Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My baby is now 16 months now, I want to stop breast feeding, how to make her to stop breast feeding as I have tried in many ways but she insist for it before going to sleep.
Hello, I am having irregular periods since last few months. I am still giving feed to my 2 year old daughter. Please, help me.
Anterior cruciate ligament (acl) is the major stabilizing ligament of the knee. The acl is located in the center of the knee joint and runs from the femur (thigh bone) to the tibia (shin bone, through the centre of the knee. In this position it functions to prevent a buckling type of instability of the knee which is important for daily functions activity and sports
My period date starting date is 15 july 16 and ending date is17 th july. What will be my ovulation period.
I am 26 years 1st time pregnant give me the precautions upto 9 months about food what should I eat and what should not to eat.please advice.
I am 25 years old female I had sex with my husband my period cycle is 8 sep on 30 sep I had bleeding again for last five day small amount tell me whay.
My gf period had 5-10 oct and I having sex my gf 14 and after 1 hour my gf take unwanted 72. And after 3 days 17 again bleeding and finished 24th oct. Till nw 12 nov my gf has no period. So, please tell me. My gf has pregnant or not? please tell me?
Do you have any treatment system for helping older couples in 40s to have children.Please let us know the success %age , clinics and procedure
I have married newly. We don't want baby now. We had sex on 8, 9, 13 Nov without condom. But I am sure that I didn't release my sperm inside her vagina. Before it release I took outside of her vagina. Her period start 22 -24 Nov but till now it has not started. Is there any problem. Is there any chance of getting pregnant. How can I sure it? How can we avoid it? Please help me.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend many times in past 24-48 hrs. But now I am not getting any of the contraceptive pills like I pill and unwanted 72 in my city. They say that it has been banned. Please suggest me what should I do now.
Dear doctor. My wife' s age is 25. Her haemoglobin level is 8%. So whether this level is ok for her or she should raise this level. Even her weight is 45 kg and her height is 5' 4. Please suggest
I am 28 years married women and have 2 children. When I drink warm or normal milk, I start feeling unwell like vomiting n heavy. BT not in case of chilled sweet milk. I want to know the reason.
*Avoid excess exposure to the sun
*Drink up to 2 to 3 litres of water
*Don't over-wash your face
*Get adequate sleep
*Eat healthy food, specially vitamin riched vegetables & fruits
*Keep stress away.
Dear mam, my period supposed to start on 26 December 2014. But till date it has not happened. Am worried. What to do for it?
Hello doctor. I'm 28 years old and got married 1.5 years before. Since I have been affected by hbv, we were postponed the pregnancy. Now my husband is vaccinated and we are planning for a baby. Suggest me some tips to get healthy pregnancy with boy baby.
I am a breast feeding mother, shall I eat mangoes, Jack fruit etc. If yes, what are all the nutrients in it for my baby?
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.