Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra RawatYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 year old. I have so much pain in my backache I am used volini spray for this but after that I am feel any relief yet. Kindly give me some solution.
I have lot of back pain in middle of night around 3-5am And it's totally gone after motion in the morning. Please guide.
I am 50 years old. I have suffering from back pain. I fill so pain that's make me so crazy and angry. What I do?
Sir, iam male and 19 years old, I had injury while playing handball, so I took mri scan and I have partial ligament tear in my right knee, so, how many days it will be recoverable and when I back to the sports again.
My wife experiences a lot of pain occurring from inside her bones from time to time. Why is it so? Please help.
Knee joint painful from last 15 years but managing to move around. Recently started getting pain in the lower back right side and right hip joint. Fingers & palms are painful after sleep whether at night or day. I feel it is Rheumatoid Arthritis. What homeopathic medicine would you recommend. My age is around 60 years.
I have thyroid. I took medicine last 1 year for that but no relief. Weight gain and back pain problem. Please suggest me.
I'm 22 years old n i'm suffering from cold since last 3 month. and now my lungs muscles also paining from that that due to cold n in the morning when I wake up there was continues cough is coming out by my nose n my mouth atleast 6-7 times sneeze continuously. What to do? Please help.
I have problem in my knee joints. Whenever I fold my knee for a long time and open it, it starts to pain. How to get relief from it?
She is 27years old housewife, from last 5 month she is having a severe muscular pain on her right upper hand (biceps), back and neck. We have consulted neurologist but we cannot find any nerve damage and we were said it is a muscle pain so there is no need of any nerve issue. Then we consulted an orthopaedic and done x-rays of the right shoulder, back and neck. But there also nothing can be seen as bone dislocation, fracture or bone related issue. There also the doctor told us it a muscle pain. She was taking prescribed medicine for a week for the pain but now her right hand biceps muscle has a bit swollen and she is having immense pain. Please suggest why this pain is happening and its cure.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.