Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ReetaYour feedback matters!
I had an intercourse to yesterday with a partner but I did it without taking condom .and her periods ended of two days before i.e 23 of june .Are there chances of conceiving or should sge contraceptives.
I missed my periods which was supposed to come on 10th july 2016, and had a home pregnancy test and it was negative. Then lighter flow of periods arrived on 20th july which continued for 2.
I'm 28 years female . 5 months back I found out that I have pcos. My weight has come down from 76 kg to 67 kg. Doctor suggested me to take medicine for fertility from next month. I'm going for yoga along with body massage and skin tightening methods .Shall I continue yoga for next month along with the treatment? Does it prevents implantation.
My aunt had married about 3 years ago then after 1 year she got divorced and now my question is that if virginity break 1 tme then it comes back or not if yes then in how many time it takes to come back.
Hi After eating mifegest bleeding starts on second day. There is a heavy flow of bleeding which is of very black colour. Now I want to know that how many days will bleeding remain and also please tell me that how will bleeding come in very high flow or in medium flow. What will be good either heavy flow or normal flow. Thanx.
A balanced diet is one which contains different types of foods in such quantities and proportions so that the need for calories, proteins minerals, vitamins and other nutrients are adequately met. A small provision is made for extra nutrients to withstand short duration weakness. Everyone should know about the requirements/needs of body in terms of nutrients/energy and on the basis of this daily diet should be planned. Our diet requirements can be defined in to 4 groups namely: adult men, adult women, small childs and teenagers.
The daily requirement of individual diet depends upon growth status (age, sex, height and weight), physical activity and physical stress or illness keeping in view the recommendation of the nutrition expert group of the icmr for dietary allowances.
A balanced diet has a major role in achieving long healthy life.
1. It helps in controlling body weight, heart rate and bp.
2. Increase in exercise capacity and muscle performance.
3. Improves blood sugar, lowers harmful cholesterol and triglycerides and increases the beneficial hdl cholesterol.
4. Produces mental and physical relaxation.
Last month I got my menstrual cycle on time. This month there is no sign of getting it till yet. It has been delayed by 2 weeks till now. What should I do?
I have periods problem? It only bleeds for two days and minimum it should bleed for 5 days? Is there any problem if it is bleeding for 2 days, *
Each person has his own individual bathroom habits and it is totally his/ her personal lifestyle that dictates their regular bowel movement. However, having a bowel movement fewer than 3 times in a week would be deemed as constipation and there can be a host of reasons leading to unhealthy poop. Thankfully, there are some foods which can help you have healthy poop without troubling your bowels and some of them are:
- Dried plums: This dry fruit is not just famous for their delicious taste but also for the fact that they contain high amounts of fiber. Fiber is a nutrient that helps in increasing the bulk of the poop and aids them to move along the intestine. Prunes or dried plums are also known to contain fermentable sugars, sorbitol, and fructans which together create a laxative effect.
- Kiwi: There is hardly any individual who doesn’t like kiwis. And the good thing is that kiwis contain a high amount of fiber which keeps the digestive tract clear. It is also rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which make a cupful of kiwi essential to everyday diet.
- Popcorn: It is not just a wonderful afternoon snack but can increase the daily intake of fiber in the diet. It is recommended by experts to replace the evening potato chips with popcorns that would help the body in different ways including easy bowel movement.
- Water: This is quite obvious as water is critical to keep you hydrated and help the poop move easily through the intestine. An individual who is even a bit dehydrated would have harder poop which becomes difficult to pass. It is therefore very important to drink 8 to 10 glassful of water every day.
- Flaxseeds: If someone can manage to eat a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds in a day, then the body gets 2 grams of fiber. This may sound inadequate, but it really helps in bowel movement. The best thing about flaxseeds is that one can add them in yoghurt, smoothie, salads or evening snacks. It is important to note here that one should not eat flaxseeds as a whole as the human digestive system is not able to digest it. It is important to either ground it or purchase them pre-ground to reap the benefits of flaxseeds.
- Oranges: Having a large, juicy orange in place of a glassful of orange juice can aid the digestive tract to pass the stool. One big orange can offer 4 grams of fiber in exchange of 86 calories. Plus, it is known to contain flavonols which help in treating constipation.
- Oatmeal: The best thing about oatmeal is that equal amounts of soluble and insoluble fibers. The function of insoluble fiber is to add bulk to the stool and help in passing it out quickly while the work of the soluble fiber is to dissolve in the water for formation of a gel-like substance making it easier to pass.
Try these foods today to have a healthy stool and eliminate problems of constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have Burning sensation in vagina. Me and my husband were having sex, we used condom. But I am having burning sensation in vagina. The burning sensation still persists even after 3days of not having sex. Need help with Cause and cure for this burning.
Hello Doctor, I have one doubt please clear this. I have a allergy infection on my hand for that i'm eating allopathic medicines nad on other side I have irregular periods problems for that m taking homeopathic medicines. Can you please tell me that can I eat both together at same time? Please tell me.
Excessive premature atrial contractions (pacs) have been shown to result in atrial fibrillation, stroke and death while excessive premature ventricular contractions (pvcs) have been shown to result in increased heart failure, coronary artery disease and death