Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ravie SainiYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old student. I don't know why but I loss my confidence. I can study now. Some useless thought come to my mind please help me to get rid of these problem.
Doctor is it true that the person I see often in my dream misses us? I mean the person who I dream while sleeping becoz of that person is missing me? She is my ex gf I always se her in my dream.
my age is 47. From childhood I am shy and get tense for small things. For this reason I am unable to settle in life. Please help me sir.
- Give yourself time after the breakup. Don't rush into being friends with your ex. There might be negative feelings left from your relationship and that doesn't build a good foundation for a friendship. Only start seeing each other as friends if you know there are no bad feelings left.
- Don't be pushy. If your ex is clear about not wanting a friendship, respect their space.
- Know your motives. Why do you want to be friends with this person? is it because you are trying to woo them back into your life as a partner or because you genuinely treasure them as friends?
- Take one step at a time. To fit into your ex's life as a friend after having been in an intimate relationship is challenging. So start off gently. Start by calling each other on birthdays, sending emails, text messages etc. Call off meeting each other until you think the awkward phase has passed.
- Don't discuss sexual or romantic topics in the beginning. If you're dating someone or have a crush on someone, don't discuss it with your ex. You can be honest with them about your love life but spare them the details.
- Share your new relationship status with a good friend. It's always good to let a trusted friend in on how you're dealing with a new friendship.
- Avoid flirting or a physical relationship with your ex. This can be dangerous because before you know it, you might end up in a situation which leaves you both confused and unhappy. Remind yourself of all the reasons that led to the breakup.