Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravinder KlerYour feedback matters!
She has a gas problem due to which she suffer headache. What we should do to overcome from this problem.
I am having gas trouble and belching problem for about 4 months. It increases when I eat food like biryani and spicy food. What should I do?
My throat is paining a lot. I am even unable to speak. In every breathe I feel pain. 2 days ago I had cold. Kindly suggest me what to do.
I am not getting erection properly and suffer from early ejection and am suffering from blood pressure and smoke regularly.
I have wax accumulated on both of my ears very often. My usual practice is to use Soliwax and consult a doctor to remove excess wax. Please advise how to avoid wax accumulation. Kindly note I will not use Ear Buds.
My wife is 47 years old having chronic problem of low blood pressure, low pulses and sometimes, subsequent depression. Can you suggest some minimal medication to cure this problem. Thanks.
Hi I got addicted to Trika 1 mg with out that I am not getting sleep .how to come out of that habit. I am 36 years. I have diabetes since 12 years.
Hello doctor I'm 20 years old. Doctor from some days my penis doesn't erect it's full length and does not get tight. Please tell me the reason behind this. Is this because of masturbation? And also please tell me the solution. Thankyou.
How can I increase my sex time as my ejaculations lasts for 4-5 mins please advice me along with medicine if necessary.
Hello Doctor I am Monika uchaniya. I am 22 year old. And I have fungal infection problem last 1 year. What should I do.
I have mosquito bite type inflammation through my body. It is causing unbearable itching. I have joined gym recently and change my diet to eating 200g chicken every night. Also, I have took a medicine Avil from local medical store, but it comes back. What best I can do?
Hi Doc, I want to ask is there any kind of medicine that will help in late ejaculation during sex with my partner because I ejaculated in a very short time. Please suggest me any medicine. Thanks and Regards, Ankit Singla.
I am 36 years man. I masturbate a lot. 2 times a day. For 15 years now. I feel very week now. Please suggest if there is any medicine which can help me gain my sperm count.
Hi, this is Dr Umesh Alegaonkar from Thane, Sampada Hospital. I am going to discuss on current hot topic in medical field which is affecting most communities Diabetes, Vit-D deficiency, Hyper or Hypo perathydism and various other deficiencies.
First talking about the Diabetes itself as a WHO has declared India to be the hot and capital of the Diabetes. We are currently facing the huge socio economic burden regarding the management of Diabetology. Management of diabetic illness is apart from the investigation part of the treatment and the complications causing the huge tall on the socio econimic society.
Let me be very clear that it is going to be a silent killer and maximum number of casuality is banned by the Indian communities because of the lifestyle which currently been changed. Accidentary lifestyle, alcohol associated and the smoking. The blood pressure and diabetes which comes along with the diabetology become the integral part of the diabetology and the accelerated complications.
Juvenile diabetes is also currently a hot topic which remains highly under diagnosed. Sugar, blood rise, getting it detected below the age of 35 years or the very younger age, it still remian the untouched problem in the society. Basically the awareness needs to be created regarding the Juvenile diabetes because patients at the earlier age gets diabetes faces complications for the long period and more number of complications, multiple number of hospitalizations there which comes under the Juvenile diabetes.
Apart from that, the diabetes is giving complications such as the strokes, and the heart attacks, renal failure, liver failure and the related diabetic foot ulcers which gives enormous kind of complications. Patient literally suffer from non healing ulcers, amputation of the limbs and patients may also face systematic failure in the multiple organ diseases.
Patients are also going for dialysis due to diabetic nephropathy and the chronic kidney diseases.
My urge is that the timely checkup and the regular checkup of your blood sugar and the time to time consultation with the diabetologist may help decrease the diabetic complications and patient may feel at ease.
For further information regarding this, please contact me through lybrate.com.
I am suffering from cold allergy. I tried all medicine. But still now no result. I tried ayurveda medicine also. I am suffering from this problem for 3 years. What can I do? Can you please help me with this?
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long-term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long-term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of the patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss on this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.