Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra KumarYour feedback matters!
I have got Achilles Tendonitis (severe pain in my Achilles tendon at the back of left foot) due to car driving and using the clutch excessively, I have not had any injury. Could it be due to uric acid and a gout attack? I have had past history of uric acid? should I take Feburic along with Combiflam. I am 48 years old, weight is higher than normal Uric acid is on higher side -7.9 - 8.1 always. Used to take Feburic.
I have a back pain how to relieve this pain can any 1 let me know about this an even some times from my navel some water is coming out an even it smells bad.
I have pain in my feet base after walking or standing for long time. What is the reason and what are the things I should do to avoid this. Also my knees front and back also pain. Do I need to take medications or exercises are enough to make my legs stronger.
I am 21 years old girl. In my right palm tendon has get enlarged pain a lot while working with right hand. What to do.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from low back pain from last five months I used lots of medicines but the pain still continues. What shall I do now?
Hi I am 34 years old and I have a pain in my legs and wrist. I have a swelling also n too much weakness what should I do?
I got hurt on my left leg. And its more than 5 days ago. And its paining till now. I applied moov and the pain seems no relief.
I have a problem of osteoarthritis and knee problem. Should I opt for knee replacement. Will I do normal work after operation .how long it will work after operation. Can I turn my leg more than 160 degree.
Age 72. Sugar. Dr. Sahab mere Dady k dono soldiers and hathoo mein 4 months say pain ho raha hai. Kafi treatment karvaya but koi positive response nhi mil raha. Pain ho hi raha hai. Abhi kuch dinooo se indian Spinel hospital se ortho k Doctor se treatment chal raha hai but koi good response nhi hai pain Fhir bhi ho raha hai. Sir koi specialist or Senior doctor suggest kare kindly. Ya soldiers and hand pain ke kon se Doctor ko dikhaooou jo ek dam thik kr de.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.