Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reena GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, my periods lasts for 7 to 8 days. For doing intercourse. I am confused to count my. Ovulation day. As it lasts for 8 days. please suggest me exactly how to calculate. My ovulation days. For doing intercourse.
Hello. I'm 21 years old female and I have a 30-34 days period cycle and a 3 day period. The last time I got my period on 10th July. I was sexually active on 21st July and had had a contraceptive pill on 23rd July. I'm not feeling or experiencing any side effects. Can any doctor please tell me when should I expect my next period ?
Infertility in women refers to a condition when a woman fails to conceive in a year, even after having regular sexual intercourse without any contraception. Infertility is caused by a number of reasons or factors. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- Structural barriers or abnormalities of the reproductive organs of the female
- Hormonal imbalance
- Presence of cyst or fibroid in the reproductive organs like ovary and uterus
- Blocked fallopian tube
- Inflammatory diseases in the pelvic region.
Infertility is often caused due to lifestyle pattern of the female individual. The chances of turning infertile increases due to smoking, consumption of alcohol, emotional stress, obesity, etc.
Homeopathic Treatment for Infertile Women:
Homeopathic treatment for infertility of women is safe for the patient as the medicines are non-toxic and naturally extracted. These medicines can be used for a longer period of time. A homeopath practitioner will take a lot of things into account while treating the patient- like her mental and physical constitution. He or she will try to investigate the underlying causes that are leading to the infertility.
Here are some common medicines, used for the treatment of infertile women:
- Medicines for Patients having Acidic Vagina: In some females, the vaginal fluids are extremely acidic in nature. Thus, the sperm fails to stay alive under such conditions and travel further up the reproductive tract for fertilisation with ovum. Therefore, the woman fails to conceive. In such cases, borax and Natrum Phos are prescribed for the patient. While Borax is given to females with vaginal discharge similar to the white portion of an egg, Natrum Phos is for women with creamy and honey-coloured discharge.
- Medicine to Cure Prolonged Periods or Menorrhagia: When a female suffers from prolonged periods, she might turn infertile. Besides, the patient may also suffer from Leucorrhea, anaemia and fatigue. To cure infertility in such cases, two medicines are used- Calcerea Carb and Aletris Farinosa. Women with extremely longer periods are given Calcerea Carb. Women with early menses can take Aletris Farinosa.
- Medicines for Women Experiencing Shorter Periods: Infertility is also caused when the monthly period cycle of the patient is irregular. She may be facing extremely shorter and scanty periods. Under such circumstances, Pulsatilla and Sepia are prescribed for the patient. Sepia is for women who feel a bearing down sensation in the uterus. Pulsatilla is given to women who are facing scanty periods ever since their menarche.
- Medicine for Women with Reduced Sexual Drive: Some women complain of having decreased sexual desire or arousal. Agnus Castus and Sepia are given to such women. Sepia is for female patients who have excessively dry vagina and face pain during intercourse. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Had cesarean 5days back but do not have sufficient milk in my breast to feed my baby so please suggest some home remedies to get good milk in my breast for my baby.
I went for IVI treatment 2 months before as my Gynecologist suggested us. On May 2016 there was a miscarriage. When I completed 2 moths. From November 2016 I used to go gynecologist for getting pregnant. He made our all tests which are good. There is not a single problem in both of us. please suggest me for getting pregnant without any miscarriage.
My girl friend her age 19 she says when she was in periods she have bleeding upto 8 days is any problem to gain children so please give your suggestions.
I am 5th week pregnent, till now I was taking 75 mcg. How much I need to take now. If I increase will there be any problem to my fetus, please advise.
Hi there, lately I've been having alot of sex with my boyfriend sometimes we fuck 4 times in 24 hours, I just wanted to know if theres any harm in having this much sex in this short time, will my vagina be disturbed if I have even more sex, what about my boyfriend's penis? Please reply with as much detail about having sex and how much is good and how much is bad what adverse effects will it have on our health if any?
Hi, Last month humne baby ke liye plan kiya tha but main concieve nahi kar payi. Mere periods bhi irregular ha last month date of my period is 17 march 2016 or 10 april 2016 ko muje periods aa gye. Mujhe kya karna chahiye please help. Conceive na karne ka kya reason ho sakta hai.
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Hamari shadi ko 5 saal ho gye hai or hamara ek baby hai jo 2 year 8 month ka hai. Meri age 30 hai or meri wife ki 29 years hai. Kya aap bta sakte hain ki next baby ke liye kitna gap sahi rhega. Please tell us.
I suddenly found a lump in my breast after I consulted with a doctor she suggested me to novex tablet for 10 days but After checking abt that tablet I am bit afraid to consume it please advise me whether it's advisable or not.
Role of Homeopathy in Treating Digestive Problems
Digestive system is an intricate part of your body, spanning from the mouth to the anus. It plays a very important role in helping your body absorb essential nutrients as well as get rid of the waste that forms after digestion. Like every system in the body, it also gets plagued by health problems such as constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux or hemorrhoids.
How can homeopathy help in treating problems concerning your body's digestive system?
Homeopathy uses a single remedy to treat a condition irrespective of the number of organs or systems involved. It is an effective, safe and gentle treatment for curing digestion problems without any side effects. This is because the homeopathic medicines are derived from minerals, herbs or animal products. The ingredients are crushed and dissolved, shaken well and diluted till none of the original product exists anymore. The more diluted the substance is, the more its healing properties are believed to be.
Various digestive disorders like indigestion, stomach ache, gas ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and heartburn can be treated with homeopathy. The remedies that homeopathy make use of help the body to correct its imbalance without causing any side effects.
Homeopathic remedies go to the underlying cause of the problem. When an individual experiences a stomach ache the body signals that something is not right within his or her body. Painkillers can help in controlling the pain for a short amount of time but it cannot treat the underlying imbalance.
A homeopath carefully selects a remedy for the digestive disorder keeping in mind the patient's emotional and physical factors along with his or her eating habits and lifestyle.
For instance: 'Nux Vomica' would be a good Homeopathic remedy for stomach problems when you feel heartburn that occurs after having coffee, spicy food or alcohol; however 'Pulsatilla' acts better for dealing with the gastric problems due to consumption of fatty food like pastries, or fried foods.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Does Homeopathy Cure Sinusitis?
I'm 18. I had i-pill on 4 th may and my periods ended on 3 rd may.in June my periods was in time it was normal and lasted for 4 days. But in July I've no periods yet. Few days ago when I again had sex it bleed a little for a while during sex and no more blood was seen after few minutes. I also had history of pcos and came over my delayed periods with medication few months ago. What might be the reason for my delayed periods now? Why did it bleed that way during sex? What should I do?
To avoid pregnancy lube or pills which is better ,is their any natural ways like eating natural foods.
Dear sir, my wife now pregnant from last 2week, bt at present time I dont want to baby because I am job less, so please give me solution about abortion.
Infertility refers to being able to get pregnant after one year of trying. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant are also termed as infertile. Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive and is presen in 30% of women suffering from infertility.
Hormonal problems: Ovulation is linked with a complex balance of hormones and any disruption in the process can hinder ovulation. The disruption includes the fact that the ovaries are not producing normal follicles in which the eggs can mature. Ovulation is rare if the eggs are immature and there are no chances of fertilization. Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common disorder responsible for infertility. Malfunction of the hypothalamus leading to failure in triggering hormonal stimulus to ovaries for egg maturation leading to immature eggs and ovarian failure. Malfunction of the pituitary gland leading to imbalance in hormonal secretion thus causing disturbance in ovulation. This can occur due to physical injury, a tumour or a chemical imbalance in the pituitary.
Scarred ovaries: Ovulation failure can also be due to a physical damage to the ovaries. Invasive surgeries involving ovarian cysts leads to damaging or scarring of capsule of the ovary to become due to which follicles cannot mature leading to disruption of ovulation.
Premature menopause: Early menopause or premature menopause before the normal age means that the natural supply of eggs has been depleted. This is most common in extremely athletic women with a history of low body weight and extensive exercise.
Follicle problems: Infertility is also caused due to non-ruptured follicle syndrome in which women who produce a normal follicle, with an egg inside of it, every month but the follicle fails to rupture. This leads to disruption of ovulation as the egg remains inside the ovary.
Others: Treating female infertility by chemotherapy is next to premature ovarian failure by loss of primordial follicles. Sexually transmitted infections are a leading cause of infertility. Tobacco smoking is detrimental to the ovaries and the amount of damage is dependent upon the amount and length of time of exposure of smoke in the environment. Nicotine in cigarettes interfere with the body’s ability to create oestrogen, a hormone that regulates ovulation. In addition, blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy also causes infertility. Infertility can also be due to physical problems with the uterus or fibroids of uterus where non-cancerous clumps of tissue and muscle on the walls of the uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman.