Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ReetikaYour feedback matters!
Hi if we miss one month menses is there any problem or its normal coz I missed one month period, health wise I don't have any problem I did pernency check at home it's negative please advise.
I had unprotected sex and had ipill after that. And my periods haven't occur since then. Almost 1 month has passed. I did have pregnancy check and result was negative. So kindly help me with this.
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed only second last pill of june doubled up with the last at a gap of 24 hrs. Took a pill free break from 2-8 july, withdrawal bleed frm 5-8th july. Started new pack from 8th july night. Had protected sex abd the condom did not break on 9th july afternoon, but the same condom has been used thrice. Do not know if he ejaculated or not. Had very protected sex on 14th July. This was the last intercourse till date. Missed july pill only once at 21st july doubled up after 24 hrs with 22nd july pill. Had a very minute bleeding on 22nd july morning which was stopped as soon as the pills were continued. Pill pack ended on 28th of july had withdrawal bleed from 1-6th aug. It was normal withdrawal bleed on pills with cramps. Pregnancy test after that at 4,5,6,7,8 weeks all were negative. Pills from august was stopped as body was not permitting. No pregnancy symptoms except gas and on july I had some food aversion as I was too tensed. I feel like I ovulate 3 days before. Since cervical mucus during 28-29 aug was watery clear and lil stretchy but not of a large amount. From 1st sept it has become dry. Is their any risk of pregnancy since my period was about to start yesterday and it has not started till now. Am I safe? Do I need to do further home pregnancy test or blood test. I had no intercourse after 14th july and hpt was done with first urine in the morning.
Human sexuality is a fairly complicated process and differs a lot between men and women. While most men can easily achieve orgasm, for women, is a completely different story. Many studies and self-reporting done on this subject have shown that very few actually get to orgasm most of the time and many fake it for a host of reasons. Let’s look at a few of the top reasons why women may fake it.
To make a session end – A woman, while in the act, may feel bored or want the session to end quickly especially if her partner is close to or has already achieved orgasm. She would want to fake an orgasm to bring conclusion to the session and get on with other things.
To boost the ego of the partner – Women may fake orgasms to ensure that their partners don’t feel guilty or inadequate about not making them climax. Although this usually happens in long term relationships, women may even do it in short term relationships to not hurt the ego of their men.
The partner doesn’t know how to bring a woman to climax – Many men don’t know how to bring their women to orgasm and thus, will try many things. There are other men who may not even care to know about pleasing their partners. In such cases, a woman may fake an orgasm as a ritual to show that she is also enjoying the act when she is actually not.
Used as a strategy to retain their partner in long term relationships – Many married women or women in long term relationships use fake orgasms to ensure that their partners feel happy. This is done so that their partners continue to stay with them and feel that they have been satisfying them well enough.
Faking an orgasm may lead to an actual one – Although this happens to a few women, some have reportedly stated that faking one orgasm might get them to have a real one. Some women also report being turned on by faking an orgasm.
She is afraid she will be judged – Many women feel insecure that if they are unable to orgasm with their respective partners, they might be judged as inadequate or incomplete. Thus, they would fake orgasms to bring finality to cover their own insecurities.
Hi docter i had taken 4 time abortion pills in one year and againt m pregnent last tym in decmber i took medical abortion again i got pregnent what to do i am very much worry abt this.
Hie doctor I am 22 years old. I had protected sex with my husband but due to contraceptive failure I took i-pill continuously for 3 days. Again in 4 th day (in morning) I had protected sex but this time we are not sure if the condom actually broke. Do I need to take ipill again. Please reply as I am left with only 24 hours. P. S. On 3rd day I took the med at around 3pm.
My 2 upt test are negative. When to take blood pregnancy test? Is blood pregnancy test better than upt? A year back when I had pregnancy the upt test give the result in positive after a month. Can it be possible again?
My wife is 30 years old and we have two kids and my problem is she is not any more interested in sex is there any medicine or any way to get her in mood so she will respond me in same way which I do in my sex mood.
My partner have a doubt that she is pregnant. She is waiting for her periods. If by chance she gets pregnant. How can we prevent it?
- Lose weight if overweight or obese.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise regularly for atleast 30mins.
- Increase the intake of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Choose low fat dairy products over the high fat dairy products.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Include proteins like fish, lean chicken but in baked, boiled or grilled.
- Don’t smoke.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
- Reduce the intake of salt and can use herbs, lemon.
- Avoid sugary and processed foods.
- Avoid fast food and fried food.
- Avoid saturated fats.
- Don’t take stress.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hello doctor Actually my friend got married before 7 years and his wife not conceive a baby till now. Both wife and husband tests are normal. One of tell my friend that if they urinating in to the vagina when intercourse before semen out, they have chances of pregnant. What happen if someone piss in to the vagina when intercourse before Discharge?
Sir/mam, I had an intercourse with my gf on july, 2nd, without condom, she had told me that her menses had come on 21 june that time. Now, three and half months have passed, I want to be just sure that pregnancy has not taken place. How should I get confirmed?
Hie doctor. Actually my period date is 5th January. I had unprotected sex on 3nd January. I taken I-pill with in 5 hrs after having sex. After taking I-pill I had sex with using condom. Is there any chance to get pregnancy. I taken I-pill on January 3nd now it is 11th January still idnt get my periods. Please help me out from this please doctor.
My friend has polyclonal ovary. She was having some medicine but she stopped it when she find it cured and there is no further problem. But it almost 2 months she is not having periods. Suggest the solution.
My scan report told that diameter of renal pelvis 7-8 mm in 5th month of pregnancy? What is the meaning of that? Any problem? Will it solve in 7th month pregnancy.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.