Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reeta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ReetaYour feedback matters!
There is an expected code of conduct for all of us at various stages of life and at various places defined by the people we interact. There is something known as appropriate and inappropriate depending on this stage of life, place and relationships. This inappropriate behaviour can be termed as conduct disorder.
It is the name given to a group of emotional and behavioural problems that can onset during different stages and accordingly can be of 3 types.
- Where the onset is before the child reaches age 10
- Where the onset happens during the teenage years
- Where the age of onset is not clearly specified
Causes: Though not very clear, some of the potential causes include a combination of genetic and environmental aspects. The frontal lobe which is related to cognitive behaviour is usually affected in people with conduct disorder. This leads to reduced ability to plan, reduced ability to learn from life, and a lack of impulse control. This damage can also happen as a result of head injury. Environmental causes include child abuse history, unstable family relations, and drug abuse in parents and close family members.
Symptoms: Depending on the prominent trait, there are 4 types of conduct disorders:
- Aggressive conduct where they bully others, use weapons to hurt other people or animals and even indulge in rapes
- Deceitful conduct is where the person lies, steals, and commits forgery.
- Destructive conduct is when the person could get involved in the destruction of property.
- Violators conduct is when the kids skip school, runs away from home, gets involved in sexual/drug/alcohol abuse early in life. They are extremely pleased when breaking rules.
Treatment: This involves a combination of drugs and psychotherapy. The child’s age, duration of the symptoms, a degree of symptoms, and support system usually determine the mode of treatment.
- Drugs: Though there is no definitive drug for conduct disorder per se, these people usually have depression and/or ADHD, and so drugs are used to control these symptoms.
- Psychotherapy: Depending on the manifesting symptoms, these people are taught anger management, impulse control, cognitive behaviour, and problem-solving skills. Parents and close family and friends may also be involved to improve response rate and pace. The counsellor also needs to discuss with these people potential for sexual abuse, drug/alcohol abuse and suicidal tendencies.
It is not just the conduct disorder but the resultant effects which are very harmful to the individual, the family, and society at large. Detecting at early stages helps in early intervention and arresting progress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Sports Injuries are very common and often results from using improper gear or poor training practices and refers to all those injuries that are faced by an individual while playing a sport. It is essential to understand the preventive measures as well as the therapeutic methods at a basic level.
Types of Sports Injuries
Sports injuries can be categorized as an Acute Injury and a Chronic Injury. Acute Sports Injury occurs suddenly during playing or exercising. Sudden pain, fracture, and strained back are some examples of acute injury. Acute injuries don’t possess any serious threats to one’s life and can be easily healed over a period of time, depending on the injury and the physical conditions of the individual. Chronic Sports Injuries, on the other hand, are those injuries which occur for a long time and is also termed as an overuse injury. Examples include Achilles tendinitis, runner's knee, and swimmer's shoulder.
Steps to follow after an injury
If you have encountered a sports injury, then it is advisable to follow four simple steps.
- The first step involves taking adequate rest. One should reduce their regular activities and take as much rest as possible to regain normal condition.
- The second step comprises of using ice packs on the affected area for 15-20 minutes. This should be followed at least three times a day. But don’t exceed the limit of 20 minutes, as over application might result in worsening the situation.
- The third step involves compression, i.e., exerting even pressure on the affected area, which might help in reducing swelling.
- The last step comprises of elevation. Always try to have the affected area at an elevated level to stimulate speedy recovery. Suppose you have hurt your foot badly, then always place your foot on a pillow and then take rest.
If you follow these steps, then you can expect to heal your injuries gradually. But make sure, that in the case of chronic sports injury, you immediately visit a doctor and follow his prescribed medication and measures. The stated steps can help in case of minor acute sports injuries only.
Precautionary measures for sports injuries
If you want to reduce the risk of sports injuries, then include warm up as a mandatory activity before starting off with any sport or exercise. It is believed that proper warm up can reduce the chances of injuries that can occur during playing sports or exercising. Apart from warm up, you can keep few points in mind to avoid sports injuries like never twist your knees while stretching, don’t do overstretching, know your body limits and act accordingly.
Adhering to established standard best practices while involved in sports can minimize the occurrence of an injury to a great extent.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Can I get aids by oral sex ,if my partner have aids. Is oral sex safe for us. And one thing how I can know that my partner is suffering from aids.
I am 19 years old girl and my menstruation Is not in regular. I consulted Dr. and at that it was normal. If periods came it will be in 6days only that is normal. But it is not coming regular. Please help me. I am soo worried about this. Can this be any problem for me? I hope you will solve my problem.
Can pid disease patient get pregnant? Mild blood spot after sex is any problems? Please suggest me your valuable advice.
Although survey shows that satisfied women have sex several times a week, two out of five are still left craving more. "Women have a broad definition of sex, so this doesn't necessarily mean they want more intercourse. A woman might just want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her throughout the day, and make her feel sexy.
The lady knows she's hot
Satisfied women don't suffer from low self-esteem four in five think their partners find them extremely sexy. If want a confident sexual partner, never criticize other woman's body. As your own partner will worry about how you feel about her. She won't feel comfortable showing you her body, if she's worried you'll think she's fat, ugly, or full of cellulite.
The lady will be expressive about her needs
Satisfied women know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. A woman comfortable asking for what she wants is going to be orgasmic more of the time. Encourage her openness by increasing sex talk in nonsexual situations. But be sure to look out for nonverbal cues, too. If the lady keeps touching you gently, for example, do that to her too.
Pleasure's the Goal
Sounds crazy, but it's true: Orgasm isn't essential to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of four women say the pleasure from sex makes orgasm less necessary. So relax, your laid-back approach can put her more at ease, making her likely to climax. "The more you try to focus on orgasm, the more you scare it away," says Barbach. Instead, attend to her without that Big-O or Big-Zero attitude. Women don't love sex only for the orgasms, They love it because it brings the couple closer together.
Penis size just doesn't matter!
The cliche is true, it is how you use it. Only 7 percent of sexually satisfied women say penis size is critical to their pleasure. The other 93 percent say they can be satisfied in other ways. It is the hardness and girth that matter more to women than the size of the penis. Passion is what keeps women coming back for more. They were 10 times as likely to rank both passion and generosity as more important than penis size. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.