Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 22 yr Girl suffering from lower back pain due to l4 l5 lsi mild disc bulge revealed in mri. What to do. I am a student.
I HAVE BROKEN RIB, NOW IT IS REALLY PAIN FULL. EVEN WALKING ALSO VERY very difficult. What is the way to recover it. Please say doctor?
I'm 18 years old. I'm a female. I've been suffering with embarrassing thin part for quite a few years now. What would you suggest to grow it back? Like my mane is see through and have scanty hairline.
My son shivam monthly 5 to 6 times getting leg mussels pain upper and lower portion of leg. He is 12 years old. Kindly suggest me what to do, can contact to doctor and if yes then who is good one either child specialists or orthopedic or general physician.
I am 16 years old. I am having a pain just below my knees it has started 2 years ago and it comes frequently a small tap can make me see heaven.
I am a 20 Years old Male, I suffered with Long Back Pain from 2 month, what's the treatment of these type Pain ?
Hi my friend is suffering from heel pains when ever he walks some distance on foot so is there any treatment for it. His height is 6'2 and weight is 90 so please give me reply.
I am 15 years old and I have eg pain for last two week, I have taken medicines but they didn't work.
My uric acid level is 7.02 mg/dl. And have normal pain in fingers. I want release permanently from this disease for whole life. It can be possible.
About one month ago I had suffered from dengue now I am fit but I have pain in my right knee and other joints. Please suggest me treatment.
My 45 year old mom is having diabetes from 8 years. She is having knee pain from three years .as per doctors cartilage of her knees has dried up. Some doctors say eating gelatin help build cartilage. Is it true that gelatin usage will help build cartilage?
Respected Doctors I am 45 years old and my wife age 30 years. Last night we did sexual intercourse couple of times after that she found little pain in her back. Is there any serious problem?
Have a hard pain in my left hand si that reason I can't lift or carry any heavy thing for a moment so what can I do in.
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Muscle relaxants, for example, cyclobenzaprine, to treat muscle fits
- Opiates, for example, hydrocodone, for pain relief
- Epileptic medications, for example, gabapentin, to ease pain created by nerve damage
- Steroid infusions, for example, prednisone, to decrease tissue irritation and diminish pain
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.