Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reema Aggarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reema AggarwalYour feedback matters!
We are providing three stages of IVF support through Acupuncture and Acupressure and this supports for the maximum chances of pregnancy and healthy baby formation (reducing failures) without side effects. The stages are follicle maturity support, uterus inner layer (endometrium) support and Healthy Baby development.
Stage I - Follicle Maturity Support:
When the follicles are matured (determined by ultrasound measurements of follicle size and hormone measurements), the egg aspiration procedure has to be done to take the eggs out. About 15 to 20 mm diameter is generally considering a "mature" follicle.
We are providing very innovative supportive treatment, which is entirely positive and helpful to overcome complication in egg maturation and increase the number of follicles formation. By obtaining this treatment, usage of donor egg can be avoided and also maximize the chances of own follicle development without side effects.
Stage II - Endometrium Preparation: (uterus inner layer preparation)
Normal complication and failure occur during endometrium bed formation, which must be between 7 and 14 mm and to be “triple-lined” in the ultrasound scan. Nonetheless, in certain cases it can be very difficult to achieve.
By another innovative method, the formation of endometrium (ranges from 7 mm to 14 mm) can be achieved within the time limit and assurance for safety and no side effect.
Stage III - Healthy Baby Development:
Apart from IVF normal procedure, healer formulated some important points to avoid pregnancy complication, it is a most innovative and useful procedure for new born, by avoiding genetically carrying health problems like Diabetes, primary complex, over weight etc., And stage Embryo development to reach full maturity and avoid genetically transmitted health problems.
Be it frequent urination, painful urination, or change in color of urine, you must not hesitate to visit a urologist, especially when the symptoms persist for more than two days. Typically, an abnormal urge to urinate is directly affected by any infection in the bladder or due to any underlying medical condition. A urologist who is specialized in the study and treatment of disorders related to the urinary system is the right person to diagnose the problem and put you on the right treatment. Read on to have an insight into symptoms that would necessitate a urologist visit.
Inability to urinate: Many people tend to have calcium depositions in their urinary tract. This is what is known as a stone. When this stone grows big in dimension, it can block the ureters or the urethra. In both these situations, the total urine output reduces to a great extent or can stop completely. The first symptom, in this case, will be an intolerable pain in the back or lower abdomen. This is also a common sign in males with an enlarged prostate.
As the prostate grows in size, it pushes onto the bladder, thus again making it difficult to release urine.
- Pain in the lower abdomen: Pain in the lower abdomen is also a symptom of various kinds of urinary problems. If the pain is accompanied by urinary frequency or a burning sensation during urination, it inevitably prompts a visit to the urologist to check for bladder cancer or prostate.
- Blood in urine: Irrespective of the gender of the sufferer, blood in the urine is never a good sign. An immediate visit to the urologist is suggested as he can order tests which can highlight an infection or a disease or in extreme cases, even the early signs of cancer in kidney or bladder.
- Repeated urinary tract infections: Cases might arise, when a particular person is suffering from two or more infections in a span of 6 months. This situation should never be ignored, and immediately a doctor should be visited as this can be a serious health problem in both men and women. Prophylactic or some antibiotic treatments will be prescribed in this case.
- Chronic pain in the pelvic region: This is again another urinary condition which can affect both sexes. This condition is characterized by increased frequency of urination and nocturia and pain in the lower abdomen are also reported. Nocturia is severe nighttime urination. The treatment for this condition depends on the reason. A series of tests and examinations have to be carried out to find out the reason, and accordingly, a treatment plan has to be charted out.
Apart from the symptoms mentioned above, if you experience uncontrolled urine leakage or any sediments in urine or if you sense any abnormality concerning the lower abdominal area a urologist visit is warranted. No need to shy away from reporting even such minor discomfort as it could help avoid dire consequences. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a 29 years lady and I have white discharge problem and backache problem from past 8 months what should I do?
I am a pregnant and I do not want the pregnancy now, how can I abort my self by using home remedies? Is their any medication to abort in home by not going to hospital, please help me.
Hi, I have miscarriage at 24 weeks .the baby came out by normal delivery. After delivery I have bleed for 15 days and from 4 Days bleeding is started and not stop. so it's normal ya I have consult to doctor? How many days it bleed?
The little bundle of joy in your arms! Holding your baby for the first time indeed is an experience every couple craves. Having a baby is a blessing. Who doesn’t want to have their child but do certain medical factors make it hard to conceive?
With treatments such as IVF and IUI, the chances of conceiving have increased. Intrauterine insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) are two most commonly used fertility treatment methods. These accelerate a couple’s probability of becoming parents.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the most common and most efficient type of assisted reproductive procedure which includes fertilizing an egg in a laboratory dish outside the body, and then implanting it in a woman's uterus.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) on the other hand is a fertility treatment that requires placing sperm inside a woman's uterus to promote fertilization. The purpose of IUI is to focus on increasing the sperm count that reaches the fallopian tubes and eventually raises the possibility of fertilization.
Opting for IVF over IUI
- It depends on the patient’s decisions. Some patients do understand that their problem is not big enough and do not want to go through multiple IUI sessions. So for them, IVF is best. Some prefer to try IUI several times and then may finally opt for IVF. There are also some factors regarding women’s conceiving issues that determine if she is fit for IVF.
- If a lady’s age is 35 and above, and she is trying for more than five years but is still unable to conceive yet, IVF is best suited for her. Also, IVF can offer a better chance for patients who have Endometriosis. It is a phenomenon which affects the number of eggs, decreasing the count and also affects the Fallopian tubes. Thus the rate of conceiving is much higher with the IVF as compared to other fertility treatments.
- IVF is an excellent option if you have blocked, scarred, damaged or missing Fallopian tubes, as the IVF process avoids the Fallopian tubes solely.
- Women who have been unsuccessful so far with other fertility treatments, including fertility medications and IUI (intrauterine insemination), for them IVF can be the last resort rely upon as IVF often gives hope where other treatments have failed.
When to Opt for IUI?
It is best to choose this method of treatment when there is male infertility, especially with low sperm count and erectile dysfunctions. Also, IUI is cheaper. A woman’s possibilities to get pregnant are increased by 20% in every IUI treatment cycle.
Be it IVF or IUI. Irrespective of the treatment you opt for, stay with patience and belief. With the advancement in medical technologies conceiving a child is now possible than ever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is extremely important. Homeopathy can provide your greatest help in achieving this goal. Yoga and other fitness exercises hold a lot of significance in maintaining good health as they not only enhance your immunity but also keep you away from heart disease, cancer, stroke and other serious diseases.
Contrary to all the negative reviews you have been perpetually receiving about coffee and its innumerable ill effects, latest studies have emerged with some good news for the world's most loved beverage. Now being hailed as the elixir of life, coffee is said to improve cell regeneration besides increasing immunity and stamina, thereby increasing life expectancy for compulsive caffeine addicts. That does not mean indulging in an indiscriminate drinking of coffee. The consumption must naturally be kept in check as well; the harmful side effects of drinking excess coffee still stand.
The fact that coffee is the most delicious beverage and preferred by young and old alike in all its forms and shapes, makes it even better.
- Coffee however is also endowed with the power to prevent certain chronic diseases that affect people in their advanced age- Parkinson's disease, Diabetes, prostate cancer, liver malfunction, even dementia and Alzheimer's.
- It also helps in easing movement problems common in old age. This is the primary reason why coffee enables you to lead a longer life.
- Another factor working in favor of coffee is its beans consist of some extremely useful elements, including antioxidants and antibacterial substances that help in fighting viral pathogens.
- Besides increasing life span, well up to hundred years of age, coffee is also reputed to decrease the risk of premature death in adults by a total of 8 percent. Drinking coffee regularly is therefore a good habit to inculcate for more than one reason.
Usually coffee drinkers are also smokers. If you want to reap the full benefits of coffee, you must quit smoking and use of other harmful substances. This is because people addicted to nicotine and tobacco tend to develop serious disorders with age, which disable them from enjoying a longer life span.
Coffee also helps to keep weight in check thereby keeping diseases associated with excessive body weight at bay.