Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RavindranYour feedback matters!
I'm having curly hair in large volume but I'm these days I am getting so much of itching on the center of the head n I'm having so much of hair loss it become my hair thin I have so much of lics n eggs over there what I have to do.
Fear, anxiety and stress can often lead humans to either escape the situation or fight it by defending themselves. But there are other behaviours that humans turn to when they are under stress. This is not unnatural at all; we all face it at some point in time. What’s more, even dogs revert to the four Fs when under stress. Let us find out what are they and also how to deal with them.
- Fight: Fighting back is the natural reaction, which we turn to when we want to defend ourselves. Shouting at someone might give you some confidence for the time being. But again, it is not a permanent solution. We might end up apologising for our behaviour later but do nothing to address the situation that brought about that kind of behaviour.
- Flight: This is the escape mode that we turn to when we want to avoid a certain person or scenario, that might lead to stress. However, it must be remembered that, fleeing stress will help in fixing it temporarily. But since the situation remains unchanged, it will keep happening again and again.
- Freeze: For some people, the shock is so overwhelming that it becomes difficult for them to react at all. They simply freeze. The person goes into the panic mode and fails to move or say anything.
- Fool around: This option seems to be not a very bad idea in times of stress and anxiety depending on exactly what you mean by fooling around. If you can crack a joke at a tensed situation and lighten the mood, it helps immensely. However, if your idea of fooling around is to avoid talking about the situation and instead have fun, talk about other silly things, then it might not be a good idea.
Dealing with stress is not easy, but if you have realised the cause for your stress, your problem is half solved. If it is something you can change, then start working on it. If not, then it is best to let things happen in their own sweet way, while you change your attitude towards it. If you have realised what kind of behaviour your turn to when under stress, it is easier to face the situation. Listen to some of your favourite music, wear clothes that make you feel good and think about the situation and the possible solution later. Don’t let stress get to you, face situations, keep calm and be positive! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I have an hole in middle of my teeth which is facing me a lot of problem when I consume meat as the meat stuck under the hole please help me to solve it.
I am 21 years female. I have a habit of biting my lips frequently. My lips look dry and chapped always. How to make my lips smooth n pink and get fuller lips as soon as possible?
Who to overcome with the sunstroke and what are the symptoms of sunstroke and suggested the measures to protect from it.
I am, 29 yr old, I have hair whiteness problem. My hair is becoming white. Please tell me what to do?
Madam I am suffering with hair fall during bath. So I had taken tablet KAIRAGLO EVA to stop hair fall after stop using Tablet again hair fall is occur, please suggest me TABLETS OR OIL to control hair fall.
Hi I am 30 years old from last one month I have acidity in my stomach even I can feel that my stomach have much acid something like that. please suggest some medicine.
I am suffering from fever from three days and having lot of pain in full body. Having headache too. Divvy know what to do know.
I have a dental problem in my front tooth. I front tooth broken, so I put a cap .I want to ask you that cap not create any problem ?
What's the symptoms of malaria and dengue. What type of mosquitoes are responsible for that type of ceases.
Malaria refers to the disease transmitted through the bite of an infected mosquito. The primary agent of transmission of this disease is the ‘Anopheles’ mosquito. This particular breed of mosquito carries the species causing organism, a parasitic protozoan, known as ‘Plasmodium species’.
The parasite, upon entering the bloodstream, attaches itself to the liver. It is at this location that the parasite matures and after a few days begins to infect the red blood cells that are secreted by the liver. The red blood cells that are infected tend to explode in about forty eight to seventy two hours due to the rapid multiplication of parasites inside them. The subtropical regions and regions that exist in a broad band around the equator are known to be the hotspots of species.
Upon being infected, the symptoms and signs show up within 10 days to 4 weeks. Some of the general symptoms include:
Moderate to severe chills
Pain in muscles
Blood in stools
In some cases, malaria can lead to further severe complications, such as:
Kidney, spleen or liver failure
Cerebral malaria (swollen blood vessels in the brain)
Pulmonary oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs which causes breathing difficulties)
The medications administered for malaria depend on factors such as:
Severity of the infection
Physical conditions such as allergies, pregnancy and other health problems,
Some of the most common medicines used to address malaria include:
- A mix of Proguanil and Atovaquone
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.