Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RehamanYour feedback matters!
I am a type 2 diabetic, taking GEMINOR M1 FORTE 5mg. Daily morning since one year. Is there any side effect, will you suggest any alternative medicine?
Do girls have sexual feelings? I think they don't because they get pain while sex. So why do they do sex even though they know its painful for them?
I am suffering from sperm fall during dream? My penis and testes became like an old man? How to stop it.
I am 25 year female. After pregnancy I started constipation, one year back one day I saw blood in my stool I got scared one of my relative gave me some ayurvedic medicine. After having it I got fine .Right now since 2 days I am suffering from enterobiasis and today again I saw blood drops coming out before passing stool it was bright red in colour also thick. Then I got scared then little contaminated stool was passed followed by clear normal stool. I have little itching sensation in anus. I am so worried is there something serious or due to constipation only because after one year I saw the blood in stool again tell me some remedy.
I was using panderm+ cream. Now I stopped using that cream. Now my skin become very dry. And itching. Please tell me solution for this problem.
I am diagnosed stones in kidneys. Right kidney shows mildly dilated PCS. Right ureter is also mildly dilated & shows a calculus measuring app 8mm in the mid ureter. Two calculus measuring app 4 & 5 mm are seen in the upper & middle calyxes of the right kidney respectively. Left kidney also shows a calculus measuring app 4mm in upper calyx. Please help.
When the immune system of the body reacts against the tissues of its own body, it is called an autoimmune disorder. To put it more dramatically, the body becomes its own enemy. The immune system of your body keeps fighting disease causing germs and bacteria, but in rare cases, the immune system might malfunction and fight its own body causing different disorders. These disorders may be caused due to genetic issues or due to mutations. According to ayurveda, autoimmune disorders are a result of constant unhealthy lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda works at the root cause of the disease where it starts treating the malfunctioning immune system.
Here is how ayurveda treats autoimmune disorders:
- Toxin removal: Ayurveda starts working on removing the toxins from the body. According to ayurveda, toxins or ama in the body interfere with the proper functioning of the immune system, which often leads to autoimmune diseases. Usually shunthi, haritaki, pippali, maricha, hingu and saindhav lavan are used to detoxify the body.
- Metabolism correction: Not only will ayurveda detoxify the body, but it will also correct the metabolism which gets messed up when afflicted with an autoimmune disorder. Neem, guggulu, guduchi, vasa, patola patra and ghrita are used to correct the metabolism.
- Increase in ojus production: Ojus is the component which helps in the nourishment of the immune system. It is generally received from the food you eat. Due to dysfunctional immune system causing the impairment of metabolism, production of ojas decreases to almost nil. Hence ayurveda increases its production. Guduchi, haridra, manjishtha, amalaki, nirgundi, yashtimadhu and pippali are used to increase ojha production.
- Immune system correction: Lastly, ayurveda works at correcting the immune system. If the immune system is not corrected, then the above treatment procedure will just be useless. Ghrita, haritaki, bahera, amalaki, ela and dadim are used generally to calm the immune system and rejuvenate it. They help correct the immune system for normal functioning.
Autoimmune disorders may not be easily treated, but that doesn't mean you cannot expect it to cure or witness a miracle. You just need some faith and confidence alongside proper treatment and you are ready to roll.
My father is suffering from diabetes from last 10 years and now his both kidneys are affected and after doing some stress of Blood Serum Creatinine was detected as 2.5 in 2012 and till now he has been advised by doctor to take medicine and insulin injections but unfortunately it again raised upto 5.0 which was not normal. Now doctors are advising him to get kidney transplant as soon as possible. Please suggest me what to do next as I am very much disappointed from all the doctors. And advice a best food chart to avoid raising of creatinine again. Thank you.
Sir I am suffering from diarrhea. After eating food I shall have to go for a toilet. I have back pain also. And frequently forget the things.
Mene aaj tak smoking nai ki Drink bhi nahi ki Na koi buri adat he But pahle masturbate kiya he but 2 saal se wo bhi band kar diya Sperm par koi effect pada hoga kya?
Over eating or spicy food gives us regular or once-in-a-while acidity. While we all love to indulge in good food, at times, we are forced to abstain for fear of the acidic reaction that follows.
Follow these simple home remedies which can cure and help combat acidity.
1) Cold milk - milk has calcium which stops acid build up in the stomach. For immediate relief from acidity, it is advised to drink a glass of cold milk.
2) Fennel Seeds - if you have had a spicy or a heavy meal, chew on some fennel seeds as is the habit in india, traditionally.
3) Ginger - ginger has anti-inflammatory properties which help cure acidity. All that one needs to do is chew on a slice of ginger. If you have a chronic acidity problem, you can make it a habit to drink the water with ginger boiled in it.
4) Cloves - if you face problems with acidity regularly, it is advisable to carry cloves with you at all times. Chew a few cloves everytime you feel acidic.
5) Basil Leaves - chew basil leaves at the first sign of acidity. Alternatively, you can also boil 3-5 leaves in a cup of water for a few minutes. Drink this water for relief. While you can add honey for taste, do not add milk.
6) Cinnamon - boil half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a cup of water for a few minutes and drink it throughout the day.
7) Buttermilk - lactic acid in buttermilk helps dilute the acidity in your stomach. Drink chilled buttermilk bit by bit throughout the day or until you get relief.
8) Cardamom - cardamom is known to sooth the inner lining of our stomach to reduce the effects of excess acid produced in the stomach. You can crush a couple of cardamom pods, boil in water, and drink it for instant relief.
9) Mint Leaves - mint leaves help digestion and in lowering the acid content in our stomach. Boil some chopped mint leaves in water, cool the water and drink it.
10) Banana - bananas contain natural antacids. Potassium in bananas keeps the acid production in your stomach under check. Eat a ripe or overripe banana to beat acidity.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
Arachnoiditis is a sort of inflammation of the defensive layers of the spinal canal. You can envisage it as the scar tissues that enlarge in the arachnoid lining. Also the lining can turn out to be inflamed due to the recurrent intervention on the spine, a lot of surgeries can lead to the scarring, for instance. It can also expand due to definite type of the spinal infections as well as due to the chemicals of epidural steroid injections, particularly if these kinds of chemicals get into the spinal fluid.
As the disease increases day by day, the symptoms also become bigger in magnitude. A lot of people who are suffering from this type of problems are incapable of working. Further due to Arachnoiditis the following symptoms are likely to happen
- Grounds of the nerve roots to plod together
- The nerve pain
- The numbness
- The tingling
Radio Frequency rhizotomy is primarily effectual on the joint pain. Patients who are good candidates for the RF have the pain whilst they're doing activities that increase the stress of the spine. Also the RF blocks all the nerves around the joint from sending the pain signals to the brain, as well as that pain free period normally lasts around one year. In that time, patients have to learn regarding the postural correction as well as the good body mechanics. RF presents the patients an option to get back their mobility as well as provide training regarding the movements of their daily lives with the less pain.
The details of information about drugs which might help arachnoiditis:
There are lots of pain management treatments available. Further patients might try the medications to find out the pain relief. A number of options are:
- The NSAIDs ( one kind of the anti-inflammatory drugs)
- The corticosteroids kind of drugs
- The anti-spasm type of the drugs
- Also an anti-convulsant drugs as well as
- The narcotic type of the pain relievers
A number of these types of medications might be given with a spinal pump. That is the little device which is entrenched under the skin and it then distributes the medication straightly to the inflamed area.
Also the patients might also take the spinal cord stimulation. On the other hand, the natural type of the treatments can assist, also, as well as it can often be utilized in conjunction with the prescribed type of the medication. You can also consult with a doctor about your options regarding your treatments.