Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravinder KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 36 year old and suffering from bleeding piles with mass after pregnancy. I want to take kharsutra treatment by lady doctor only. May I know the treatment cost, please.
Mujhe 1 month Ki pregnancy thi mene abortion pill kha li thi uske baad pregnancy tst nagetive aya tha lekin ab after 15 day mujhe blood k spot lgg rhe hai .means Bhut halki bleeding Ho rhi hai Mere stomachache bhi rehta hai ultrasound bhi krwaya tha bt report normal hai Ultrasound abortion me baad krwaya tha so please tell me. Kya kru me Thanku.
Hi I'm 30 years old female. I have lower back pain from 15 days when I'm sitting down for sometime it raise. I have doubt is it slip disc. please tell me the symptoms of slip disc and remedies for lower back pain. L am overweight also.
I have been taking Montair-Lc for my allergy problem from more than 6 months, half a tablet every alternate day. Now, I feel dependent on them. I have started Homeo treatment as well. Should I completely stop taking Montair- lc or continue this way, as I dont feel any side effect of it?
I have fever form last 3 days and last I was suffer from cold. And now I am suffering from headache.
As diabetes is metabolic condition in which an individual affected would have rise in blood glucose level either due to insulin production is not sufficient or body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both.
- frequent urination and increased thirst
- unexplained weight loss
- cuts and wounds takes long time to heal
- scabies and scratchiness on skin feet getting numb or cramps in legs
- lack of exercise and obesity
- unhealthy diet junk food fatty food alcohol tobacco etc,
- lack of proper nutrition expecially proteins and fibres
- stress and anxiety
- gestational diabetes
- weight control
- away from tension and stress
- avoid tobacco and its products
- follow healthy diet with fruits and green vegetables
- restrain from eating sweets
Hello Doctor, I am from Coimbatore. My Wife - 26 gave birth to a boy baby in August. She is facing some difficulties in milk secretion. Even following some non-veg diets suggested by her parents, we are not satisfied with the result. Kindly suggest us some effective diets that can boost up the breast milk.
I have fear of loosing things. I double check everything while leaving. I do not remember where I kept the things. I have become too doubtful of people around me. Its a nightmare when I have to leave the bank locker room, as I am never sure I have locked the locker door properly, I come again and again to recheck it, same thing happens when I leave the house for more than a day or I am the person who is locking the main door, I check again and again.
I am 19 yrs. My weight is just 47. I want to increase my weight and a have a healthy look. So please suggest me methods and other basic tips to gain weight. Thank you.-)
I have a white scars on my face as well on my hand and sometimes it starts itching also what should I do now.
Hi I'm 30 years male. My height is 6-1. My weight was around 88-89 kgs. Now my weight increased drastically to 97 kgs in past 4 months. I have started exercising 1 hr per day. Can you suggest some diet so that I loose some weight.
Constipation is a common problem, and everyone experiences it once in a while. Constipation includes bloating, and abdominal pain. The problem often happens because of a low-fiber or high fat diet, lack of exercise, and not drinking enough fluids.
Sources of high-fiber foods include:
All plant foods, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, pear, dates, apple, sweet potato have fiber. Simple changes in lifestyle can improve your diet and helps relieve constipation.
We are all possessive in nature, and we always cling on to things which are ours, be it our home, vehicle, clothes, furniture, jewelry or any other priced possession. While some of us might be okay to share somethings, others are absolutely clear that there is no room for sharing. The other extreme has people who believe that sharing is caring, and there could even be friends who are into sharing clothes and shoes. Whichever group you belong to, there are some things that should never be shared. The following is just a short list, but remember if there is anything that may affect personal hygiene, keep it to yourself.
- Toothbrush: The mouth is the dirtiest organ in the human body with billions of germs. The comforting news is that they are part of normal flora. Not all of them are harmful, and most are essential for normal functioning. So using another person’s brush can introduce a new set of bacteria that are not normal to your mouth. These could bring in infections like candida or tooth infections. So, avoid using or sharing another one’s brush.
- Undergarments: The undergarments are loaded with bacteria, which vary from body to body, depending on various factors including food habits, exercise, and living conditions. Also, these areas are prone to sweat and contain different sets of germs. Using another person’s underwear, even if washed, can spell danger and introduce new germs into your system.
- Soap bars: While some of us have the habit of rinsing someone else’s soap bar and using it, it should be best avoided. Germs continue to reside on the soap bar and get shifted to your skin. Liquid soaps are still safer and can be shared, as it does not come in contact with anyone’s skin directly.
- Hair trimming equipment: Be it razors, blades, shaving sets, or hair trimmers, tweezers, or nose hair clippers, they are never to be shared. These come in close touch with the skin and are exposed to a lot more bacteria. In addition, no amount of cleaning can help get rid of the bacteria in the razors and the fine hair which stays back. The razor also could have traces of blood and body fluids (depending on the area of usage) and can even transmit HIV and hepatitis. Sharing hair trimming equipment should be avoided at all costs.
- Loofah: Like the soap, the loofah houses loads of bacteria, which can spread from one person to other, leading to bacterial infections. They never dry completely and provide a good environment for bacterial growth.
The general rule is if anything is wet by use and comes in contact with the body fluids, it is best to refrain from sharing it! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.