indo?
My 13 years daughter 's fasting comming 115, GTT test came 292 , pp always coming around 155 , thoirid is normal , ketones nil what is the diagnose & what to do?
Good evening sir, I have got a red spot near the eye lashes, sometimes I am getting headache, same problem starting for the next eye, what's the solution.
Although the popular image of the penis is that of a ramrod straight mass of tissue, in truth, many men have a penis which is not perfectly straight. A bent penis, or a penis with some degree of curvature, is not at all uncommon, and by itself is not a penis health concern. However, in some cases the curvature of the penis can be significant and may indeed become problematic. There can be several causes for such a situation, and one of them may be related to the medication a man may be taking for other conditions.
The bent penis
Any man who hasn't already done so should take a moment to look at his penis carefully in a mirror, both when soft and when erect. In many cases, a man will notice that the instrument curves somewhat to the right or the left. In other men, it may have a gentle upward curve or, more rarely, may bend downward a bit. When the degree of curvature is slight, this is normal. When it is significant, especially to a degree that it causes pain or makes it uncomfortable to engage in sex, then a man is typically considered to be suffering from Peyronie's disease.
As with so many things affecting the penis, there is a lot that still needs to be learned about Peyronie's disease, including a more thorough understanding of its causes. There seems to be some genetic component, meaning that if a man saw his father in the locker room and wondered why his penis had that strange bend - then that man may also have curvature in his future.
It's also common for a severely bent penis to occur as a result of trauma, either short term or long term. In the former category, a sharp blow to the penis might bring about the bending. In the latter, rough handling (either with a partner or alone) can over time create many small layers of scar tissue which build-up and create the curvature.
But in some cases, a man may look down to find his penis has bent due to drugs he is taking to address some other health challenges.
What are some medications that may contribute to the development of a bent penis?
- Interferon. Interferons are naturally-occurring proteins which can be synthesized and utilized in treatment for many conditions. They are frequently used in treating hepatitis C, Kaposi's sarcoma, multiple sclerosis and genital warts.
- Beta blockers. One of the more commonly used medications, beta blockers are very popular in treating in high blood pressure and/or cardiac issues.
- Anti-seizure medications. People with seizures often require special medications to manage and control them. It is believed that at least some of these medications may contribute to Peyronie's disease in some men.
- It's important to note that the evidence linking medications and curvature is not fully understood and that, more importantly, just because some of the medications may have a link does not mean they will cause a bent penis in every man who uses them. If a man does believe his medication is affecting him in this way, he should discuss his concerns with his doctor to determine if an alternative medication might be an option.
- Medications that contribute to a bent penis can become an issue, but so can simply maintaining a proper level of general penis health. To that end, readers are encouraged to take advantage of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) daily. One drawback often associated with a bent penis, especially when scar tissue build-up is involved, is a loss of feeling. A crème with neuroprotective acetyl L-carnitine can provide a buffer against that development. Also important: that the crème contain pantothenic acid (commonly called vitamin B5). Pantothenic acid is known as a protector of sensitive skin, such as that which covers the penis.