Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra KumarYour feedback matters!
Tell me some useful diet to give strength to my hair and give some useful tips to prevent hair fall.
I am 21 year 4 month old, I have some problems when I mitsubret, some time whine semen out, there is pain. My penis in 5.4" I want to make it 6 to 6.5 inch's, what should I do?
Sir I am 23 female. And i'm having thyroid. I'm doing exercise as jogging every morning. And also i'm taking tablets every day 50mcg. And i'm also eating some vegetables and carbohydrate foods. When i'm going to recover from this thyroid? Pls help me some suggestion with quick recover from this thyroid? Pls help me.
Foreskin problem. Earlier he was able to stretch his foreskin back. But now whenever he tries to do so he gets cuts on the skin n is unable to stretch back the foreskin. please help Thankyou.
How to get rid of GERD.in my case few days I will have acidic reflux in the morning and few days I do not have. How to get rid of this?
What are the best ways to take care of sexual health? And how often we should be physical with our partner?
Good morning sir I'm 31yearsvof age, my penis is in small in size, at the time of intercourse it gets 5inches but within 10seconds I ejaculate. My wife is not feeling good. Please find out my problem and solve it.
I am 23 years old and I from 2 years I am facing hair fall. Now my hairs are very thin. please guide me what should I do. In 4 months I am going to marry. I am losing confidence. I have listened somewhere that hairs once fall they doesn't grow again. please guide.
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better.
- Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise.
- Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done?' How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make?' Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going.
- Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out.' Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone.
- Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you.
- Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it.
- Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you.
- Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.