Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ReenaYour feedback matters!
If my wife gets her periods after every 30 days or so, how effective would be the calendar method to avoid pregnancy? Is it safe even if the days are less than 30?
My wife delivered baby in 36th week normal delivery, after birth of two days jaundice observed during hospital only, tested and bilirubin level of 17. Further three days of photography treatment it was 10.7, then doctors discharged and we came home. Now after 27 days of birth, we tested bilirubin level is 9.6. Is this normal or any necessary care to be taken immediately.
I had a sex with my partner and had an ipill. In afternoon. Then I drunk a lot at night and again I did sex. After that I vomit due to over drunk. Should I need to take another ipill or not.
Hello mam I am 20 years old my periods first date was 5th november but now today is 11th december totally 37 days are finished'periods are not coming so what is prob please tell me' it is my first problem and I am unmarred. Please tell me what is problem.
Its me again. I still have brownish discharge that look like blood clots, does not smell, and when I wipe it on a white cloth, I could tell its really brown. I had sex on jan 22 unprotected and took nordette as ecp 6hrs after since plan B is banned here in my country. I followed the doses actually over dosed. 4 pills and another 4pills after 12hrs and another 4 on the next day, total 12. Now 4 days after (yesterday) I had the brownish discharge until today (5th day after last dose of ecp). My last period was dec 27. I took urine pregnancy test last night which came out negative. Was I fertile when I had sex?
When it comes to intercourse, after sex I get a lot of pain and heat into my vagina for at least 15-20 min. Don't know what the problem is done when I am done with sex.
I had miscarriage on 4 months back now I am pregnent is there any chances of risk and what are the things I need to take to take of care of this pregnency. Need I require bed rest for now. Please suggest. Thanks,
Hi I have used abortion pills on Feb 7. And I had date for 9 days after using those tablets. With pain in my abdomen for 1 day. And its finished. Now its 1 month and 10 days. I didn't yet get the date. And again pain in my abdomen is started. Is this pain because of that pills.
Doctor, I had sex before 25 feb two weeks. I took pill after that. And now after two week waste sperm (brown in color) in low quantity is occurring with little cramp. I want to know whether I'm pregnant or not. If I'm pregnant then what medicine I can take to stop it. Or if I'm not pregnant then why it is occurring. My last menstruation cycle was 13 to 16feb.
Mam last month I had a medicinal abortion, after that I bleed for 1 week, then had sex with my partner, though he didn't discharged inside but I was worried so taken I pill after 24 hrs of unprotected sex, is it possible to get pregnant again? please assist.
Numerous clinical researches have been conducted in the field of acupuncture and they have found that acupressure is extremely effective in treating some diseases. It is very good for treating the diseases of muscles, joints and bones which are collectively known by the name of the musculo-skeletal system. Regardless of whether you are suffering from a chronic pain or a pain arising from a sudden injury, acupressure can immensely help in alleviating the symptoms.
- Treatment of osteoarthritis: This is the most common variant of arthritis and can be caused as a result of continuous tearing down of the system. It normally occurs in older people and can also affect the lower back along the spine, hips, knees, shoulders and elbows. The pain caused due to arthritis normally fluctuates and acupressure can help in relieving it.
- A quick relief to sprains: Sprains or sudden injuries normally respond well to acupressure. This kind of pain usually lasts for a week or so, and acupuncture can work effectively once a clear health evaluation has been made. For instance, if you are exposed to a sudden injury on your shoulders, the pain arising out of it can last for months and even years together. But acupressure can prevent the pain from turning chronic and offers an instant relief to soothe it.
- Helping the rheumatic pains: A great deal of experiments and research works have been conducted for finding the effects of acupuncture for calming the pain arising from rheumatism. If you are on the acute, early and inflammatory stage of rheumatism, then you will need a treatment so that the ailment traverses to its residual stage which can be substantially treated through acupressure. It also helps in treating various types of chronic pains and as a result, many experts suggest this treatment.
- Different types of headaches: Headaches can be caused due to a number of factors ranging from migraines to dental problems, from sinusitis to stress and from neck arthritis to head injuries. Migraine deserves a special mention here as it is triggered by a variety of factors like light, heat, noise and some kinds of foods. It leads to a throbbing pain that is often accompanied by vomiting and nausea, visual flashes and patterns before the eyes. Acupressure is a viable solution to these issues and it can help to a great degree if you take acupressure treatment on a regular basis.
All of these troubles can be treated with acupressure, but it is recommended to speak with a doctor before you opt for the treatment in order to evaluate your clinical history and physical condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Sex karne k baad periods let hona kya pregnancy ka symptom h? please give me answer as soon as possible.
Hello doctor my age is 34 years I having two kids last daughter age is 8 years I want to do family planning operation on November 3 or 4 but my sister in law daughter marriage is on 22nd November so I want to recover till her marriage can I recover and how many days the pain will be and what to eat to get quickly recover because it is compulsory to go marriage. And please give the information which operation is better machine operation or hand make operation .Some are telling machine operation may be fail.
I m 30 years lady. In DEC, I had unprotected sex with my husband but within 30 hrs I had i-pill but I think it was local something. Now I m having fever from last 2 weeks, not feeling good to do anything. I did preg test at home. It is also positive. I missed my DEC periods also. But some spotting was there. I am little bit surprised how could I have pregnancy when I had that i-pill.
After I had sex for the first time. I am having light and short periods as compared to my earlier periods and it's now two with all this and my stomach is getting larger .I took urine test and beta hcg both are negative. Yesterday I got my periods and again today there is very light bleeding or it's like spotting. This time my periods are 6 days earlier then expected. please tell me some medicine to regulate my mensuration.
Is there any permanent treatment of pcod. I hv been under treatment frm last many years. I am taking medication but after some time symptoms start again.
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
2. Limit smoking
Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
5. Restrict alcohol consumption
It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
6. Cut down on coffee
Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.