Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reena GuptaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 32 years old. She is pregnant now .during these days of first trimester. She is suffering from excessive vomiting. M medicines doxyla+b6, ondansetron,all ayurvedic treatments etc not effective, even juices r also vomited. please suggest.
I am two months pregnant. I was given sodium chloride iv 0.9 injection for I have been experiencing severe vomiting for the past 3 days. Will it affect my growing fetus.
Hi i am 23 years old and female, i got married 4 months before i am not conceived now how to get conceive? please consult me.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is a disorder, which causes cysts or fluid filled growths, which may grow on the ovaries and cause havoc with a woman's hormones and sexual health. Not only does this condition play with your health, but it also causes extreme pain on your abdomen which may increase during the periods. Homeopathy has many cures for various types of PCOS in the form of various medications.
- Natrum Mur: PCOS may manifest differently in different women. One of the most commonly reported symptoms of PCOS is of irregular and suppressed periods. Natrum Mur is an effective remedy for this condition. Women who are trying to conceive may also benefit if their efforts to do so have failed.
- Pulsatilla: This is an effective medication in case PCOS has affected your menstrual periods in such a way that you have very scanty periods. Your periods may come after long gaps and may be very painful. Some symptoms, which the patient might exhibit would be a lack of thirst and a desire to be in open air all the time.
- Sepia: This is the most prescribed medication among the other homeopathic remedies for PCOS as it is known to have multiple benefits. Not only does it correct irregular and short periods, it is also effective in reducing the inflammation of the ovaries caused by the presence of the cysts. Cases where sepia is administered may show symptoms of mental irritability and being sensitive to cold air.
- Calcarea Carb: Some women may get periods, which are quite profuse and may be longer in terms of duration. It may make you prone to gaining weight as well. Calcarea carb is a very effective medication, which can effectively control these symptoms. Calcarea carb will be prescribed to you if you have a craving for boiled eggs and have heavy sweating (know more about Sweating problem) on the head as external symptoms.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This medicine is usually prescribed to women if they have multiple cysts within the left ovary. These cysts may not cause much inflammation, but will be quite painful. It is also prescribed in cases where a woman may get male pattern hair growth on the body. Thuja is very effective is dissolving cysts and thus can quickly correct hormonal imbalances caused by these.
I am 22 years old .The thing is that I had a sexual contact with my husband before 1 and half month .i have taken ipill within 24 hr and have done pregnancy too aftr a week and the result was negative .But it has been a week m not feeling well ,a kind of body pain, drowsiness,nausea and vomiting .Is der any chance of getting pregnant . Please suggest.
I have periods problem my periods was not come within 3 months I have checked pregnancy test also but the result is negative and I take medicines of periods but periods was not coming so what I can do tell me please thank you.
I am undergoing IVF treatment. My stimulation day is 3. Kindly suggest me what is good and what precautions to take during IVF?
Hello Doctor. While making love I rubbed vagina of my girlfriend from outside. I didn't insert finger inside. She is virgin. I never inserted penis and it was always very far from vagina. But I may have sperms on my hand but not a lot in amount. Can my girlfriend become pregnant just by this. What are chances of pregnancy. We are very worried. She also has PCOS.
In the first day of period, I got intimidated with my wife, is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help.
1. You can’t improve memory without physical energy. Have healthy food habits and timely meals. Eat nutritious food. Avoid processed food.
2. Physical exercise improves blood circulation to brain and improves clarity of thinking.
3. Concentrate on your task with enthusiasm. If the task appears difficult, tackle bit by bit.
4. Have good night’s sleep. Maintain timings.
5. Give task to your brain. Avoid idling.
6. Have breaks and enjoy a joke with your friends. Continuous slogging makes you lose interest in your task.
7. Be confident. You can DO IT!
Hello, My sister is 20 years old now and been married for one year, and her menstrual cycle is irregular, i. E; she gets her cycle 2-3 months once every time, and she is not consulting a doctor in spite of telling so many times. What is her chances of getting pregnant?
Hi, I am 24 year old girl and got married 9 months ago. I have more bleeding these days. Before marriage my period cycle was 35- 40 days and also bleeding was happening for 4-5 days. But after marriage also same late cycle continues and now last 3 months bleeding continues for 10- 15 days. Last month, my period started 12 Jan and it is still bleeding more and more. I have been diagnosed by one gynecologist also. She scanned me and told bleeding will stop after 2-3 days, it stopped after two days but again after 2 more days it started bleeding and it is more and more. I am very scared. Please suggest what to do. Thanks.
If I do an unprotected Sex, and give my partner An I -Pill within 20 Hrs approx. And then again if I have unprotected Sex next day, I should again give my partner An I -Pill? Is there any side effects. How many times a girl can have unprotected sex after I-Pill ? Or how many times I-Pill can be taken in one cycle? Does one I-Pill 1500 Mg control pregnancy for whole month?
I am on my periods and suffering from severe stomach ache. What medicine or painkiller should I take? It's unbearable.
Hi! These days I am avoiding oily foods. But at the same time I am missing periods I read about Olive Oil thay it is fat burning. So, can I seldom eat paratha-puri cooked in Olive Oil.
For the past few years, laser hair removal has been the gold standard in de-fuzzifying beauty methods, with the potential to end a lifetime of annoying tweezing, waxing and shaving practices. But considering the cost and long-term commitment, it’s not an easy decision to make lightly. Keep the following tips in mind before buying your first laser hair removal deal.
1. Make sure you’re a good candidate
Chances are that if you’re reading this, you’re eligible to experience the wonder of laser hair removal; the technology has advanced over the years to treat more and more types of people. Those with light skin and dark hair have the best chances at success (the laser light picks up on the colour contrast in order to zap follicles), but some clinics use different systems that may have improved chances at treating darker skin tones or lighter hair colours. Check to see what your clinic uses if you’re concerned about your skin-hair combination not being ideal.
2. Know that not all lasers are created equal
You may think laser hair removal is basically the same no matter where you go, but there are at least five major technologies currently available: IPL, Alexandrite, Diode, Nd:YAG and Ruby. They each offer different pros and cons: (for example, IPL is very popular due to its versatility and lack of discomfort, but may not work as well for thicker hair). Again, what’ll work for you depends a lot on your particular skin and hair type.
3. Do a background check
Laser hair removal is a shade more complicated than your standard spa treatment, so youll want to make sure the person behind the handpiece is fully qualified. We try to give you as much info as possible on each offers page, so reading those sections on our site fully before clicking the buy button is a great start. It also doesn’t hurt to do a quick Google search, check the clinics website or simply call them up to learn more about the operator’s education and experience.
4. Shave, but don’t wax, before your first visit
In the weeks leading up to your first treatment, nix all forms of hair removal that require pulling out the root, including waxing, tweezing and epilating. Switch to razors about four to six weeks in advance - some clinics will require that you shave right before treatment, while some others request that you have a bit of stubble (maybe up to three days worth) in order for the light technology to pick up on the strands. Make sure to consult your clinic to see what prep work they will want you to do.
5. Avoid the sun
Since skin colour has a big impact on how effective the laser treatment can be, getting a golden tan right before your visit is clearly a bad idea; the closer the skin colour is to the hair, the less likely the laser can differentiate between the two. Most docs recommend completely protecting the area from sunlight 72 hours in advance, or more if possible. The area will be sensitive afterward as well, and it’s often recommended to stay out of the sun or wear sunblock for up to a month or two after treatment.
6. Expect a small amount of irritation
Having powerful lasers aimed at your body sounds like it could be rough, but thankfully its usually not. People often describe the sensation as feeling like a rubber band popping at your skin, and machines that use a cooling handpiece tend to mitigate discomfort overall. Basically, if you can handle waxing, you should be more than able to handle laser hair removal. Afterwards, it’s fairly standard for the area to be red, but this should subside after a few hours or a day.
7. The results won’t be instant
Shaving and waxing are quick, temporary fixes, but laser hair removal requires you to play the long game. Hair wont disappear instantly after the first treatment; it gradually falls out in the preceding weeks, and requires roughly four to 10 visits to be fully eradicated. Additionally, visits have to be scheduled about four to eight weeks apart for your safety, and the number of visits may depend on your own skin type and hair growth. But if you’re willing to be patient and stick with it, youll wind up with long-lasting, potentially permanent results.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.