Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Khana
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KhanaYour feedback matters!
I am 63 years old and suffering from pain in my right from hip all along right leg for one year, despite taking allopathy treatment and Physiotherapy. I am having severe Gastric trouble also and farts heavily often. I also urinate frequently every 11/2 hour and muscle cramps as I could not sit down and getup easily. Kindly advice me some Ayurveda Treatment.
I am suffering from thyroid and I have generally joint pain swelling weight gain and illnesses with headache.
Hello m Sagar After Operation of my kidney stone I Have pain in my Back Bone so wt I do know. Pls Rply Fast As soon As possible.
I had an ankle injury (rupture) in 2012. The doctor advised for cast but I was not able to go for it at that time. There is pain in my ankle since then. Can you please advice me which type of physiotherapy I should go for?
My father aged 73 years has severe knee pain while walking and accumulation of some kind of fluid above knee. Once the fluid was removed and tested. Fluid report was O. K. Doctors are not advising any knee surgery right now but have told to do physiotherapy and have given some gel vivoran for application. And also told to continue with some exercises. Is it O. K to continue with this treatment and will he get relief over a period.
Mere kamar ke paas kabhi kabhi halka halka chubhane (Back pain) wala pain hota hai. Lagata h ki koi needle chubho raha h. Kya ye koi kidney problem hai ya kuchh aur please suggest me. Meri age 22 year hai.
How to prevent a hunchback
Remember the 30-30 rule - prevent a hunchback. It is a golden winning rule and it can help prevent hunchback.
- For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
- Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with a backward bend for 30 seconds.
- If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
- If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.