Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor when I do sex with my partner then I feel in my private part mai jalan sa feel karti hu ar kabhi kabhi mujhe dard bhi feel hota h karte time jis wajah se phir mera man nahi karta sex karne ka kahi mujhe koi problem toh nahi h main kya karu DR.
I'm 19 year old. I have first time sex on 25-2-2016. I worried about pregnancy. I get periods on 18-3-2016. I have fear of pregnancy. What precautions can I take. Give me a good prescription about this matter.
The Color of urine was brown yesterday I hve chkd by doctors she said it is because of weather. 5-7 RBC is normal as you said there is infection. Any because I was 1 n hlf month I was on antibiotics. It is because of that. I should take medicine or not. Or it. Will b clean by itself.
I am 17 years old and I am a student. I have pain in my head when I go out in sun for long. Is it okay or is there something wrong?
My husband had undergone kidney transplant but he is having urine infc repeatedly this is 3 month antibiotics are gvn he has fever also can you suggests homeremedy for prevention or any extra care please.
I am a male 78 years old. I exercise regularly and am quite fit. Last two months I get a hot sensation at the bottom of both feet that becomes pain of both the feet below ankle, I cannot stand beyond 5 minutes. When I sit down there is immediate relief. I do not have any diabetic problem.
I'm 18 years old and suffering from pcos since 4 years . I ws on medications but it didn't work out. It only showed temporary results. So I thought to give a try to natural remedies. While searching I got to know apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, licorice , flaxseed, fenugreek and other stuffs. And avoid dairy and soy products. So I want to know whether these things are really beneficial for curing pcos and hairfall caused due to it? Also can you please list out what should I eat and avoid. And should I consider these remedies? Can you suggest what test should I do to check hormone level.
After masturbation I feel so weak though I do not do regularly. I feel my joints have become so weak. And my sperm looks so think like jelly.
I frequently have headaches and mostly it's either on left side or right side of the head. What could be the reason of this.
I am suffering from dry mouth and cough my mouth got dry much but no tiredness is this symptoms of sugar or diabetes? please tell me in detail about this.
Human beings can be shielded from many infectious diseases. One of the ways to do this is by getting the disease and then producing antibodies against it so that future attacks do not happen. The second way is to have the bacteria introduced into the system so that the antibodies are produced and the infection does not take place. The first method is called active immunisation and the second is known as passive immunisation, and both are effective against different organisms.
When a baby is born, passive immunisation is chosen to provide protection against a number of diseases. In fact, the doctor will give you a list of shots that the child should be given and when. Immunisation is necessary for the following reasons:
- To save a child's life: Dreadful diseases that were once life-threatening are now completely under control through immunisation. Give your child these shots and save his/her life. Polio for instance is one such example, with incidences of paralysis and death coming down to almost nil now. Measles and whooping cough are other examples.
- Travel increases exposure: While some diseases may not be prevalent in some countries, increased travel to affected regions puts the child at a risk of developing that disease. For instance, contracting measles in the Philippines is easily avoidable with the help of vaccines.
- Early protection: The recommended schedule of immunisation should be completed so that children are offered early protection when they are most vulnerable. Their immune system is yet to mature, and this puts them at a higher risk of infections. In addition to checking with the doctor, there are multiple online tools available to check which shot should be given and at what age. Ensure that your child’s immunisations are up to date. This will ensure that they don’t miss school on account of ill health and you don’t have to miss work to take care of them.
- Safe and effective: The approved lists of shots are tested extensively and are proven safe and efficacious for children. The only few side effects include minor discomfort while taking the injection and sometimes mild fever which is short-lived, but this is nothing compared to the deadly effects of the disease for which the shots are being given.
- Social responsibility: When you vaccinate your child, you extend that immunity to your family, friends, and rest of the community. This helps in controlling the spread of certain diseases, and if everybody does it religiously, a healthy community is formed.
So, go ahead and protect your child against various diseases so that he/she can lead a healthy, happy, disease free life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I usually have leg pain / discomfort in legs / tiredness in legs at night, what is the reason and what is the solution.
How to reduce uric acid. Which food avoid pls update me. Now uric acid 7.9.this problem is last one year ago.
Good morning Doctor Subject :- Pain in the left side of my chest (especially while deep inhalation) in the morning after a brisk Badminton match just before sleep yesterday which I played after a long while. Details :- I played Badminton 3 days back after a long while. It was a very brisk match. I just went out of my comfort zone and strained all my muscles. Very next day morning, I felt pain in almost all of my body especially left part of chest. Pain was more in that area while I inhale deeply. I didn't touch Badminton for 2 days and pain ceased. But again I played brisk yesterday night just before sleep. Chest pain started again, especially while taking a deep breath.
My age 23. Height 6 ft. weight 75 kg. My question is that does testosterone increases or decreases in hirsutism in males?
Are you overwight?
Do you have excess facial hair?
Are your menstrual cycles irregular?
Do you have pimples on your face?
Do you suffer from hairloss?
Do you have infertility problem?
Are you suffering from depression?
- If you have any or all of these symptoms you may be suffering from pcos or polycystic ovarian syndrome. Recent studies have revealed increasing incidence of pcos in almost 50% of females of reproductive age group. It is one of the leading and easily treatable causes of infertility. It also leads to diabetes and even depression.
- It occurs when the hormones in your body go haywire. Insulin resistance occurs leading to increase in blood sugar level. There is increase production of male hormones (androgen) in the female body. This leads to development of male characters like excess hair in beard and moustache areas and male pattern of baldness. There is also a outbreak of pimples
- For treatment of pcos the underlying cause has to be treated.
- You should first get fasting sugar and insulin level checked to find out the amount of insulin resistance and glucose intolerance. Ultrasound abdomen has to be done to rule out cysts in the ovaries. Thyroid function test and androgen levels are to be measured.
- If you are overweight reduce atleast 4 to 5 kg through rigorous diet and exercise. Eat healthy. Weight reduction can help in bringing your hormones to balanceavoid junk food. To correct sugar levels oral hypoglycemics like metformin are started. Oral contraceptives can be given to normalise menstrual cycle. Other newer drugs include alpha lipoic acid and myoinositol, the dose of which is adjusted according to your hormone levels and disease severity.
- This is often combined with treatment for pimples in the form of oral tablets, topical gels and chemical peels. Hair loss treatment can also be simultaneously started.
- Amazing results can be obtained if proper treatment is taken at the proper time.
- The need of the hour is understanding the underlying problem you have and getting prompt treatment for a healthier and happier you.