Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Reema Raina SinghYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mouth ulcer since my childhood. Its heavy some time like 4 places in mouth at a time Suggest me some permanent cure for this.
Hii..... Dr. I am using sensodyne toothpaste but I don't have sensitivity problem .is there any problem in using it?
Hello sir I am 17 years old boy. My teeth are not in discipline manner & my some teeth are little big or yellow caused by flaurosis. So what can I do to improve dental health or how to get a cute smile. Which treatments are advisable for me (treatment for long time & minimum laxative effects). And please tell me their sequences.
I've dental problem. I don't why are they decading I smoke now. But it was just after it's before. I've lost one of my tooth from it's root and now it's paining a lot. What shall I do please recommend me i'm looking for treatment.
My teeth are yellowish. Otherwise I have no problem. Pls suggest how to make them clean. Does cleaning effects enamel part. Pls suggest. Thanks.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from last 7 days. I can't eat hot & cold I teams. Plc suggest what should I do for fast relief.
I am kuldeep, aged 23 yrs. I have piarrohea in my gums. I want a special treatment for this to overcome this disease always.
I have a pain in my teeth the pain is very harmful for me and my teeth become black and my teeth is aso in danger so what should I do?
Hello, sir/mam. My question is to Dentist When I woke up in the morning and my teeth are covered by some like paste. White colour, So what is that and suggest me some medicine or freshener?
As per dentist advice, I go for implant for 01 upper front teeth. Before starting doctor taken the whole teeth structure pic and so many required blood test. On giving me assurance, he started the implant procedure, firstly he removed the teeth which was damaged. After going through surgery treatment he asked in the mean time that he cleaned the bone but will not fix screw as 50% chances to success and give the 3 suture on cut gum. He said after one month on healing he will fix the screw for implant. On repeated asking that what is the problem he did not said much more and said after one month he will done. Pl anyone help, what could be the problem as after starting the procedure why they left in half end?
I have ulcers in throat since 5 days and im facing problems in talking, swallowing swelling is also there. Ulcers are 15-20 in number. It is very painful What can I do?
My son is 5+ all his teeth have cavity he is horrified of going to dentist these are milk teeth. Will the new teeth also get affected?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.