Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old male and I have backache for last 3 months and I am using an ornament cream for last three months but hadn't get the rilef. What can I do?
Dear doctor, I am having frequent urination problem and also some time have pain in my left testes, lower abdomen and also in the back region. Though the pain is not permanent. So please advice.
I have hevy cough problem whole years I suffer form cough. And I feel always so tired. please help how can avoid this problem.
From last 3 days, suffering from mild fever, headache, not so severe muscle pain, sometimes nausea. Fever and headache are continuous. Please prescribe some medicines.
I want to know the reasons why I am getting wet dream in night and in day time when I used to sleep. What are the factors affecting this. What should I eat and what should I don't.
Hello. I'm 21 years old and my weight is 70 ,height 160 cms. I want to reduce my weight. So can I know how I can reduce.
Hi sir, sir I am 27 years old, sir my penis is to small it's look like a baby penis wht I do? How I increase my penis size? please revert me.
Everypartof my body is painting from the last 2-3days. What should I do. I am also not able to properly sleep at night.
Plums originally originated in the continent of Asia. They are the member of the plant Genus Prunus, which also consists of apricots, cherries, and almonds. One can’t go wrong in adding plums in their diet. Plums have the qualities of being low in calories and they also enable you to meet your daily dose of vitamin A, vitamin C, and fiber needs. Some other amazing benefits of plums are :
- Low in calorie content: Plums contain few calories as compared to its portion size, as they are low-energy foods containing 70 calories. There are just 70 calories in two plums of medium sizes. It has been suggested by CDC (Centre for Disease Control and Preventions) that when one includes more amounts of low-energy dense foods in their diet, it can help them to limit their total amount of calorie intake for controlling hunger and weight loss.
- Good source of fiber: Plums are very good source of fiber. 2 grams of fiber can be found in two medium sized plums. In average, adults need about 20 to 30 grams of fiber in a day, where most people consume only around 15 grams of fiber. The fiber content in foods can help control hunger. Fiber also helps to add bulk to our stool. It helps to mitigate and prevent constipation. Fiber also has the power to prevent the risks of heart diseases by absorbing cholesterol from our blood stream.
- Low glycemic index food: The calories in plum come from the carbohydrates in the form of sugar. In two medium sized plums, there is about 19 grams of carbs and about 16 grams of sugar. Although plums are high in sugar and carbohydrates, plums are low glycemic index food. The glycemic index helps to rank the foods that contain carbohydrate on how and by how much they affect blood sugar. Foods with a high glycemic index can cause a brisk rise in blood sugar. Whereas foods with low glycemic index cause a little bit of rising in blood sugar. And also people who eat too many of high glycemic index food has a high risk of diabetes and also heart disease according to the Harvard School of Public Health. Whereas eating low glycemic index foods helps to control diabetes and also helps in weight loss.
- Good source of vitamin A: Eating two medium sized plums can provide about eight percent of a person’s daily need of vitamin A or 400 international units. Vitamin A is essential for eye health, development and growth, immune health, reproduction, and bone health. Vitamin A is also known as a fat soluble vitamin.
- Good source of vitamin C: It is an important water-soluble vitamin. We need a minimum intake of vitamin C in order to make collagen which also helps in healing of wounds and plums are rich in this nutrient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Ways To Prevent Hair Fall:
1) Say no to junk food:-
Your first step towards healthy hair is to switch to a healthy diet and exercise regime. Include protein rich food like wheat, oats, barley, maize and brown rice in your palette. Kidney beans, black beans, chickpeas and green peas are another great source of protein. Also, drink a lot of water as it not just keeps your skin healthy but also makes hair roots strong. Another important tip is not to indulge in crash dieting or starving yourself to reduce weight as it has a very harmful effect on your hair.
2) Get a hair massage:-
A good hot oil massage is the best treat that you can give to your hair. Rub hot oil into your scalp for at least one or two hours to restore the moisture of your tresses as this will replenish the hair roots and provide them intense nourishment. You can use massage your scalp with coconut, almond, neem, amla or olive oil.
3) Beat stress:-
Stress is a major factor that leads to hair fall. So, try to control it with meditation, yoga and breathing exercises.
4) General hair care:-
Avoid taking hot water baths as hot water opens the pores, making your hair follicles brittle leading to hair fall. Another thing to be kept in mind is to use a thick hair brush and not to comb your hair roughly if you are facing hair fall. It is also suggested that if you have long hair, then avoid tying your tresses in a bun all the time as this can also lead to hair fall as well. And finally, if you really love your hair then please avoid indulging in a lot of hair styling as it damages your tresses.
1) Lack of proper nutrition
3) Hormonal changes
5) Split ends
7) Prolonged illness
8) Medication like steroids
Home Remedies For Hair Fall:
1. Coconut Milk:-
Coconut milk is among the richest sources of tissue-nourishing, plant derivatives. Grind the grated coconut and squeeze it to remove its juice. Massaging coconut milk (juice) on the scalp can also help in the management of hair fall.
2. Aloe vera:-
Aloe vera gel for hair loss treatmentAloe Vera juice is very effective to stop hair loss. Pure aloe gel can be applied directly to the scalp. This is helpful for preventing hair loss due to irritated, dry or infected scalp. Aloe Vera balances the pH level of scalp. After massaging the head with aloe gel, wait for few hours and then wash the hair with lukewarm water. You should do this twice a week for best results.
3. Oil Massage:-
Hair scalp treatment at homeRegular massaging the scalp for a few minutes every day with lukewarm oil will lead to stimulation of blood flow to the scalp. Coconut oil helps in controlling hail fall. Other recommended oils are: Jojoba oil, almond oil, mustard oil, lavender oil. Jojoba oil is especially good because it replaces the sebum in the scalp. It also helps to control dandruff.
4. Neem Treatment:-
Neem treatmentNeem is one of the most sort after herbs on the country! It has many benefits, both health and beauty. And when it comes to beauty, it has some very effective hair benefits too.
How to use:Boil neem leaves in water until the water level falls to half its initial quantity and then cool it.
Rinse out your hair with the mixture once a week.
Hair growth with coconut oil Boil dried amla in coconut oil till the oil turns black in color. Massage your scalp with this oil. This is an effective and very easy home remedy to check hair loss.
6. Hair fall preventive packs:
When hair fall is really severe, then a preventive hair pack is the way to go. Here are a few packs, you can try at home.
Pack 1: Aloe Vera mixed with herbal Amla, shikakai and neem powder gives lustrous hair.
Pack 2: Henna, egg whites and curd when used together stops hair fall.
Pack 3: Honey, olive oil, cinnamon mixed together make for a soothing yet effective hair growth pack.
Useful Dietary Tips:-
1. Aloe vera: Take 1/3rd cup of aloe vera juice. Instead of this, you can also take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel with a pinch of cumin thrice a day for 3 months for hair fall control.
2. Drink fresh juices of carrot, alfalfa, lettuce and spinach for aiding in hair growth.
3. Sesame seeds: A spoonful of white sesame seeds each morning can be a great source of magnesium and calcium. They are very effective hair loss checkers.
3. Yoghurt: Consuming yoghurt everyday reduces hair fall to a large extent. It is a trusted remedy for hair related problems.
4. Green leafy vegetables and fruits: No one can underestimate vegetables and fruits for preserving hair fall, as they are rich in fiber which are an excellent in preventing hair fall.
5. Vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, zinc, sulphur and some important fatty acids are very important to make the roots of your hair strong. You can find these nutrients in sprouts, yeast, buttermilk, nuts, milk, soy beans and whole grains. Include these in your diet and you can expect to reduce your hair fall in a few months.
6. Drink plenty of water. You do need to flush out the toxins that have accumulated in your body and drinking water is the best of doing it.
7. Alcoholic drinks have animosity with good hair so you should better avoid it.