Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reena
Submit a review for Dr. ReenaYour feedback matters!
Please tell me that how can we increase our muscles easily by doing exercises. Also tell me the VEG diet and home workouts for it.
I have liver pain, constipation, itching in eyes, dry skin, hair fall, brown spots on face, skin discoloration. All are increasing day by day what is the actual reason?
I'm suffering from a problem. Whenever I get nervous or angry I start to have itching over my whole body why is this happening to me and how can I get rid of it.
I had lymph node at right side under the jaw almost 1 and half year completed its not hurting and it's not growing is it major problem or normal.
Whenever I eat some solid particles like apple with skin, mutton meat, or something, it get stuck between my teeth food particles. Any thing suggestion.
Dr. Namaste I am 25 years old Right now my weight is 45 kg and height 5.5 ft I have taken all kinds of natural nutritious food but my weight is not growing Do not sleep too and hunger does not look too special I eat at least six bananas, one liter of milk five raw eggs and daily meals a day But there is no effect in the body. Only the body gets hot and in no way can control yourself. Please tell which specialist doctors should show up. Sorry my english is weak, please correct and read it. You are a doctor, it is another form of God Thank you.
Hi I am 35 yrs old, I want to reduce my weight and tummy portion without any exercise, what should I do?
The internet is full of various weight loss tips most of which are unrealistic and unpractical. So here I list some practical tips for weight reduction.
1. Set a goal which is realistic- unrealistic goals of losing 10 kgs in a month will lead you to fad diets which are unhealthy and unsustainable. Set a goal which is real. Weight loss of 2-3 kgs is considered practical.
2. Stay away from quick solutions- don’t go for fad diets, mono diets, ketogenic diets etc. These diets are not going to solve your problem but instead might create other health complications. Hence go for balanced diet. The key is to reduce the amount of calorie intake to the amount of calories burnt.
3. Consult a dietician/nutritionist- consult a dietician or nutritionist to get a personalized diet plan that suits your needs and lifestyle. This will help to learn in details about the weight loss process, will help you to stay focused and also learn the caloric values of your home dishes and to control your cravings and how to maintain your calorie intake.
5. Anticipate plateaus- they are common to all. They occur due to accumulation of water as fat is used up. Increase exercise in this period to help get rid of this water and restart weight reduction.
6. Avoid a sepearate menu for yourself, instead adapt your dietary needs from the regularly prepared family dishes.
7. When eating away from home, avoid excesses but do not get upset if you miss your diet plan. Adjust the following day’s menu or the remaining part of the day’s diet to compensate for the occasional excess calorie intake.
8. Avoid use of appetite depressants and such type of medications. The unnatural practices may do more harm than good.
9. Include physical activities in your daily regime. Be it running, jogging, cycling, swimming or any outdoor sport you like.
10. Avoid binging. Your self-determination and mental control will see you through.
Make weight loss a healthy and sustainable process, you are sure to enjoy it lifelong.