Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ravinder SinghYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. I am paying cricket after a year, during this I was not physical active enough like cricket. 2 weeks has been passed. Initially I got muscle pain. For now muscles are not paining but my body joint like shoulder, knee, ankle are paining whenever I'm playing, have I lack of vitamin D. What I can be. Pls help. Thanks.
I am suffering from knee pain left leg. Because I felt while the game. So many days leaved it's happened but now very pain and I consulting the rmp doctor he said that it's normal no problem. But increase the pain day by day.
After ejaculation , I have pain in my left abdomen. When I leave ejaculation for 5-6 days .pain goes. But comes back after ejaculation.
Hello doctor I am veena verma I am 39 year old married woman I have back pain problem last one months what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am 39 years old and I am having left shoulder pain. Sometimes front all get stiffness. Due to which I am getting regular ecg so that this is not heart problem. I am having bp since last 4 years. Cholesterol was there but I am taking tablet and regular test of lipid profile. Coming under control. Why this pain is?
I am 22 year old male. I have backache problem frim last 3 years. I used many painkillers tablets. Please response me immediately.
I'm 23 years old female and i'm suffering from sinus and leg pain due to iron deficiency. What should I do so that I can be cured?
I have pain in my waist for a month. Please give me some suggestions and medicine to get relieved from pain. Thank you.
Hi, I'm 20 years old, I have right hand shoulder dislocation on past one and half year above, but now also, it make pain, during work and throwing balls like, so what I do, how many years it will cure. Please tell me.
My wife is 32 weeks pregnant n before ten days she gone to check up her hb n bp r normal but since from 5 days her legs r bit swelling completely (complete legs) bit of back pain too other than that she is normal wts the problem bcoz bp n hb both r normal so. please suggest.
Dr. Ji hmare knees me bht pain rhta h. 2 month ka course kiya Dr. Khte h vitanin D Ki kami h milk roj piti hu. Kya karu.
1. Avoid prolonged sitting for more than half hour.
2. Do daily stretching of your calf/hamstrings/lower back muscles.
You will never have back ache in your life again.
I am having neck pain for last one month I have tried different medicines but no use what should I do.
Good evening sir/madam I will get very horrible abdominal, back and legs pain and vomiting sensation first day of my menstrual cycle I am suffering with this pain from last 10 years I consulted many doctors they will say their is no problem once you get marry it will reduce please help me how reduce this pain.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.