Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravinder Singh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ravinder SinghYour feedback matters!
There is a pain in my joints due to chikungunya. Now after a month I had a pain in finger, joints etc. Even I can't lift my laptop properly from the bag. Due to laptop's weight. I can't lift any type of weight. What should I do to remove this pain? Please suggest?
I have a problem of piles with no blood .i feel burning at the time of stool. I have a prblm for 7 years .when I sit in a table for long time then muscle pain and back pain occur. The pain is little .pls suggest me. I am taking now a homoeopathy treatment .little bit I am feeling well.
My sister in law is 49 years of age she is suffering from severe pain in heel area very often plzz suggest me home made remedies?
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.
Hi, Maine hand practise(Masturbation) kafi zyada kiya hai ab meri eyes ko bliking zydaa ho rahi hai aur back pain ho raha hai Please suggets me mai kya karu.Please suggets mai back pain ke liye kya karu.
I'm Female of 30 yrs old. I have a back pain. For that I took mri. Dr. Said I want to undergo a labroscopy surgery becz I got a disc bulge between l4 n l5. I don't want to do surgery. Without surgery there s a remedy for this.
I am experiencing a sensation like something is crawling up my right thigh for the past week. It occurs when I am standing and looking ahead or when reclining in a chair or lying down. However the sensation disappears when I bend forward when sitting or standing. I have cervical spondylosis but mild condition.
Hi Sir, I used to get back pain and having urine inconsistency (used to get longer time urination with thin stream) last one year done 3 times ultrasound of stomach bladder kidneys but all are normal. Suddenly one month back unable to urine. Urination blocked. Doctor done spl xray and told about urethral stricture .urine tube below bladder shrieked due to some ulcer. Urethral dilation (RD) done, some tube inserted for one week into urethra through penis. Now getting good urine flow. Now no problem with urination. But The problem is when urination blocked that day I tried and forced to urinate then some pain in left inguinal groin area started. Pain is like some thing is FOLDED ,MELTED AND POKING and PINCHING PAIN. Due to this entire left leg UPTO THREE middle fingers squeezing pain, some times left testicle some times left buttock pinching pain. I told doctor about this he checked it no inguinal hernia detected and prescribed ultracet tablet. One month over but still same pain remained. What is this pain. Why entire left leg getting squeezing like pain. How to get rid of this.
We all know it's very common in our lifestyle to drink water and all drinks with a bottle.
Due to repetitive use of neck into hyperextension many time in a day. Which cause repetitive injury into small muscle gradually.
Which cause micro spasm into the neck muscle and lead mild stiffness into the neck and limited range of motion.
Which lead to mal-alignment of the joint in the neck which alters the natural joint play moment and causing - headaches: neck pain: morning stiffness: many more symptoms.
Advice- take your water with glass by sitting at the table or on chair /bed. Whatever possible according to your surrounding.