Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reeta AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Now a days students from all over india started complaining of poor concentration and poor memory problem, anger outburst.
There are many reasons for above mentioned complaints.
First thing that affect your study is atmosphere, plan your study room according to your need.
Second is any relationship issues with your friends, family and others.
Third one is use of gadgets in between study. One can set daily limit for gadget use.
Fourth one is underlying psychological issues such as low mood, any stressor, repetitive thoughts or images, fearfulness, sleep problems.
Fifth one is not interested in study at all from the beginning so one should have proper interest in study. Interest in study can be evoked by your life's long term goals.
These are only few specific problem. There may be other reason also according to individual life.
My last LMP was march 16th.. I went for scan today and the doctor said a gestational sac is seen.. But there is no fetal pole and yolk sac.. Is my pregnancy a healthy one.. Moreover my doctor said pregnancy should be six weeks but it is less than six weeks around five weeks.
5 Reasons You Will See Blood in Urine
The condition in which blood appears in the urine is known as hematuria. The loss of blood in this condition could be gross or microscopic depending on the cause of the condition. There are several causes why blood may appear in the urine. Whatever the cause may be, hematuria is mostly indicative of a serious medical condition.
Here are 5 reasons that cause blood to appear in the urine.
Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
2. Kidney stones and bladder stones
Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
3. An enlarged prostate
An enlarged prostate is a common cause of appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
4. Polycystic Kidney Disease
PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.
In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouse of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties.
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are rich in gluten, like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our body. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: As per studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds are also very effective against breast cancer.
Flax seeds by no means are a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them to your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am pregnant of 63 days. I had sex with my husband. He did not put jerk and he didn't eject sperm. But he slowly injected his penis into my vagina. Does it harm my baby physically. But I am fine no bleeding. Answer my question soon doctor within 2 hours please.
Anulom vilom pranayama is one of several pranayama or breathing exercise used in the practice of hatha yoga. At first you have to understand the meaning of
Anuloma and viloma. In this the first word anu roughly translates as with and word loma means hair implying “with the grain” or “natural”. And meaning of viloma is “against the grain.” anuloma is opposite to viloma. It is very helpful in respiratory related diseases like asthama. Anulom vilom pranayama is the best way to balancing the tri dosas in our body. Our body get ill when tri dosas are not in balancing position. Vaat, pitta, kaffa are know as tri dosas, tri means “three” and the meaning of dosas is impurities. All these are present in body of every people. If one of them is imbalance than we suffer from different diseases. All of three are the cause of all diseases. So it’s important to balance these tri dosas. If you really want to balance these tri dosas than do anulom vilom pranayam regularly. It is the simplest and best way for this.
Steps of anulom vilom pranayama:
Anulom vilom pranayama is very easy to do, first of all close your eyes and sit in padmasana and rest your hands on your knees.
Close the right nostril with the right thumb. Inhale slowly through the left nostril, inhale the oxygen as much as you can, this will fill your lungs with air.
Remove your thumb from your right nostril, as you remove your thumb from right nostril just exhale.
When you exhale use your middle finger to close your left nostril then inhale with our right nostril and remove thumb from right nostril then exhale. Repeat this process for 5 minutes. Be focused and concentrate in your breathing.
Benefits of anulom vilom pranayam:
Helps to cure mental problems like depression, anxiety, tension etc.
Most beneficial for breathing related problems like (bronchitis, asthama) etc. Improve the working of lungs.
Anulom vilom pranayama is the ideal pranayama for healthy heart. Anulom vilom pranayama is also known as nadi shodhana pranayam (alternate nostril breathing). It is next level of anulom vilom. In anulom vilom pranayama we inhale and exhale, but in nadi shodhana pranayam we hold (kumbhaka or retention) our breath for a second or minute than exhale.
My wife have lot of weakness after giving birth to my son. She loss almost 15 kg weight. She is not feeling well from last 11 months. Bp is most of the time is low. What can I do.
Hi I am 26 weight 70 height 5'2 I am suffering PCOD problem from last 4 year how can cure suggest me please.
I have pcod problem since I was 16. Now I am married and trying to conceive but no positive result. Did scan again and it shows multiple cyst. What to do. Any solution.
I have a problem of low semens count how to improve that as I am struggling with my wife to conceive for the baby please suggest me what are the medicines and natural diet tips that will do in this situation?
I am 32 year old male of 104 kg of 5.7 feet height, Me and my wife are trying for baby for the past 1 years but she is not getting pregnant, she is having regular cycles and is of ideal body weight Please suggest what we should do?
Its been two months that I delivered a baby. Now my hubby wants to suck my breast milk. Is it possible or safe.
Hello. Dr.i m nitu. My age 26 year old. Mame merit mc date 13 Oct .ko hui thi. Cycl 28 ka h.lekin abab 11 nov gya. Lenin mere mc ni aai. Maine sex time condom use kiya. Kya m pregnant hu?
My wife 28 years old, having a kid of 5 years also, but now this month she got periods twice & now still bleeding more, feeling uneasy & nausea, pls advise.
Stitches or sutures act as a closure for either surface wounds or deep wounds. Procedure to close a deep wound comprises of sewing the two edges and applying stitches under the skin surface.
Catagories of sutures
- Non-absorbable stitches: Such stitches are applied in case of skin wounds or internal wounds. Such stitches get healed quickly and are easy to remove. Non-absorbable stitches are made of natural fibers or synthetic threads like nylon polypropylene. As the name suggests, these stitches are either permanent or persist for a long time.
- Absorbable stitches: Such stitches are applied on layers, which have the property of healing quickly. They are very firm during the initial days. Then they start getting dissolved in the body.
Precautions taken by medical team before applying stitches to prevent infection
- Careful checking of nose for occurrence of germs before the start of operation.
- Skin must be cleansed prior to surgery.
- Sanitizing hands prior conducting the surgery.
- Usage of germ free gloves and sterile clothes while applying sutures.
- Prescribing antibiotics to the patients who may fear high risk of infection.
Precautions to be taken by patient to prevent infection
- Take a bath prior to surgery.
- Avoid using razor at the surgical site. The same can be carried out by using clippers by the surgery team itself.
- Keep all your jewellery aside before the operation starts. Do not apply nail polish.
- It is advised to cover up the wound. Try to keep the adjacent areas germ free. This is a crucial step in avoiding infection.
- Visit your doctor at once on finding redness around the wound.
When to see the doctor
Pain up to a certain threshold is normal. In case pain gets unbearable, the scene can be alarming. It may be an indication of infection. Taking immediate remedial steps is necessary to avoid infection or any other side effects post the surgery. On meeting with any of the following signs, it is better to consult doctor at once.
- If the skin around the wound gets swollen.
- If you detect redness around the wound.
- If the pain becomes unbearable.
- If the wound starts developing pus.
- If your body temperature increases abnormally or if you have fever.
- If you observe red streaks around the wound.
- If in case a stitch gets opened up and the edges of the suture start widening. This is the most alarming sign. In case a suture gets opened, you must immediately seek a remedy.
Ask your doctor for the precautions you can take to avoid experiencing any of the above signs. If you come across such alarming symptoms, rush to the nearest hospital and get the appropriate treatment.