Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Shukla
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I have a lower back pain. Tried many remedies like using a gel type ointment volini, used hot water to it etc. No real effect happened. Please help.
I am 21 years old girl. In my right palm tendon has get enlarged pain a lot while working with right hand. What to do.
I have a strong pain in my back from last couple of days. please tell me what to do for depress my pain?
Hello, I'm Sanjib. I am 22 years old. And some time I feel pain on my knee. After running in morning. And feel back pain. So what do I do?
She have knee pain from long time she used painkiller and pain spray but doesn't see any changes how to stop it.
I have pain in my both feet. I have checked my blood test and my Uric Acid is 8.29 mg. Is the increase uric acid responsible for foot pain. What is the reason for aggressive uric acid. From last 2 days I am going to running in morning but after that pain is also increase in my feet. Please share what should I do for that.
Hello Doctor, From last 4-5 days I am continuously feeling pain on my right hand side of the back side of the brain at the point where our skull ends, don't know why it is paining help me our suggest some exercise. I have also noticed that I am unable to concentrate on my studies suggest some memory boost exercise and medicine.
I am 53 years old (female) My weight is 87 KGS. I have knee pain. What should I do. Please suggest. Thanks. H. Vijaya chamundeeswari.
I have pain in my feet base after walking or standing for long time. What is the reason and what are the things I should do to avoid this. Also my knees front and back also pain. Do I need to take medications or exercises are enough to make my legs stronger.
I am 43 years old. I met road accident and my right thigh bone at the middle near about 5 cm is missed and also my ankle bone is also crushed. Hence operation is done with the sterilised bone replacement for the missing part and foot ankle operation. The operation is done on feb 16. Now nearly about one year now I can walk without stick with very slow speed. Now I am noted there is good development at the thigh bone injury operated place but in the foot area the swelling is there. As per doctors go for regular walking so that it will be reduced. Do you suggest for reduce the swelling and speedy recovery.
I am a 25 years old. I am having a back pain from last 1 year. Also not having fitness. Please can you give me the proper diet for well fitness.
I am 35 years old female. I have neck pain and neck left right nerves pain. I consulted doctor. He done X ray and physiotherapy. If I do work, pain starts.
I am 26 years old female and married, I have very less weight of 38 and I have arthritis also and have a weakness problem, and pain into my legs lot,
I am 19 years old male and have backpain for last few months. I have used pain relief ointment and tablets but have not got any relief. What should I do now ?
I have urine infection I consult a doctor 3 days over not improve 5-10 mins urine coming i'm taking tablets that also not improvement stomach and back pain urine coming time so many pain is there burning type pain please tell me.
Joint pain can occur anytime throughout the year, but in the cold and wet months of the winter you may find it harder to cope with.Although a change in the weather will not cause arthritis, it can worsen the symptoms.
Ways to stop the cold weather aggravating your aches and pains
1. Try to overdress rather than underdress because you can always remove a layer if you’re too hot. For those who suffer headaches, wrap your neck in a scarf.
2. Calcium Intake- Keep a watch on your calcium intake. Foods enrich with calcium are great for your joints and bones
3. Don’t stay out in the cold too long. Make the most of the time outside to warm your core, and get home and warm up to maintain the benefit – the best of both worlds.
4. Quit Smoking- It is a lesser known fact that people who smoke tend to have lower bone density and hence, are at higher risk of issues related to bones and joints. Quit smoking for a healthier lifestyle and robust bones!
5. Try to keep moving rather than shrinking into the sofa as this generates heat and improves flexibility and the range of joint movement.
6. Acknowledge the impact of the colder weather on pain.By making allowances and planning ahead you should find the winter months more tolerable than in the past.
7. A Balanced diest is important: People suffering from joint pains require a well-balanced diet. Foods enrich with Vitamin D, C and K are good for joint pains. Add orange, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes in your diet as they are the super foods and relieve knee pains. For those who have extremely low levels of Vitamin D, can also take supplements after prescription from the doctor. Adding sulphur rich food in your diet is another plus point!