Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. RehamanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am unable to perform intercourses with my partner due to short fall. I have tried several times since last couple of years with no success. Please help me what to do in this regard.
I have diabetes What the diet must eat to control diabetes age 41? please help me I don't no anything. Help me.
My sugar levels are fluctuate more these days. HBPA test shows I am prediabetes and I am not sure which medicine to take?
I am 26 years old working in an I companies last 2 days had lots of work suffering from headache and back pain ate tablets but didn't work so please help me can't even sleep well.
Hello Dr's small doubt for health what is the gas? And what types of gastric problems and symptoms, what the causes of gastric problems. No bad habits to me. I am suffering chest muscle pain all test was normal please help me.
My age is 63 yrs. From last two months facing problem of piles non bleeding and pain. Only sometimes itching problem is there. At the anal point lump and pile mass like feeling is there. At present taking wheezal 28 drops and applying pilex cream. Due to piles problem constipation is also there. Stool comes when pressure is applied. It is solid. When pressure is applied sometimes pin pierce feeling is there and also in little stool blood like appearance. I have started taking wheezal 28 drops from last 20 days. Whether I must continue this. Any good medicine for constipation. Pl. Suggest good medicine to completely get rid of piles and constipation. Since I am heart patient medicines myst be safe and without side effects. While suggesting medicines let me know whether wheezal drops to be continued or nit. Secondly for hw long new medicines to be taken with dose and medicine of which co.
Me and my girl friend do sex without using condom. I never leaked my sperms in her vagina. Is their any chances of getting pregnant?
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.